Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine/40mg) experienced - all I expected

fastandbulbous

Bluelight Crew
Well I thought I'd write a trip report on this stuff (a.k.a. camfetamine) as it's about to go mainstream anyway...

As expected, it's a lot like it's parent molecule, fencamfamine, only if anything it has more abusr potential, probably due to having an N-methyl rather than an N-ethyl group (with PEA based stims, the N-methyl always has more 'clout' than the N-ethyl eg methamphet vs ethylamphetamine, ethcathinone vs methcathinone etc). The onset is unbelievably smooth, consisting of purely metal stimulation with no decernable PNS effects; in fact the only negative side effect is a tendancy towards overheating/hyperthermia, but it was a hot day and I don't tolerate hot days too well! I'd rate it as the smoothest stimulant going (or at least that I've tried) with a sense of euphoria that is on a par with good speed.

The overall duration was about 5-6 hours (via IM route) and had very little in the way of noticable crash, more just a drift back to normal headspace. That said, any sleep deprivation that occurs is going to have a negative consequence. All in all, another I'd give 11 thumbs up (to quote Homer Simpson =D)

One additional note - from my experiernce with fencamfamine in the past, you have to keep a keen eye out for the beginnings of stimulant psychosis setting in as there are no physical indicators as there are with amphetamine, MDPV etc., so it can creep up and catch you unaware if you're not careful

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_camfetamine
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_im

Fencamfamine, some say have an opioid effect, any with camfetamine?

Yep, I believe that's the 'cause' of the smoothness of the drug in comparison to most stims (possibly also contributes to the overheating sensation)

Another one from fnb. Was reading your tr on desoxypipradol today and decided to order some maybe this too later on.

Sounds interesting. :)

I am going to purchase a sample of camfetamine.

EDIT: I've just googled for more information about this chemical and found website saying that it is registered trademark. :D This really made me laugh.

Last edited:
I was really wanting to try Amfonelic Acid, but after reading the negative posts on it(Toxicity), I used my better judgement, and passed on it.
This seems to be a SAFER alternative ,for basically the same effects!!!!!

Awesome report! :)

However,

FandB said:
Well I thought I'd write a trip report on this stuff (a.k.a. camfetamine) as it's about to go mainstream anyway...

We discourage even this vague of active hyping surrounding emerging research chemicals, particularly given the preponderance of fraudulent vendors.

ebola

Have there been any suggestions for alternative names for this, so we can avoid using the trade-name? Or would that be an exercise in futility?

Is that a "trade name"? FandB presented a couple of possible monikers, one quite technical, one more colloquially friendly.

ebola

well it is about to "hit the mainstream" and i'm, sure he has recieved a lot of questions from bluelighters who have expressed interest, myself included.

while i understand bluelight isn't here to promote new products as they enter a market, if they are rare and few people have had experience with them it makes sense to tap that knowledge base especially if the drug in question can lead to psychosis, and presumably a physical overdose.

Aye, but early claims of, "Coming soon, yo!" (I know FandB was actually more closely within guidelines, but you get the point) present a mild form of unwanted hyping.

ebola

Aye, but early claims of, "Coming soon, yo!" (I know FandB was actually more closely within guidelines, but you get the point) present a mild form of unwanted hyping.

ebola

fair enough the less said the better

It works well.
50mgs produced a swift almost indiscernible onset, there were minor physical indicators but I was looking for these & imagine if I hadn't been road testing it they probably would have passed unnoticed.
My duration was closer to eight hours & there is a lengthening of the effect with re dosing, I'd say from my last dose to sleep was 10 hours.
There's seems to be no mental or physical fatigue, no comedown at all that I noticed.
I went drinking on it, cycling on it, went about my daily business on it & it fitted better with my life than other stims would have done. I guess that if it's used appropriately it'll be fine.
The closest thing I can describe it to is cocaine which is not to say that it's like cocaine, it seems much less forced than many stimulants.
Mixing with alcohol can lead to cocaine arseholeness style behaviour ( tho not as bad, still be ware).

Is that a "trade name"? FandB presented a couple of possible monikers, one quite technical, one more colloquially friendly.

ebola

Was talking about the one in brackets at the start of the report.

"N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine" isn't particularly easy to bust out in times when you don't want to fuel the brand.

cocaine arseholeness style behaviour ( tho not as bad, still be ware).

and the compulsive redosing need are the caracteristics of cocaine (besides that you always get lido-cut shit around here) that made me hate cocaine already a good while ago.

I really hope this one doesn't turn out to be just another RC-caine. I'd rather prefer plain amphetamine.

Btw. there's nothing more stupid than chasing a dopamine-rush. I guess any experienced stim user can agree on that...

50mgs initially then hoovered up more across the day sniffystyle,200mgs kept me awake for 36 hours but I was in a particularly stressful situation at the time so don't read too much into that. It's not as compulsive as cocaine at all just that with booze it was reminiscent of that coke & beer thing. More a practical stimulant than a full on euphoriant IMO. BUT I have held opinions in the past then cast them aside as time passed.
Of all the legit stims to have come out this one is probably the closest to a usable tool as opposed to a mind-warping drug