NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to self: be very careful next year.

I have no idea what earth would so if it lost me to an overdose.

the world would suck w/o you.....and not the good kind of suck either. Please be safe...I know I have to watch myself w/ the spike and the speed-if I was still banging opiates i don't know if i'd be here now. I'd hate to miss you...I love your guts too much.

p.s. hope you are wearing condoms w/ such high class women ;)

Still waiting tables but as of late o have been putting more in my arm than savings.

On a good side notes I met s girl who is a pretty big whore, it's been working out for me the last few nights.

how is it sooo easy for some addicts to wait tables?

i worked at a sandwich shop n almost got fired for not being friendly enough, sure i was nice as fuck whilst high but yall know how that goes, start spendin more n more money n gettin less n less high n i was defiantley known as the dick head up at the shop, i mean sure i took care of my business and was a damn hard worker (w/o soundin like im tootin my own horn too loud i was prob one of the top 2 hardest workers if not THE hardest) but i always caught shit from the owner cuz i wasnt OVERLYfriendly enough, yea i was cordial "hello mam how are you doing whats it gonna be" but in this rich asss white suburb if you aint kissin these peoples ass cuz they got money then you are apparently being rude

but the question remains, how you do it memph?

btw, congrats on the job, congrats on gettin ur dick wet, but be careful mang. im with skillz, aint nobody want u OD'in

how is it sooo easy for some addicts to wait tables?

i worked at a sandwich shop n almost got fired for not being friendly enough, sure i was nice as fuck whilst high but yall know how that goes, start spendin more n more money n gettin less n less high n i was defiantley known as the dick head up at the shop, i mean sure i took care of my business and was a damn hard worker (w/o soundin like im tootin my own horn too loud i was prob one of the top 2 hardest workers if not THE hardest) but i always caught shit from the owner cuz i wasnt OVERLYfriendly enough, yea i was cordial "hello mam how are you doing whats it gonna be" but in this rich asss white suburb if you aint kissin these peoples ass cuz they got money then you are apparently being rude

but the question remains, how you do it memph?

btw, congrats on the job, congrats on gettin ur dick wet, but be careful mang. im with skillz, aint nobody want u OD'in

For me it's just my personality, it comes pretty easy, but I know exactly what you mean. As of late I have been waiting and copping right before work so I am in a super great mood, but when I do t do that I have to try a little harder being that "nice gentleman" waiter. I have my dad where I am just flat, no real emotion I just do my job and dont try to be extra happy/nice as Im guessing everyone has those days. I love it because i know I'm walking out with cash money every time I come in and the bullshit that comes with it is minimal. The managers up there love me and I also consider myself a hard worker, and they do too. If I were bad on dope and didn't have Suboxone I couldn't pull it off.

Thx for the congrats, the girl is acctually an old friend oft sisters (she's 19) and it is causing friction not mention that 19 year old females tend to bring 19 year old female bullshit and drama so I think I'm gonna step off a bit. But Jesus this girl cant be categorized as anything but a whore. The firs night I met her she was on her period but back entrance want off limits and we will leave it at that. And that was THE VERY FIRST NIGHT I MET HER. The next night I wasn't out of her neighborhood before my dick was down her throat. I'm sure she has issues just waiting to bust
Out at anytime but I dont plan on being around long enough for her to dump that shit on me.

And yes I use protection.

Wtf have you been upto HOL. How is your situation coming along?

I could go to Maine, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, all three places have some nice spots. I don't actually go in the water but I love soaking up the sun on the beach and just vegging out. That's my idea of a good time lol I love being near the ocean, I will never live more than a couple hours from it.

Ha, we do have some nice beaches out here in RI, and I do love going into the ocean. I go to school in Chicago, so I miss being by the ocean a lot when I'm out there. I've been told you can swim in the lake, but why anyone would willingly jump into that cesspool is beyond me.

I also heard the bit about Amy Winehouse going off alcohol cold turkey - well, according to her family, anyway - and I find it a bit hard to believe. But I'm not prepared to make any judgements until they release the results of her autopsy. The whole thing was incredibly sad - there was a chunk of time where all I listened to was Back to Black - that's such a fantastic album. It's sad to see the gal go.

