• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

Coming down from acid is terrible. I always end up waking up in the morning then taking more to get rid of that fried out headache

The worst is probably MDMA. I'm one who does it till there's none left, so 4 days later i'm coming down. It's like a ton of bricks and the worst part is it lasts a day and a half. At least with LSD you start to feel normal the next afternoon

Dang i never get that with acid! The next day i feel a little bit tired but never terrible like that! Maybe try testing it next time? Could be a phen.

Alcohol is bad but at least it's out of your system in a day or two. I say coming down on opiates was bad for me; the sweating, the sickness, the crying, the constipation, for days on end is the worst. Pain pills, synthetic heroin. Never again... And if that is what full blown heroin feels like withdrawling from I have no desire to try it. That was four years ago.

The comedown from copious amounts of alcohol and cocaine, plus healthy doses of Ketamine and heroin, was pretty bad as far as comedowns go. Puked for 4 hours with a terrible headache, took 4 advil, and slept for over 24 hours. I still feel pretty weird, beer and leftover coke are helping.

Comedown-
Meth after multiple days- psychosis is a bitch and it takes forever to feel normal again or...
Crack- carpet surfing isn't as fun as it sounds

Withdrawal-
Opiates- you'll wish you were already dead.

I would say 4MMC, speed and too much MDMA, but I usually have some benzos to help with the speed comedown to help me sleep

Preloading your body with vitamin C can help, control your doses and drink plenty of water ???

I don't experience comedowns from drugs, really:
Coming down from cocaine I just get pleasantly sleepy
Amphetamine comedowns make me VERY sleepy, but I just sleep it off and that's it,
I have zero comedown from opiates, they just wear off and I go back to how I was before [this is before I was addicted to them, but withdrawal is not a comedown]
DXM gives me a lovely after-glow.

I'd say 100% alcohol hangover, although I rarely even got those.
The rebound-anxiety after benzo's sucks major ass, too.

Worst comedown for me is MDMA by far. It brings my mood so low practically ro the point of being suicidal. I usually cry the whole day afterwards. And hate everything including myself.