Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(hydrocodone 30mg+ cwe) Semi-experienced

apap_vs_liver

Greenlighter
so i had a large stash of painkillers consisting of hydros,oxys,and tylonol 4's. i went trough and distributed most of these during grad nite. in which graduating seniors get taken to a yaht club for an alcohol and drug free and safe night haha right. i smuggled them in and did not incriminate myself. i rolled that night it was amazing heh.

anyway what i had left were about a dozen hydros and some oxys left. so i decided that i would take 30mg and my friend would take 22.5 mg. which was 3 vic 7.5 for him and 4 vic 7.5s for me.

ive recently been reading up on how to cwe because im paranoid about tylonol and my liver. for some reason i like to drink coffee when i take my painkillers for kind of an upperish effect while the numbness and the zoning out kicks in. the last time i took 3 hydro 5/500 and a large cup of coffee. didnt wanna eat cuz i didnt wanna dilute the pills, it wasnt even that strong, but after i felt like shit for a day or two. then i read about how you shuldnt take more than 1000mg of tylonol per dose.

my tolerance for opietes has skyrocketed in the past 6 months. i remember when 10mg hydro would do it for me. now i barley feel 15mg. perk 5-10 and codine 60mg are great, but theyre harder to find.

sorry got off track. anyway i cwed it and removed most of the tylonol. total of 55.5mg of hydrocodine water that was in about 1/3 of a gatorade bottle. i kept it refrigerated for a few hours then took it with me to a grad party. There was beer there, but vics are so much better than that. plus this is twice the dose that i took before, with little acetaminophen. we got there sat down and looked around, there wasnt much people and there was some pretty good live music.

5:30- since i really had no way to measure the amount of liquid i just swirled it around and tried to guesstimate like 60% of the liquid based on the water level of the bottle. i totally failed at that and i think i drank like 75% of it. it didnt taste as bad as some ppl say. maybe cuz i always chomp my pills and rolls (no thizz face here). he then downed the rest and then we waited.

5:35- to my surprise i began to feel it almost immediately it was hard to explain. if i had taken the pills orally it would be like the feeling like after an hour once swallowed. it hit me hard and fast, wasnt expecting this at all. i opened and closed my hands. this is my way of determining how numb i am. its kinda dumb but its a habit i formed. at this time it felt stronger than a perk 10 and i just drank it.

5:50- by this time my body is pretty tingly and numb. im feeling happy and care free. im engaging in some wonderful conversations with some stoned friends. and i notice i begin spacing out for like 30 seconds or so, then catching myself. haha vics are amaing. my friend said he began to feel it as well but not as hard as me, i would assume he ate something.

6:30- more people show up and i see many friends i havnt seen since graduation.more fun talking. they seem just as happy as me for some reason. lmao im assuming they all smoked before they came. anyway the music being played is really good im impressed. i find my self "jammin" and singing along to some modern hawaiian music (yea im from hawaii)

there is a bunch of people lining up for food. my friend wants to go, i hint dont choke and fall now. he laughs it off and carefully makes his way to the food line.

at this point im so high off hydrocodine water its ridiculous. its the highest ive ever been off painkillers. it actually compares to some weak stamps of E. it may be hard to believe, but thats what it felt like. at this point i wonder how much hydro i actually drank.

7:00 -still talking and laughing. we begin talking about video games and i realize what nerds we are. but who cares rite? i think this is where i peaked and was so high off vics i became a little lightheaded. the altered sense of reality and spazzing is still in full swing. stronger than i ever experienced before. it was blowing my mind haha. and i find myself swaying to the overloud music.

7:20- my stomach feels kinda weird and im still a little lightheaded. but its worth it for what im feeling. at this point i realize im probably dehydrated but still i get up carefully to feel the blood rush stronger than i anticipated. i take a couple crooked steps before i walk straight to get some water. for some reason i cant wipe a smile off my face. im really enjoying this high. and realize ill be sad when it wears off.

7:45- im now at the point where im no longer trippin, but am still pretty high. i feel a little less, but its still pretty dam good. for some reason my friend just hit his peak just now and put his head down saying holy crap this is a good high lmao.

8:30- feeling pretty good still, not really high, kinda more spacing out for linger periods of time. but im still having fun. i finally decide to eat because the effects are winding down a little bit and i figured the codine got all absorbed already. starting to feel a little tierd

8:45- stomach settled and i have a little more energy after eating and drinking water. feel more physical effects, and less mental other than spacing. body feels kinda sluggish

9:00- getting more tired and decide to leave the party. on the drive home, im kinda fighting to keep my eyes open haha. sketchy. make music louder and lean forward to the wheel. kinda helps a little bit. no not really

9:10- arrive at house. tell parents i ate a shitload and am stuffed and tiered. they believe me and i proceed to my room to crash. its one of those things where you lie down, then you literally black out.

