• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

Alcohol. Definitely. Closely followed by marijuhana, then crystal meth. I can't stand them, and try to stay away from all but the occasional glass of white wine.

2cb2. im not even sure if thats what it was, but thats what i was told. i was ready to head to the er.

E by far

I have to say that MDMA is the worst for me. As soon as i'm comming down i get deeply depressed and usually suicidal and i've come close to acting on it a few times. No other drug has even come close to that.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

The TOP worst comedown I've seen in this post is MDMA and Alcohol!!!

What kinda ecstasy and alcohol are you guys taking? I mean yeah I get a little sick the next day after drinking, feeling sick to my stomach and disoriented but it's not unbarable. And yeah I'm a little down and drained physcially/mentally after rolling but sleep cures that easily.

Fucking Crack, Meth and Acid have NASTY comedowns:

Crack - stressed and strung out, craving more, depressed or angry, and your heart is yelling at you!

Meth - your so tired you can't function yet you can't go to sleep, your so fucking drained, depressed on occasion, strung and stressed the fuck out to the point of seeing unpleasant shit...ugh

Acid - you feel dirty and gross like your covered in layers of oil and dirt, the world looks gross and you feel fucking mentally worn out and your stressed out and find it hard to get steady sleep.

Alcohol and Ecstasy? Come on, that's not sooo bad.

AND ANYONE WHO SAID WEED.....I have no fucking comment, that's rediculous.

EvMan717 said:
hmm
speed, coke, or AMT. If you're hung over from alcohol just DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER, it's not that hard

Obviously you've never been so hung over that even water makes you puke. It is THAT hard.

For me it would have to be alcohol or MDMA. The worst comedown I ever had was from 8 tabs.

quote:

"Acid - you feel dirty and gross like your covered in layers of oil and dirt, the world looks gross and you feel fucking mentally worn out and your stressed out and find it hard to get steady sleep."

no

i feel enlightened, and the world around me feels beautiful, renewed, amazing, fresh, and new...I have a mental clarity and peace like no other...I dont go to sleep because it feels so good, I enjoy the next day even though I havent slept...the acid trip is better for my mind than the rest I would have gotten...

thats just you that is bad for, I think its awesome

Damn fuckin straight!

I
24.gif
HydrA.

Sooooo fucking true. Acid comedowns (for me anyway) are pure vanilla, they're not even really a comedown as far as I'd call it, given you didn't really go 'up' anyway, more sideways. Its a shift of perception, as opposed to an artificial elevation of your senses (in my opinion anyway).

-plaz out-

Look, hell. I haven't had experience with every drug, but the ones I have:

MDMA: Not a problem.... Yes, you have a comedown, yes you have a little bitch-cry sometimes, pick fights and think the world is a piece of shit, but generally - it's over a day or two later. The comedown for me has never overshadowed the good times. When that happens, I know I'm done.

Speed: I rarely have a huge night out on speed, because it's just not my drug of choice. However I must admit it does give you the dry-horrors something shocking, and it's not my fave thing to get over.

Alcohol: Now that's the worst for me. The nights I've been drinking and nothing else have been the most devilish, to hell-and-back hangovers I've ever encountered. Give me a coke, pill or speed hangover ANY DAY.... urgh.

8o

"Acid - you feel dirty and gross like your covered in layers of oil and dirt, the world looks gross and you feel fucking mentally worn out and your stressed out and find it hard to get steady sleep."
no i feel enlightened, and the world around me feels beautiful, renewed, amazing, fresh, and new...I have a mental clarity and peace like no other...I dont go to sleep because it feels so good, I enjoy the next day even though I havent slept...the acid trip is better for my mind than the rest I would have gotten...

For me it's a combination of the two. I feel mentally clear and renewed, but I feel that slimy, metallic residue. I feel uncomfortable in my own skin - particularly after larger doses - and no amount of showering or scratching helps. Just have to wait it out.

It's alcohol all the way for me. I am not a big drinker but when I do, I drink a lot. Next day I wanna die and kill. I also noticed that when I'm drunk I always fight with my girl. I hate this shit.
Next one would be coke, but I overcome the comedown by having sex and sweat for 4-5 hours. Without sex I would be a zombie. Hate the drug too. The only time when I do this shit is when I'm home with my girl and I have a lot to fuck with it entire night...and never, ever-ever...without G.

I think the worst comedown is when you're addicted to something and craving that little "taste". When you feel like climbing the walls and everything around you seems empty of meaning.

mmmm METH........

Thinkin bout that point from last night... head's pounding... mmm just one more blaze... just to get me through work... one can't hurt... I won't have any later on... what day is it...? snap outof it! shit... think i bin starin at this screen for an hour... mmm feels better... nothing like putting off the inevitable... wonder how much i can swap my car for... 10g? mmm...

drifts off into own world again....

Alcohol?? Come on people, you've got to be kidding me.

A lot of you have obviously never done coke.

Cocaine. It lasts so short, and when you realize you're coming off of it you feel like shit, and all you want is "more."

E's comedown is pretty bad too. I usually can't eat or sleep very well after I roll.

CRACK!!! Worst comedown because it happens soooo soon!

Next up, my favorites, Opiates! Morphine, oxys, heroin. It's kinda subtle but I notice I always fight with my boyfriend the next day. Not that he doesn't deserve it. I'm just more of a Mega-bitch!

Opiates. After I've taken a few percocet, the next day I'll usually feel pretty naseated, headache, stomach cramps, and a feverish sick feeling. It gets *WAY* worse when you become addicted and the big withdrawl symptoms begin. (so dont be stupid).