Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 1 way

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_kvt4pczGmQ1qa7e8ko1_400.jpg

SuperStar

So you ask me to name the thread and now you are gonna dismantle it and change the name? :(
Anyways I ended up scoring a brick of some fire for the weekend and just scored 15 more bags so I am nodding like a mother fucker anyone else joining me?

^ Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I'm not doing any tonight, but probably gonna grab some more opana in the coming days.

Opana FTW. That shit will put your dick in the dirt.

I'm picking up several hundred dilaudids tomorrow... fuckin excited. Also, ordered this shit called O-desmethyltramadol. Apparently it is to tramadol what morphine is to codeine.

I got a line on some dudes that sell chiva down here, hopefully I can arrange to meet up since it is like a 4 hour drive to go score.

^ Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I'm not doing any tonight, but probably gonna grab some more opana in the coming days.

its kinda lame haha i think there are plenty of threads about other opiates and oids in the OD forum so why do we need to bring it in here where it is just about heroin this is by far my favorite thread and a lot of the people that post in here i can see going elsewhere if you do that JB especially since it has such a cool name now lol

Anyways I ended up scoring a brick of some fire for the weekend and just scored 15 more bags so I am nodding like a mother fucker anyone else joining me?

you're gonna have to give me 6 or 7 hours to get there...lol

Opana FTW. That shit will put your dick in the dirt
opana+alcohol extraction=little piece of heaven

Last edited:
its kinda lame haha i think there are plenty of threads about other opiates and oids in the OD forum so why do we need to bring it in here where it is just about heroin this is by far my favorite thread and a lot of the people that post in here i can see going elsewhere if you do that JB especially since it has such a cool name now lol

It's cool to have that opinion man. It's just an idea and you guys are totally in control of this via the poll. It's fairly close but, from what I'm reading it seems like most of you guys want to keep it a heroin only thread so maybe we'll do a separate opioid thread all together.

For future reference if you guys have a clever thread title then speak up.

You know I can't answer that Unbreakable! I of course realize that you were joking because of the winking smiley, after all I'm well aware of the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont get the big fuckin deal with opana. I just moved to Little Rock area and they are everywhere. I did the alcohol extraction shit and felt nothing so i snorted a 40 the normal way and didnt feel much. What the fuck?

I can't do heroin because i don't want to go cop in the hood and the woman would be uber pissed. But if I could get some good pills she would be fine with that. I don't know where to get good pills anymore but goddamn I wish I could stumble upon some.

On a side note i like reading about you fuckers nodding on the skeg. Takes me back to the days I used to.

I dont get the big fuckin deal with opana. I just moved to Little Rock area and they are everywhere. I did the alcohol extraction shit and felt nothing so i snorted a 40 the normal way and didnt feel much. What the fuck?

Do you have a raging dope habbit? If not and you can get high off OC you should def feel Opana. When I first started gettin em when I was still on OC I was in love. Now I just stick with fire dope, but as far as pills go Opana is def top notch

I loved opana when I first started doin them cause I would nod like crazy off half of what it would take with oxycodone but after gettid them for awhile you build quite a tolerance and i would have to snort three forty's to get high yet 180 mg of oxycodone would still have me nodding it was weird but they are def my favorite pill to do

man it takes about 150mg oc to get feeling anywhere near good and usually do about 7 30's at once if i have em so i have a decent habit. When i did the alcohol extraction i did half a 40 which should be a great shot and rush and i didnt feel poop. i'd rather not pay $ a mg for opana when im not sure how to use it correctly and just get the roxies for now. I just dont know. And B&S you've been here long enough to know that i wish i had a raging dope habit haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Haha I didn't think you had one but I knew you moved to Little Rock didn't know if you got strung out and just didn't mention it in this thread.

Either way yeah if it takes about 150mg of oxy to get you goin I mean ya can't expect much from bangin 20mg. I know people say it's 4x as strong as OC but IDK if I believe that, I mean it's definitely stronger just don't know if 20mg Opana = 80mg OC.

The price your payin is def fuckin beat tho fuuuuck that. When I was gettin em back in the day the first time I got em was from my brick dude that was super hood and didn't know nothin about pills. Whoever sold em to him told him they was OC, when I was leavin his hood tryin to bust one out I was fuckin mad as fuck cuz I thought I got burnt then I looked it up on the internet, proceeded to nod the fuck out and went on like a year long binge eventionally culminating in my own raging heroin addiction.

Whoever had em must notta had a fuckin clue what they was cuz for as cheap as he was sellin em to me he had to of been gettin em for like fuckin nothin.

Ive never had Opana, but all this talk about it makes me curious.. ive had OC and Percacet and Hydros before, and they got me twisted, before i got into dope.

I bet some pills would fuck me up right now since i only used twice in past 2.5 months. I can get "20 mg OCs" and Percocets as well as black.

^Opana is actually strong enough that when I was doin half a brick a day if I did enough opana I could still get fucked up, it woulda taken a truck load of OC to get me noddin.

A lot of people don't like it cuz it sucks when you pop it, it gels when you snort it, and it's hard as fuck to cook up to shoot it. But bein a snorter I never really minded the gel, it wasn't bad gel like them generic OC's back in the day, but it was definitely some gel action.

The first night I got em I did equal mg to my average OC dose at the time and was doin the dope fiend lean all over the crib and I still got the Dickies I was wearin got like 10 holes in the front from burnin em with a L haha. For like a year everybody I asked about em had never even heard of em but my one dude kept gettin em steady as fuck the whole time, made for a sweet profitable and free opana year haha

when i first started getting opana's they were dirt cheap for the thirtys and fortys this was when they first came out. i actuallly did opana before i did oc but then the dude kinda disappeared so it was just oc's for a long ass time then when they switched to op's all my dudes that sold 80s started gettin the opana fortys but the price more than doubled from when i used to get em but it was still better than op's. it skyrocketed my tolerance too. and just so you guys know its 2.29 times stronger than oxycodone thats why they only make forties however it is a lot stronger when snorted or shot

anyhow back to dope......picked up 11 more bags today but unfortuanatly i had to throw the kid a couple bags cause his dude wouldnt spot him any dope just some coke then when the dude showed up he actually had to give him some raw uncut coke cause he didnt have time to cut it which didnt help me

Last edited:
I just happened upon some opana ir 5mg and 30mg er's going the same price as roxis around here. I'll be nodding good the next couple of days. The alcohol extraction is really pretty simple after you've done it once or twice. The problem is most junkies don't have the patience to wait 15-20 minutes to bang a pill. I guess I'm a patient junky. Lol

well the prices here are people ive randomly met white boy selling pills prices cause i couldnt find anything in the hoods when i went. So yea there beat as fuck its breaking me trying to maintain any habit but i could always do those subs ive had for about 9 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.