• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP ektamine

He wanted very much to be a mod here at bluelight and I was so glad to have him chosen as my replacement in Trip Reports. I know he would have been a great mod. He was a great guy in general. You will be missed, ektamine. I hate that you're gone.

You don't know how happy it makes me to see so much love for my boy ektamine in this thread and in the shrine. It makes me know that Bluelight IS a community...we all care about each other and should all check on each other!
Peace and love to everyone who has shown their love.

It goes to show that you don't have to meet someone face to face to be touched by their soul.

I've said it in other threads, but seriously, RIP ektamine. I was excited to get to know you more as a moderator, hope you are at rest now <3

wow, i actually knew this person! well, mildly, but still, you feel it all around when a member of the community dies.

<3 RIP

RIP ektamine. I didn't know you, but was looking forward to the chance to get to know you when I heard you were modded. :(

Wow, this is really saddening :(. I never really spoke to ektamine, but have seen numerous posts of his and they were always helpful.

Anyone know how it happened?

RIP ektamine, may you find the heavens (if there are any).

RIP ektamine :( You always had something positive and light-hearted to say. I always enjoyed reading your posts.

Why do they always take the good ones?

I was seriously becoming a steadfast follower of his wit and subtle, humane humour.

:(

I don't think I'll be able to speak of Shadow People again. We exchanges jokes on the matter countless times. I always enjoyed reading Ektamine's post and was actually looking in the PV megathread to see if he responded to a post I had made when I found out. He will be missed.

ekatimne - searching for the right words to say.... almost pointless because they cannot come. You took a place inside me that I cannot explain. or understand. I will always remember the personal advice you had given me, when I had questions or was discouraged beyond reconginition you were there. I know this is bad but I am angry that you are gone, not angry at you, angry knowing that it was too early for you to go. Your were a young lad, and obviously someone called to you and you were needed elsewhere. Always ekatimine, always.

Also, I don't usually like house or electronic but the Big Basha on his blog, I did and am enjoying, so he contributed some joy in this world to a stranger. I guess thats all we can ask from life