Got kicked off my bupe maintenance program...

Pain, yo yep.

I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Ha, we do have some nice beaches out here in RI, and I do love going into the ocean. I go to school in Chicago, so I miss being by the ocean a lot when I'm out there. I've been told you can swim in the lake, but why anyone would willingly jump into that cesspool is beyond me.

I love the ocean and that's the only place I actually consider a "beach". A beach does not reside by a lake or a river, only by the ocean, in my opinion. I don't care of the sandy places located near a lake fit the formal definition, it's not a beach to me lol

I have been to Misquamicut Beach in Rhode Island before, that was pretty nice and a lot of fun, if I went to Rhode Island then that is where I would go. Do you have any other suggestions?

Got a full day ahead of me today too. It will be time to get showered and dressed so I can give my motorcycle a quick wipe down before I head down to Connecticut for the day to have a bbq with a bunch of my motorcycle friends. It looks gorgeous today so I can't wait to get out there and tear it up on the highway. Good times good times :)

Working all weekend, and apparently I don't even get overtime pay. Had 46 hours asof yesterday, after this weekend I'll have around 60-64. And its 100 degrees without including the heat index...

Shit sucks

Wtf?! No OT? That blows man but, it's still money that you wouldn't have otherwise. If my company is so busy that Sunday becomes an option then it's double time but, that rarely happens although I work every waking second of OT I can get (which all pretty well goes to the dealer). I assume you work under the table because here at least they have to give you time and a half for 40+.

Almost at 1k fuckers. If someone has a thread title idea then I'm all ears.

For me it's just my personality, it comes pretty easy, but I know exactly what you mean. As of late I have been waiting and copping right before work so I am in a super great mood, but when I do t do that I have to try a little harder being that "nice gentleman" waiter. I have my dad where I am just flat, no real emotion I just do my job and dont try to be extra happy/nice as Im guessing everyone has those days. I love it because i know I'm walking out with cash money every time I come in and the bullshit that comes with it is minimal. The managers up there love me and I also consider myself a hard worker, and they do too. If I were bad on dope and didn't have Suboxone I couldn't pull it off.

Thx for the congrats, the girl is acctually an old friend oft sisters (she's 19) and it is causing friction not mention that 19 year old females tend to bring 19 year old female bullshit and drama so I think I'm gonna step off a bit. But Jesus this girl cant be categorized as anything but a whore. The firs night I met her she was on her period but back entrance want off limits and we will leave it at that. And that was THE VERY FIRST NIGHT I MET HER. The next night I wasn't out of her neighborhood before my dick was down her throat. I'm sure she has issues just waiting to bust
Out at anytime but I dont plan on being around long enough for her to dump that shit on me.

And yes I use protection.

Wtf have you been upto HOL. How is your situation coming along?

yea i hear ya, i mean its the food industry so it aint like u n I were the only drug users and or dope fiends but still it amazes me when i meet people who are more caught up then me n still pull it off,

like there is this one dude that still works where i worked, he was the only other dope user, but the difference is no one but him knew i was a dope user but everyone knows he's a user, he is lazy as fuck, he takes 30min bathroom breaks just about every 1.5 hrs, he is a mess, will occasionally nod in front of costumers ( i did every now n then too but just the half nod that u catch urself, he straight falls asleep standin up at the register) n it just blows my mind i got fired for tellin the owner to fuck himself but this guy still has a job n he'll make sandwiches with blood kinda drippin still on his arms, its like bro 1st off this is food keep ur blood away n 2nd does no one else know why there is a dab of blood comin from his elbow-pit?

