NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are a crazy muthafucker,memphis! idk what else to say. you are fucking"shit house rat" crazy. but when ya love someone,you gotta love all of them so...i love your guts you no time to socialize,cocksucker!!!
that is all

skillz<3

Last edited:
me too...and i FINALLY have some funky purple skunk to ease all my worries and my pains.
ii think i was going through Bl WDs too...lol...no,seriously i am that junkie. like old Bill Burroughs said
"anything can be junk".
did you guys get the audio i sen. i was so sick and trying to figure that shit out.....lol-it was not a lol moment @ the time.;)

Had my first suboxone apointment just minute ago. $250 first visit (includes 2 1 hour therapy sessions), $50 copay for 60 8mg tabs. Not bad and I feel great, looking forward to this actually. They have me on 16mg/day but
I'm quite sure I can get by on 8mg. He wanted to prescribe me 24mg a day buy I thought that was a bit much. One downer was that he would not prescribe anything to combat anxiety.

Got sick of spending ridiculous amounts of money on dilaudid.

Me, my cousin, and a good freind of mine are moving into a rental house next week so I won't have to deal with my fathers succubus whore of a wife.

/life story

Wus gut? This suboxone has me feeling very social

You could always see a shrink for some benzos if ya need em. A lot of people I know are on subs and benzos and even gabapentin.

Had my first suboxone apointment just minute ago. $250 first visit (includes 2 1 hour therapy sessions), $50 copay for 60 8mg tabs. Not bad and I feel great, looking forward to this actually. They have me on 16mg/day but
I'm quite sure I can get by on 8mg. He wanted to prescribe me 24mg a day buy I thought that was a bit much. One downer was that he would not prescribe anything to combat anxiety.

Got sick of spending ridiculous amounts of money on dilaudid.

Me, my cousin, and a good freind of mine are moving into a rental house next week so I won't have to deal with my fathers succubus whore of a wife.

/life story

Wus gut? This suboxone has me feeling very social

i'm... i'm happy for you. *shudder*

and i was getting by just fine on 8mgs a day. 24 is a ridiculous amount.

Hell yeah! (skillz, you ninja'ed, I was replying to your post above that one haha)

I'm enjoying some buprenorphine and cannabis, no benzos yet today.

I took two 10mg XR Dexedrines this morning, and they're still hanging out in the background as well. :)

Weather could be better though, May is always either really nice in the beginning or does what its doing this year: one day its 90 degrees and then its 60 degrees and raining. What happened to my wonderful Southern Spring? :(

i think i'll nod...stoned but feel like shit,i'm not gonna take my last anafranil. i'm gettin' this WD shit over and done w/ . i'll be back in a bit for bowls n bars!

much peace and love.............skillz<3

Status
Not open for further replies.