• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Worst Drug Comedown

ermm amphetamines for sure! sometimes they go on for days without being able to sleep OR get out of bed after binges 8o

The absolute, most horrific come down Ive ever gone through was from a multi-day binge of MDMA...I consumed a fairly large amount in only three days. I didn't eat or sleep for about a week and I was an emotional wreck. I felt like I wasn't wanted by a soul.

I'll never do that again. It was just too much..

IV meth while withdrawing from opiates—hands down. I had been a heavy meth user at 16, dabbling on and on off for years after. Eventually, my anxiety took a turn for the worse. With that said, I took a liking to opiates/benzos. After sticking to opiates and benzos for about a year (with the exception of doing meth with opiates, while going by the opiates > stimulants rule), I made a foolish choice to IV meth. I knew my painkiller withdrawals were going to set in, but I was so anxiety ridden that I wanted to feel anything other than what I was already feeling. Let's just say that experience ended my meth habit—fast.

Last edited:
withdrawing off tricyclic antidepressants (anafranil). i was on this stuff for 12 years. cold-turkeyed off it several times (VERY bad idea btw, you can die).

last time i did this (14 yrs ago), i was getting electric zaps through my entire nervous system up to a few times a second (depending on degree of change of sensory input) for 6 solid months. fucking hell on wheels. but i was young and unbelievably stupid.

withdrawing off tricyclic antidepressants (anafranil). i was on this stuff for 12 years. cold-turkeyed off it several times (VERY bad idea btw, you can die).

last time i did this (14 yrs ago), i was getting electric zaps through my entire nervous system up to a few times a second (depending on degree of change of sensory input) for 6 solid months. fucking hell on wheels. but i was young and unbelievably stupid.

God that does sound horrendous, brain zaps right? Only thing that helped me with those was codeine, otherwise every time i flicked my eyes to something else it felt like somebody hit my funny bone... in my head. Unpleasant indeed, 6 months of it i would've taken a bath with my toaster!

Physically, alcohol is the worst thing I've tried. I never puked, but the day after just sucks.

Emotionally, I'm gonna go with MDMA. Not so much the day after, but two or three days after rolling I'm just a wreck. Picking fights, crying, worrying uncontrollably and feeling like my self-esteem has been sucked dry, turning my personality into a vacuum of nothingness. So yeah :\

I don't know if it count as a comedown, but after taking too much nitrous oxide one time while I was rolling, I started to sort of pass out on a big hit, had an out of body experience of sorts when I wasn't expecting to, and from this developed some kind of post-traumatic disorder that lasted for months and months. I went from a happy-go-lucky person to borderline suicidal over night. Took me about half a year to smile again, and to this day I still feel after effects such as anhedonia. I never had anxiety or depression issues until after that day.

God dammit... :(

e for me, i get this overwhelming feeling that im gonna die when im coming down. my stomach just sinkkss....

Surprisingly enough, this new research drug - MDAI.

Be very careful with the high purity one ( 99.55% ). It is a white powder, composed of thin crystal flakes. Absolutely breathtaking to look at. And absolutely horrific if overdosed. If you have tried the initial MDAI (white powder, non flaky), be careful with this one. It takes much longer to kick in (up to 2 hours orally).

I bombed about 2gr, which is what I used to do with the original white non flaky MDAI powder. Normally it lasted for a while, very pleasant, no comedown. With this stuff on the other hand, I woke up the next day feeling nauseous, with a headache, feeling dizzy and tired, my vision was blurred and I could barely coordinate my movements. I am writing this 4 days later, still lying in bed feeling exactly the same. I have been having vivid dreams and hallucinations, my heart has been beating faster than ever even from something as small as turning over in bed. It's really hard to stay awake for long because it's too painful.

I hope nobody else has to experience what I'm going through. Be careful with this new stuff if you ever come across it.

IV meth while withdrawing from opiates—hands down.

ha me and my best friend were just talking about this. me and him both agree that this is the worst. we've both been through it, together, many times. i was going to say the worst comedown is meth. no doubt about it. but meth + withdrawing from opiates is just plain horrific.

so im with sideorderofopiates on this one!

Comedown off of coke/mdma never bothered me much.

