• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(N-methyl-3-phenyl-norbornan-2-amine/40mg) experienced - all I expected

No, B9 is not a devotee of what Sherlock Holmes would call "the needle"!, he's more 0one for making like a Dyson and tickling the sinuses. Pretty much sums it up in his description. My preference is for a mildly euphoric, but basically clear headed stimulant. This doesn't make you Thor or suchlike, as methamphetamine does', it's more it makes you feel more like Joe 90 (sorry British tv kid's programme from the late 60's/early 70's is best I can liken it to!) in that you're suddenly given focus, and dare I say, more intelligent in approaching life. Makes you feel you can see with exceptional clarity combined with a moserate mood lift.

Basically what I'd call a bloody good & useful drug when there's something you want to do. I vote =D=D=D=D=D !

FandB: what do you speculate about oral bioavailability? Would we expect that route to be rather effective, a la fancamfamine?

ebola

a.k.a. camfetamine

Y'know, I consider this name a bit misleading, as the "fetamine" implies that the compound contains the phenethylamine skeleton.

Preliminarily, I'm going to propose methphennorbnamine (a quick browse of the molecule should show how the logic of this name is similar to that of "methamphetamine").

Now someone come up with something better--my proposition is nearly as tortured as "flephedrone". :p

ebola

^ if you look at it, it is a phenethylamine derivative, only the PEA skeleton is 'hidden' in the norborane ring structure in a similar way it is in tranylcypromine (MAOI antidepressant).

I know they can be a swine to understand, but that's why I tend to use the organic chemistry name when I write trip reports (unless they have a common name that everyone knows, like mescaline or ketamine). Remov es any ambiguity

if you look at it, it is a phenethylamine derivative, only the PEA skeleton is 'hidden' in the norborane ring structure in a similar way it is in tranylcypromine (MAOI antidepressant).

Right, but also notice how tranlcypromine hasn't been bestowed a name that references that structure. I think that it's odd to talk of a skeleton of one sort when it has such elaborate of substitutions.

ebola

^ Sounds good to be chosen by a vendor, though there is no -drone suffix... :)

anything with meph in the title will cause a knee jerk reaction amongst stupid users in the rc market.

bad idea

Right, but also notice how tranlcypromine hasn't been bestowed a name that references that structure. I think that it's odd to talk of a skeleton of one sort when it has such elaborate of substitutions.

ebola

trans 2-phenylcyclopropylamine; nt a big leap to tranylcypromine from there

How does this compare to other NDRIs like methylphenidate?

From what I gather somewhat similar with a bit of opioid activity

FandB said:
trans 2-phenylcyclopropylamine; nt a big leap to tranylcypromine from there

Gotcha. Thanks, and sorry for my lack of understanding. :)

How does this compare to other NDRIs like methylphenidate?

I'd like to know too. Its mechanism of action seems neat and relatively unique. But what about for DA releaser lovers / DARI haters like myself? I know that FandB enjoys 'pv a great deal, whereas it's my least favorite stimulant, according more dysphoria and less performance-ability than sobriety...with a crash. I dislike coke. Hell, even desoxypipradrol shared ritalin's antsy, "what should i do next?" thing for me (lacking the physiological push).

I'll take this back if I ever try focalin and enjoy it. :p

ebola

People often forget about the NE activity of NDARIs. Some DARIs are pretty selective though.

ebola

A little but there's far worse such as 2CB, the discomfort passes within about 30 seconds. The main downside of sniffing it is the nasal blockage which is pretty hard to shift.
Maybe it's an acquired taste a bit like snuff

I think it's pretty fuckiing nice to inhale the vapours. But to be honest I've taken so many drugs today I'm not sure! Fuck it, chasing is good fun!

Tidying a drugs collection is proably the most pleasant way to spend a November evening!

From my experience this stuff was nice, but about 1/4 of what I had hoped it would be. I was expecting a nice stimulant coupled with a nice opiate...perfection. What I got was exactly that, but much weaker. Instead of amphetamine + meperidine, it was a half cup of coffee + propoxyphene.

For those that have to try them all, I say give it a shot, but it ain't the speedball-in-one chemical like many had hoped.