Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Plugging

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxymorphone is stronger in pure form than hydromorphone and even heroin! Obtaining pure oxymorphone powder is fairly diffiucult though. I have a connection for getting oxymorphone powder, pharm. grade but it costs around $1500 a gram for it..But since 1.1mg of oxymorhphone hcl=4-5 mg of pure heroin hcl powder according to opiate conversion charts, that gram of oxymorphone=4 to 5 grams of pure pharm grade heroin hcl..but I have never bought a gram of the oxymorphone powder becasue it is so expensive. But a 1/4 gram of oxymorphone which is 250 mg, gives about the same amount hits as over 1 gram of "pure pharm. grade" heroin, which is a pretty good deal, when you figure that if you are getting heroin powder that's 70% pure then , a gram of pure pharm grade oxymorphone hcl = 1.30 (+/-) some , then oxymorphone is the clear winner, but I have never wanted to invest 1500 in a gram of oxymorphone , even though it would equal probably 6+ grams of good heroin powder, lol, I would rather have the 6+ grams of good heroin,as dosing oxymoprhone takes an accurate digital scale , and too bad Opana is not easy to break down like the old school OC's or it would be a pill that would be much more popular than the OC's were, and it's also stronger than hydromorphone by 2 or 3 times more potent, too bad it's not available like diluaidid's , although a 1mg oxymorhphone tablet similar in consistency to a diludid tablet would equal about a 6 mg worth of hydromorphone,although the high is stronger from oxymorphone..anyway sorry for the pricing but I am trying to tell how much more potent that oxymorphone is than heroin hcl =pharm grade..!!!

Hell yeah, I'm talking about pure pharm grade powder oxymorphone though, it's like 1mg of oxymorphone = 4 to 5 mg of pure Pharm. heroin powder, pure pharm grade powder on both!! Oxymorphone is a lot stronger than heroin in powder form, both of them being pure pharm. grade shit..lol..I know the pills can;t get the pure oxymorphone out ,but my one connection gets pure,pharm powder oxymorphone, 99.9+% pure oxymorphone hcl powder from a pharmacuetical source, no pills ,no binders, just the pure powder oxymorphone, but that shit costs too damn much..lol..I would rather as you know get the dope!! lol,,but the oxymorphone powder is really fire shit, just takes this cat a while to get it and it costs too much!!

Shit in my junky dreams i could get pure pharms or heroin or whatever, ya that would be sweet.

Anywho just saw Dr. H, M.D., the good Dr. gave me a .1 shot of black. Feelin layyyd back.

I don't know nothin about pure pharm grade powder but I would say a 40mg oxymorphone pill is stronger then 40mg of good US dope(prob not some pure Colombian shit but we ain't gettin that) I mean you think about 40mg that's only .04

Obviously price is the bitch. A 40mg oxymorphone is going to be a whole lot more expensive then 40mg of dope which would cost like...nothing

Only 26 voters? Anyways this poll is pretty well a landslide so I'll probably close it within the next couple days (if it doesn't expire idk?).

Seeing that not many people liked my idea I'm gonna have to just close this thread for good.:p or start an opioid one.

Only 26 voters? Anyways this poll is pretty well a landslide so I'll probably close it within the next couple days (if it doesn't expire idk?).

Seeing that not many people liked my idea I'm gonna have to just close this thread for good.:p or start an opioid one.

its a good thing you put that tongue out! haha

copped thirty bags today after work so i will be catchin my nod tonight and tomo anyone joining me?

I'm on 360mg of oxy and counting if that counts. Well not really all at once. That's just what I've done so far today.

What would you guys say 1 bag of dope is equal to in oxy? Just in your experience

what is nj tan powder? i dun think anything other than tar is available in LA..... damn

your fucking lucky man, tar in LA is good as fuck cheap and plentiful.. All my fucking mexis got popped and i havent been able to get dope for a fucking long time. Im sorry guys but i hate you all, seriously ive gotta get some fucking dope

Yat I was gonna say 30-60 mg depending on the bags. Also someone who shoots would probably say much much higher for dope but snorting is totally different but I would say tommyboy is right on as well in 50

Jesus 11 bags Bhannon? Be careful bro! Right now that would last me 6 days trying to keep it to 2 bags a night... For now. Never did oxy but I would say 13-15 norcos would equal a bag of dope IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.