• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

E is pretty bad, but the comedown from a long meth binge is the worst. Not sleeping or eating can really suck.

Whenever I have an especially bad comedown from coke, I swear that I'll never do it again. Whenever I have a horrible hangover I swear I wont drink for a week. Whenever I comedown from E I just go to sleep and feel tired the next day. So I guess that's how I'd rate things.

I've never had a problem with comedowns from drugs- but i can attest to the worst withdraw by far is a benzo withdraw. I went thru hell. Guess I didn't ween enough- but I got to a point where i was (which is part of my personality) fuck this, i'm done i don't need to ween.. and went thru hell. It sucked. But I am feeling so much better since i'm off em it's unbelievable. I'm back to my normal self although i went thru hell tonight because I had a craving for that feeling again.. I should just flush the shit but to me keeping it and not touching it- shows more restraint and more strength.

Alcohol. Never been a big fan of alcohol which explains why my bottle of Chivas is still in the club's cabinet waiting for me to finish it.

Meth - not being able to sleep, eat, or think straight combined with being exhausted and really irritable just sucks.

Also, I don't usually have a really bad hangover, but when it happens, I'd say that would take second place.

I don't know why people keep saying Ecstacy, that has one of the mildest comedowns I've had. I have no problem falling asleep after it wears off, and I usually feel pretty good the next day, if maybe a bit worn out.

after taking a pretty high dose of MDA I felt like death for days, and I would continue to get some pretty intense visuals in the dark (like shadows crawling on the walls) for a few days after as well.

Hangovers from alcohol are by far the worst. Followed closely by that period of extreme boredom and brain dead state aquired from a long night of uppers. (thank god for sleeping aids ;) )

evans
aim: evans970

*Coke/ XTC/ Alcohol (all used 2gether)

*P(METH)

= TERRIBLE comedowns...

Last edited:
The worst comedown I ever had, were on bzp actually... normally i feel great the next day, but this one night, me and a friend just continued taking it.. ALOT. and consumed incredible amounts of alcohol, probably for 20 hours or something.. I dont know how I survived actually.. The next day I didn't know what to do. I couldn't be alone, I couldn't be with people, everything was hell.. really depressed.. and on top of it all I had that terrible hangover from alcohol.. my hangover lasted a week.. :( alcohol comedown is not a problem anymore though.. I found out that if I take zyrtec (anti-histamine - not the ones that makes you drousy.. allergy med.) a couple of hours before i start drinking.. no hangover! :)

those of you who suffer from harsh comedowns on E should go to Ecstasy Discussion archives and search for info on Prozac postloading. It does wonders for your comedown and has been proven to reduce or totally prevent neurotoxicity in rats, if done correctly.
I wouldn't roll without a Prozac for afterwards.
And a kava or valerian herbal pill will help you sleep afterwards as well.
Additionally, from what I have experienced, the less often you roll, the less of a comedown you'll experience.

Candyflipping (LSD & Ecstacy)....

I only combined the two once abut 2 years ago but it was the worst comedown I have EVER experienced in my entire life.

In my experience..

1) BZP
2) Alcohol
3) Datura

BZP and Alcohol are both able to produce the mother of all hangovers; Migrane like headaches, sore muscles, inability to either sleep or wake up properly, sickly feeling in stomach ect. BZP is slightly worse cause it lasts longer and dosing up with various vitamins doesnt seem to help. Daturas comedown is extreemly unpleasant and it lasts for days, however, in my experience the relief of coming down from the actual trip makes the hangover alot easier to deal with.

Heroin withdrawl.

I've never been addicted to smack, but my mate who is says it's HELL, and he'll just start puking and going mad if he doesn't have his fix

Nasty :\

Never had a a problem with AMT and Alcohol like most people have mentioned I do get really bad MDMA and MDA comedowns but thats from taking them a lot I think, smack did give me quite a comedown but then it was followed by other stuff so I dont know for the paranoia Meth was bad and BzP didnt exactly make me shiny.

blue dolphins, a lil mda and a shitload of caffine, hard as a rock...was up all night till 10 pm tha next evening, i had tha most horrid raver mouth.ugggg
Itz the only 'ill I had an unusually bad comedown with. Other than that...fucking hangovers...

Drinking way more than you usually would while doing coke all night and thinking you're just fine until about 45 minutes after you do that last line.

Literally wanted to die.

MDMA does make me feel like i lost about 50 IQ points the next day. But I can fall asleep, relax without feeling antsy, and smoke enormous amounts of weed without any anxiety (it seems enhanced). Throw in a little afterglow and for me it's hardly a comedown at all. For 48 hours or so it's almost like i'm still high. I wouldn't want to be stuck at work or with the family in that state, mind you, but hanging at home smoking with friends the day after can be pleasant for me even.

s p a c e d said:
Meth - not being able to sleep, eat, or think straight combined with being exhausted and really irritable just sucks.

Also, I don't usually have a really bad hangover, but when it happens, I'd say that would take second place.

I don't know why people keep saying Ecstacy, that has one of the mildest comedowns I've had. I have no problem falling asleep after it wears off, and I usually feel pretty good the next day, if maybe a bit worn out.

That's pretty much word for word how I feel about this topic.

Meth is the worst thing ever! It was meth night, one Saturday evening. And I wasn't right till Tuesday! Garbage, garbage, garbage!! Followed obviously by alcohol. Ecstacy has not shown me really any of the negative side effects that some of you have noted*. If it's still nighttime on the comedown, I really don't have too many problems sleeping. But if it goes into daylight, it's over. And i've only felt decently worn out after one night taking ecstacy.

Comedown on DXM? I just drift off to sleep a couple hours after the peak. Then I wake up feeling more refreshed and happy than ever. DXM has more of an afterglow for me.

Of comedowns I've experienced, I'd probably put my past 2 days of coke use high on the list. I had stuff that was much better than my usual and figured I would be okay, but since my roommate wasn't around, I forgot that I usually do *half* of whatever amount is out, and I took insufflated coke to near-IV levels two days in a row.

Then, I ran out of alcohol and ganj! :(

The worst ever for me was a very high dose of MDMA. I ingested and snorted a total of somewhere between 10-15 pills over a night. It did something to me that I can't even explain. I didn't sleep for 2 days and when I finally did it was fitful and I had terrible dreams. When I finally woke up I was horribly depressed and crying randomly throughout the day for a good week and a half. I also experienced horrible vertigo and nausea.

Hmm, come to think of it, maybe that's more of an aftermath, not a comedown.

Ok, probably large amounts of coke then. Nothing sucks worse than getting to the end of that seemingly endless rock. It hurt my body, it hurt my brain, it hurt everything. I would try everything to alleviate the horrible feelings--beer, weed, nyquil, anything. The only thing that worked at all was benzos and if there weren't any of those...fuck.