Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny blue

Bluelight Crew
Hello, and welcome to the 8th edition of the Heroin Discussion thread.

Please read the Forum Guidelines before posting. No dealing/sourcing or price discussion is allowed. All pictures of drugs or drug paraphernalia must be in NSFW tags. Failure to follow these rules and guidelines will result in infractions. Please report any posts that break these rules.

The old thread can be found here!

Bankai!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Haha, the pressure is on Bhannon. I am going out for a smoke to kick this nod in. I only smoke cigarettes while on opiates. This is the first pack I bought since the vikes I got a couple months ago.

Last edited:
Ahhh Vikes, how's the low tolerance treating you? I smoke alot of bud on opiates. It makes the high better.

^ I am loving the low tolerance. This was from some dope this time. I think that I have used opiates about 10x since September.

Tomorrow I'm gettin some dope for the first time since early march. I'm in town to meet up with my family for a beach trip. Gonna be a NICE drive to SC...

got feeling nice for the first time in weeks since moving to little rock area 4 k8's and 3 30's is all i could afford since prices here are retarded and the homies i asked in the hood about h looked at me like i was crazy.

Bhannon is like a overnight heroin discussion superstar. Ain't even been around that long and already namin threads and shit.

I'm 3 hours from PGH at my girls raise but I'm leavin in a hour and I'ma get a brick as soon as I get back. It's goin to be a long ass ride with only 1 blunt left but the super nod Ima be doin later will def be worth it god I love the dope thats around in the summer

thats cause i am just so cool hahaha but i thought it was a decent name and thanks bricks you know how i roll
anyhow just picked up a bundle of some fire so i am workin on gettin my nod on only done three bags so far and feel amazing it is nice that i took a week off and just did subutex brought my tolerance down quite a bit
who else is gettin their nod on?

Lmfao lovin the thread title..

Just to let yall know..few days back got a .35 or .4 of some solid not gooey black, proceeded to nod my nuts off for 2 days straight..heavy nods

Get your nod on

Noddin like a mufucka off some of that jersey "hot sauce" haha

I bet you was noddin like a mufucker off that .4 tho RM ya tolerance got to be liek nothin by now, feels great don't it?

i am noddin quite hard from just takin a week off and usin subs then again its that fire ass jersey "hot sauce" haha :D

Dude i only had to smoke a TINY piece at a time and i would nod out hard for like 4 hours..and when that wore off id smoke another tiny piece and do it over again..the nods were so heavy it was just like being straight passed out.. good black. I wanted to get a rig and blast off but i was sorta afraid about falling out so i didnt ask for a bag. Next time...

some of the good solid black huh, not the wet, sticky stuff, but good tar, as usual for Ariz. and NM. Heard of some solid black tar making it's way to the SF bay area,and they said it was much stonger than the sticky wettish stuff thats usually around. I think maybe some of the cartels have learned maybe ,from the one serving the solid tar and the brown powder to ARiz. and NM, that better shit= better high and customers thay actually like the dope, not having to do a gram or more in one shot like I read on the Seattle heroin post..lol.
That or the Sinaloan cartel is now serving up dope to Cali. or something!..who knows ,they are the biggest cartel knowdays I think and they are the ones that produced heroin powder in Sinaloa since the 1950's although it was not the "sinaloan cartel" in those days, it was just opium growers and heroin producers that made powdered heroin, and I guess when they moved into tar as well as powder they kept up better quality than the other groups in Mexico.

Welcome back to the nod bricks!!! Yeah have some bags for the weekend. Gonna still try to keep in check. Picked up some pills and they were 7.5 in stead of 10's was so pissed. Oh well think I am done with them after this...

Dude i usually got black that was like laffy taffy (solid, yet malleable) if not straight rock hard. Id get gooey shit off the streets, and that shit would piss me off. Anyways i never like getting off the streets.
Real dealers is where you got good shit and good deals.

Dude i usually got black that was like laffy taffy (solid, yet malleable) if not straight rock hard. Id get gooey shit off the streets, and that shit would piss me off. Anyways i never like getting off the streets.
Real dealers is where you got good shit and good deals.

Yeah I hear you, Street dealers usaully, depending on where you live, normally have the lower quality dope, be it tar or powder, although I guess in NJ,NYC, and places like that, the street dealers have so much competetion they can't sell dope that is too bad, not for long anyway, they will lose their customers to the next dealer. I prefer the "real dealers" myself, the ones that hook up the street dealers or whatever, the dealers' dealer I guess you could say, dudes that you can call up and they will deliver the dope to you, never had one of those cats that had shitty dope at all, always the good dope..

Ya fuck the middle man, cut his ass out. Thats how you can go from 1/2s (gram) to o's (ounces). Highest up i got was dealing with ounces at a time, ounces with black, quarter o's with caine and quarter pounds of reefer. If youre serious and not on some bullshit quantity is the way to go. I dont like to get fronts tho, know what i mean, so start up cost is the obstacle. Scrapin the change up.

i am noddin quite hard from just takin a week off and usin subs then again its that fire ass jersey "hot sauce" haha :D

Haha I meant the stamp was "Hot Sauce" with a pepper on it, not like that's some kinda slang we call diesel out here "yo nigga you got a bundle of that hot sauce?" haha

Dude i only had to smoke a TINY piece at a time and i would nod out hard for like 4 hours..and when that wore off id smoke another tiny piece and do it over again..the nods were so heavy it was just like being straight passed out.. good black.

Haha I feel you on that bro I was doin the dope fiend lean so hard last night I woke up this morning and my legs are sore from fallin asleep standin up for so long. Felt great at the time tho

Status
Not open for further replies.