• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

Speed. God damn. Can't go to sleep. Think far too much about nothing. Can't get comfortable. Weed seems to make it worse (which is a biAtch). And it lasts a lot longer than anything else I have experienced.

worst comedown

In my opinion the worst comedown is adderall, or any amphetamine for that matter. The next day after a pretty good dose leaves you feeling like you want to die.

nothing I have ever tried, and I have tried many things, has beaten the hellish comedown BZP+TFMPP (binging on it for 2 days straight) gave me...

try and see!! =D

Suicidal tendencies, delusions, paranoia, anorexia, insomnia, anxiety, depression...you name it, the piperazines can give it to you!

i would say meth, but its only because you REALLY want to sleep but cant....MDMA comedown is cured for me by drinking lemonade.....it makes me burp and get the *empty* feeling away and soothes your lips and tongue.....

Sheeeit...

AMT didn't actually have much of an evil comedown for me...

I'd say either a REALLY bad one has to be a night out on the piss, and coming off a meth binge at the same time.

The combined effects will induce tears.

-plaz out-

1. coke: fucking coke is by far the worst comedown of all to me. fortunately good coke has a smoother drop than bad, or else i would be dying right now!

2. meth/amp: who the hell wants this shit after the first comedown? nothing against all the speed users, but not for me, thought i was being eaten alive

3. alcohol: i used to drink often, now i don't much at all. the quesy feeling of a hangover is bad enough, but the high isn't even worth it.
tied with
3. amt: you guys who used it, you know. the rest of you hopefully will never find out.

4. mdma: not too bad, but ugh, who feels like doing anything the next day. the sore jaw sucks, my eyes aren't back to normal for a while, and you are just blahed out for a day.

i would have to say speed...... dirty dirty comedowns...one of which involved projectile vomiting....8(
also crystal meth fucked me over bad and i felt like complete shit. i thought that smoking would chill me the fuck out but it ended up making me feel so much worse..ergh..

Heroin. I kicked dozens of times before I quit for good, and each time was a new version of hell.

Coke. Wanting more, needing more, can't find it/ can't pay for it, whatever. The emptiness inside echoes like a canyon.

If you're hung over from alcohol just DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER,

Too Right, or even better drink a couple of pints before you go to sleep. And if you wake up at all in the night, drink some more. works like a charm.

For me Coke is the worst, but not in the way you all mention, just because it makes me go crazy wanting to get fucked up. I stopped for this reason, i was like a cracked out schizo borrowing money, stealing, anything just to get high. And not even necessarily on coke, just fucked on anything, thats what i hated the most.

I dont really suffer from anything very often. I think mental attitude has a lot to do with it as i just take it as it comes and don't think about it too much.

AMT!
Steer clear, I ended up takin a lil too much with a friend one night. Then in the mornin, we hadn't gotten any sleep and we had to drive 4 hours home feeling like complete shit and ungodly spaced out.

EvMan717 said:
hmm
speed, coke, or AMT. If you're hung over from alcohol just DRINK SOME FUCKING WATER, it's not that hard
yeah, sip a beer too, that'll help settle down a nasty hangover, since many hangover symptoms are actually related to alcohol withdrawl

i would have to say alcohol is the worst for me, especilally cheap shit like cask wine... i feel on the verge of puking/dying for most of the next day.

speed is pretty bad too, though i usually get really tired out and sleep through most of it

MDMA + MDA comedowns are the best, i love that blissful state of nothingness. probably couldnt do long division or anything that day, but i always keep the day after free to just enjoy %) in fact i dare say that i enjoy a whole day of coming down as much as a few hours peaking like a madman

I agree with you full 100% konsept. Man... with E you sleep like a little princes, all uppers turn you into a zombie simpel as that.

:p

Meth.
My God.
Argh.
Lying in bed, mind racing, looking at your watch, realising that 5 hours has just passed with you not moving, and then also realising that that funny taste in your mouth is blood from chewing your gums..

hehe

Yup ^^

If you just could convince yourself before starting meth.. and thinking about the hours and hours you lay in bed like a wooden plate awake.

I might not start with it at all hehe

"never helped me though"

8( 8( 8( 8( 8( 8( 8( 8( 8( 8(

1º place: speed, after being awake for days doing that shit. I've only binged like that once, and the comedown was just aaaarrrrrrghhhhhh

2º place: the coke+alcohol combo. If I don't do any benzos, its awfull

3º place: alcohol. It just sucks, as well as the hungover

meth and ecstasy would be the worst comedowns for me...i hate coming down after feeling so good

Alcohol.

My favourite is E mixed with ampt. I like the feeling of dozing off and waking up 15 minutes later feeling like I have slept for 5 hours! Now that's what I call quality sleep.

The worst id say is deffinatly mdma mixed with meth the 3 times ive come down on the combinations of those drugs have left dark places in my mind, the worst is when i was coming down of a pill and some speed the night befor i went to work the day after for 9hrs (very smart) i got to about 8 hrs into my shift almost finished after hrs of torture when i broke a bottle and it went all over me everyone looked at me and i just couldnt take it anymore so i had 2 get out of hter drove home crying wishing i was dead..

after that id proble say meth alone can b bad but if u drink some booze it takes the edge of it, mdma comedowns can be really mellow and sweet with some mj, i love the feeling of just been scattered and not giving a fuk, alchole in my opinion is a good comedown its kinda mellow as well besides the occasional spliting headace, altho i dont usualy drink so much that im chukcing up my dinner so my hangovers would proble b alot worse if i did,

The worst was smoking an entire 20 sack of crystal on the way home from cali in about 2 hours. Got to my fiancees apartment and the AC would not work. Talk about 110 degree heat and a bad meth comedown. Don't mix so well.
Oh wait. No it was definately the red bull and vodka shot night. Remember the 14th shot then waking up with my head on the toliet seat. NOW that sucked, covered in mine and my fiancees puke. Ugh.
I think everyone has at least one bad comedown from each drug. There was also the one time after 5 or 6 pills for 3 days each day when my brain felt like there was a vacuum on my head. Hurt like hell.