I hate meth so I wouldn't really know......the only time I had it the high was terrible, I just spent hours praying for it to go away right afterward.......

Cocaine comedown sucks, especially if you're still at a party.

Crack comedown are violent and horrid for an hour or so.

Meth comedowns are the worst.

I remember my friend asking me if I was coming down from meth and I answered "No, I'm not coming down. I've just realized my life is pointless and not worth living."

Awful depression. Feels like a short lasting, mini opiate withdrawal.

Personally, I find the LSD comedown worse then MDMA, coke, crack, amphetamines. Mind you I always do LSD during the night and then am awake all the next day.

Overall - given the shittiness of the high and length of the after-effects, I'd say the worst comedown, in general, is from piperazines...but while the high is infinitely better, speed of any kind is just as bad...especially if mixed with acid. Sorry for the length of the anecdote to follow, but it was one of the most intense drug experiences of my life...

My own worst-ever comedown began in London - 2 hits of good X and a little amphet sulphate at a club night, followed by rapidly smoking 1/16th of hash - before flying to San Francisco, via Newark.

Took an Ativan, drank on the plane - woke up in a room at Newark airport, being interrogated by two cops who'd found me passed out on the floor. They confiscated my bourbon and let me go, so I fly to SF....

And immediately buy a half g of meth, not knowing how much stronger it was than the sulphate I was used to - and did the whole lot, other than a few lines I gave away, in OJ. For some reason, I bought some acid - had two hits secreted in a bag in my mouth, walking back to the hostel I was staying in in Soma - and a cop-car buzzes me, slowing down to get a closer look (I was a longhair back then, and a deadhead, so cops tended to eye me closely). I panicked, and swallowed the bag of acid (pointlessly: the cops drove on, didn't stop me). My stomach was so acidic from days without food that it burned through the plastic bag the blotter was in. 24 hours later - after a night of amphetamine psychosis from the meth (black helicopters following me, imaginary cops everywhere, the whole bit) - two hits of Haight-Ashbury blotter start to hit me. 48 hours sleepless, full of meth, sulphate resdue and serotonin burn-out from the X...suddenly tripping without booze (I was only 19 and new in town), benzos, or much weed - and it wasn't really helping at that point. A bowl just span me out even further.

Needless to say, the trip was the most hellish LSD experience of my life: with my dopamine levels jacked up from two days of speed and X, maybe something like a schizophrenic might go through if they dropped acid. I was convinced I was going to die, was terrified my room-mates would rape me, and soul-destroying visions of cosmic emptiness had me weeping for hours.

The comedown was pure hell - 12 hours of panic attacks, persecutory delusions - at last, a dorm-mate bought me a bottle of Southern Comfort, and I managed to choke half of it down from sheer desperation (hate that fucking stuff, haven't touched it since). That, along with 3 sominex and sheer exhaustion finally knocked me out for a few hours. Physically, I shook like an alkie with Dts.

Luckily, the hostel was pot-friendly and I got an intro to the house dealer - I spent the next three days in bed, smoking pipe hits every time I woke up till I could sleep again, occasionally stumbling out to buy some junk food, and once luckd into some black tar, which brought much-needed relief. Remained anxious and paranoid for weeks afterwards - and never touched meth again, which was definitely for the best, as I went on to develop a problem with dex and bootleg amph sulphate (which is mostly what 'speed' means in England).

Next worse was from a single pill - bzp/tfmpp mix - that didn't bother getting me high, just gave me a 24-hour speed comedown.

Shit like the above may be why I've given up stims completely, and now use only weed, downs, painkillers and the odd dissociative. I'm waaaay too old to go through those endless, agitated, sleepless nights again.

Last edited:
After a week long whiskey binge, insomnia, vomit, the runs, fear of going insane,terrible sick feeling etc... But get some Xanax in ya and relief!

For sure E!!!! I fucking hate it, I feel like such shit! But I usually will IV a couple K8's (Dillauded) before I come down off of E so that really make ur E come down sooooo so so much better to where u feel absolutely nothing and get a great high out of it as well! 2nd I would say alcohol! OMG I have never felt and been so sick sitting over the toilet as I have been after drinking on occasion, but when I rarely do drink I really don't get hangovers anymore so, Yay!