heh, i figured yall were tired of hearin my shit

things have been gettin a little better, well. kinda, everything is still the same i just not sweatin it as much

still jobless, but on the bright side i have still been drug free so im not spendin any money, and i go to Wally world about once a day to steal what i need to eat, but man im gettin tired off the shit that fits in my pockets, i wanna just load up a cart n get some good meats n just walk out but i feel more comfortable just stuffin my pockets, plus the expensive meats n shit have the little sensor things in them soo im not comfortable jackin those

but yea, I pretty much have no money but havent needed it either soo i am doin alright

got the talk from my girls dad tho about me bein a bum n they kicked me outta their house, parents were kool with me comin back home tho since im drug free.

went up to my university n found out im prob still allowed to enroll (i was on academic probation last spring when i just stopped showin up n took F's) admissions said i was good and i have a meeting with my counselor mon at 11

fuckin one of my bailbonds company called me tho n said they were gonna forfeit my bond n put a warrant out cuz i wasnt callin and checking in (my denton Co. bonds company doesnt make me check in and i already went to court for my Dallas Co. case n i was under the impression that even if i was calling and checking in i would be allowed to stop once i showed up at court n didnt bail but they want me to check in until im on probabtion which is completely different from my situation in Denton Co. n now since i wasnt checkin in over the phone i gotta drive down once a week n do it in person, i dont like going down there cuz it makes me wanna cop and i dont really drive anywhere cuz of gas but now i gotta do that

i mean shit is lookin up n im doin fine but apparently im still not bein mature n responsible enough to fully take care of my shit, i need a job but have no desire to get one. plus i have a feeling once i get money back in my pocket stayin clean will be a little harder soo i just keep doin my day to day thing which pretty much entails waking up, playin with the dog, goin to see my grandma, chillin with my girl and thats about it, i mean im enjoying myself but no it wont last forever n soon enough ill either be in school or working or both n im not too stoked about goin back to my old ruitine cuz school made me wanna use n work gave me the ability to do soo

havent had anymore out of the usual encounters with nature (tho i wish)

yea, from the outside lookin in it prob doesnt sound too good or that im movin forward but i feel good n i do believe i am moving forward (slowly yes, but forward nonetheless)

how about yall, Memph n Ohline, yall good?

Working all weekend, and apparently I don't even get overtime pay. Had 46 hours asof yesterday, after this weekend I'll have around 60-64. And its 100 degrees without including the heat index...

Shit sucks

dont you work for your dad? WTF?

sorry for the trip post yall

well as for the job thing, i know why that guy still has a job...he didnt tell the manager to go fuck himself, but if he is that bad off i would be as surprised as you. no one at my job even knows i smoke weed, i just dont get to know people, i guess its still early but i dont open up to anyone EVER. i just dont put myself out there like that anymore. i have been in the middle of people talking about smoking weed and coming to work and i make it a point to throw in the "i dont see how people do drugs, just wasnt ever for me." it also helps that i have to wear white oxford button down long sleave shirts although as of late i have been hitting in my hand and when i have to put in orders people (workers) tend to focus on your hand and i have noticed people looking at my marks, but they dont say anything so i havent had to come up with an excuse (yet). either way, im a good worker and no one has any reason to complain about me and i feel as long as i keep that up i keep my job. now say i wasnt a good worker and lazy and shit then people would most likely begin to say ANYTHING they can find against me and most likely the slightest hint that i do anything would be brought up. the way i see it just keep on the managements good side and youre A-OK

bail bond- maybe its just me, but i wouldnt put up with that shit. as in i wouldnt have agreed to drive down there to see them. i have had to deal with MULTIPLE bail-bonds company (often at the same time) and they have never sweated me like that. you show up to court....they get their money back, thats the fucking deal, as long as you are not getting re-arrested or missing court dates they shouldnt be sweating you. i can see where they would want you to call and check in every now and then BUT THATS THEIR FUCKING JOB...they have your references for a reason. they have all your info, most likely all your family's info, and whoever signed the bond. if they are so worried about you showing up for a fucking weed charge they need to get off their asses and watch out for their shit and THEY need to call YOU or your refs or whoever, as long as they have your number and info and you are not missing court dates i would have literally told them to go fuck themselves. shit if they want to waste their time (and money) to show up to a judge and revoke your bond on some issues that might not even fly with a judge i say let em do it (because they wont, why would they when nothing drastic has gone wrong). thats just rediculous i wouldnt have gone for all that. i would have told them sorry and that i would begin to get on top of things and call more often, but again, THATS THEIR FUCKING JOB. they have your info, its not like you're an escaped felon. maybe TX and TN bond shit is WAY different but with all of the bonds companies i have dealt with not one has tried to pull some shit like that on me, not even when i was arrested in Nashville, signed my bond and drove straight home to Memphis, they didnt hassle me at all just told me not to miss court. im sorry, but thats fucking ridiculous, to me it sounds like they are trying to be your probation officer, maybe they just think you are young and worried you will skip out on them. if i were you i wouldnt waste my time nor money driving to them, just call and reassure them your info is the same, you know your court date, you have or are getting an atty and you will not miss court.