9pm-4am- this was the most amazing sleep ive had since staying up for like 48 hours at a rave on some bad molly haha. anyway the sleep i can only describe as dreaming and floating. idk why but i was numb when i woke up a few times during the night. i also had many dreams that i actually remembered. it was so relaxing, i could fall asleep instantly, and any position would be comfortable and the pillows were nice and cool. either that or it was my full body that kept going numb. i was so pleasantly surprised that the codine water i had drank earlier had left a hidden present for me.

the sleep was so good that when i woke up and 4 it felt like i slept for like 12 hours.napped a little more, then i woke up 5ish and started watching tv.

9 am- i realized that i became really sleepy all of a sudden. similar to bennydril from an IV i had to put me asleep while i had a migraine at the ER. anyway the sleepiness wasnt really a bother it was rather interesting. i dont like downers though (sorry stoners its not fun for me =) i think i completely sobered up at 2pm that day

in the end the high from 30+ hydro thats been cwe'd is unbelievable and i can see why people get really hooked on painkillers. ive seen people on forums saying that no need cwe for 2000mg acetaminophen but i think its worth it. even though u lose some codine, it hits you harder and faster and i think it actually lasts longer, in my experience. cwe is amazing and simple i say everyone who takes a lot of painkillers should do it.

-btw sorry if i rambled and got off topic. first post here dunno how good this report is. lmk if i did anything wrong. this forum is really helpful. thnx alot

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_hydrocodone
substancecode_opiates
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are anything like me you will always remember your first experience with opiates. That warm, blissful, carefree feeling that washes over your body. Just be careful not to use them more than a few times or addiction can creep up on you.

Good report and thanks for sharing.

haha im far past a few times. i think im at about 2 dozen =). but i like to think i pop pills recreationaly.

I was injured about 6 years ago and was prescribed both hydrocodone and morphine and I have been a slave to opiates since then. Just be careful man and always do a cwe on those pills. Like your name says :)

otherside would u say ur addicted? if you are that must be hella expensive huh. i would need to be rich to be constantly on them, or do u get refills?0_o

You dont have to be rich to acquire pills all the time.....you just gotta have the right connects.

I'm a little lost, I think. What is "cwe"? Otherwise, good report! It gave a good idea of the effects and duration of the high...thanks for sharing with us!

^CWE = Cold Water Extraction, an method used to seperate opioids from Tylenol(Acetaminophen)

Nice experience. I wish i could still feel like that off 30mg of hydrocodone. But I just wanna point out for people reading that doing a CWE on 4 vic 7.5/500's is really pointless. You're just gonna end up wasting 5-10mg of hydrocodone for nothing. your safe to take up to 4 grams (4,000mg) of APAP unless youve got liver disease.

^CWE = Cold Water Extraction, an method used to seperate opioids from Tylenol(Acetaminophen)

Nice experience. I wish i could still feel like that off 30mg of hydrocodone. But I just wanna point out for people reading that doing a CWE on 4 vic 7.5/500's is really pointless. You're just gonna end up wasting 5-10mg of hydrocodone for nothing. your safe to take up to 4 grams (4,000mg) of APAP unless youve got liver disease.

yeah i hear that alot. maybe its me bein paranoid. 4000 mg tylonol. meybe ima puss hah

So this is my first post on the day that SWIM did his first CWE. SWIM's results were not very good. He crushed 5 5/500 hydrocodone and followed the CWE steps listed here. He did use too much water (100ml). Should have used only 30ml or so to lessen APAP in final product. SWIM filtered out only about the equivalent of one 500mg APAP by looking at the sludge. Since the solution didn't really do much (said it felt like maybe one 5/500), is it safe to assume most of the hydrocodone that was lost is left in the small amount of sludge? SWIM realizes that a small amount of hydro was also left in the filters but he did squeeze them out into the solution that he drank. Seeing as it's only about the equivalent of one pill SWIM figures he will try taking the sludge tomorrow as he has had enough APAP today.

Sorry as this was the most recent CWE thread I could find.

Well SWIM took the sludge and it was a waste of time. SWIM don't know where all the hydro went. Makes SWIM kinda nervous to try another CWE with 10 pills for fear of the hydro disappearing. Maybe the hydro is all still stuck in the coffee filters. Short of eating the coffee filters SWIM is at a loss to explain this.