new with me-i got into a wreck going from job 1 to job 2 yesterday (pretty minor) because some kids thought it was a genius idea to stop in the middle of a country road (for god knows what reason) with no hazard lights or blinkers, i had to swerve into a field to avoid hitting the car and caught some good air on a hill right off the road and slammed pretty good. at first i was almost positive i would have to call an ambulance because i remember being in the air and literally thinking "this is not going to turn out good im prolly looking at another surgery" but i hit and yeah it hurt like fucking hell but i was OK to get out and check on the other car. i have no damage to my car but i did clip the other car a bit but nothing major. they didnt have insurance so they got a ticket and i got a ticket for failure to maintain control. i missed work which sucks but there was no way i would have been able to go in with the pain i was in. i debated on wether to go to the hospital all night...my dad was actually telling me to go which is rather....unusual, because he is normaly the one telling me im making up all the pain.....but anyway i decided not to go because...i mean, why bother...i knew the pain wasnt severe enough to warrant enough worry that the metal in my back had been misplaced and if i had gone they would have just told me to take asprin anyway....so why bother, right? but i am pretty fucking sore i must say and since monday is payday and i missed work yesterday (and today) i have no money to do anything...get high...gas...or enough gas to go get a blowjob anyway...so im just sitting here, snorting suboxone and debating on wether to call my family doctor and make his ass call me in some valium or something....decision, decisions. it could have turned out alot worse yesterday though...when i finally looked at everything i was amazed i didnt flip my car hitting that hill, the impacty threw my entire middle console out and my cd player hit me in the face and flew out of my window, when i caught air the spare tire in the bed of my truck was launched about 30 feet from my truck, shit was nuts. but im fine, they were fine, and my car is fine so im doing OK....just in a BIT of pain. nbd i have been through worse.

did i miss anything? other than im sure ohline is busy being a whore....hmm.....nope think i covered everything in this little book of mine....

hmmmm a new thread title you say JB?

how about:

NASDASDASDASD Social M.E.M.P.H.I.S i rep this hur til i walk amongst death, my demise aint nur dont hold yo breath, cook beats ova heat so im somethin like a chef. purple kushes, my bitches wax off they pussy bushes, eat dick like is delicious, and grant a pimp wishes, they dig my cuntry tawk, they say i sound funny, embassy suites sittin on the bed countin moneh, illegal husslin, dirty money musslin, spend it like i never saw a day of pain and sufferin, but look in my face you can see i seen bof uh dem, i stick n move do my business then i dip, my chronic habit heavy, weed man in every city, my moneh big so my urplan little bitty, major visibility, bad boy luitenant, black phantom with they black guts n im in it.

that way i can be reminded on how good this mix is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FitO_SOPp-M everytime i look at the social.

also pff: would it have been so hard to update bluelight to allow videos in posts....?

and whats up with that favor? FLODGIN?

can we settle on:

NAASDASDASDASDAS Social "My moneh big so my urplane little bitty"

?

Yeah, I work for my dad, which is prolly the reason I might not get OT pay. The company isn't exactly rolling in cash and we're a fewdays behind on this project. And I'm working with my brother, who is prolly about the slowest worker I've ever met... I'm faster on my own than with him in the boomlift with me

Status
Not open for further replies.