Roll Call - Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambryanne

Bluelighter
******Official Utah Roll Call*******

Okay, I just moved back to Salt Lake after being away at college, and my friends have scattered! Meanwhile I am SO bored and SO lonely. I need to find some friends who are willing to take in this little outsider; there are some awesome venues coming up that I'd love to go to, but not by myself! So I may be setting myself up here, but if your from the area, please drop me an e-mail or whatever, even if it's just to say what's up.
[email protected]
*edited for roll call,see my post below*
[ 09 September 2002: Message edited by: kubenzi_boy ]

Hey ambr! I'm new to here and the Salt Lake area too. It has been quite boring latel.y
Definitely looking forward to some events in July and August though. email me sometime!
[email protected]

hey utah peoples
why dont we turn this into a roll call thread.we can help yall keep it bumped for people to see it and REPLY!!!!
represent utah! :)
[ 12 July 2002: Message edited by: kubenzi_boy ]

Calling all Utah ravers!!! The biggest party of the year is going down July 20th; Dreamworks presents "Midsummer's Night Dream: The 2nd Sequence". This is a FREE, no kidding, FREE outdoor festival with the best local DJ's around dropping tight beats from 9pm to ?, cotton candy, snocones, friendly people, and fuzzy atmosphere! Visit www.dasequence.com for more info to come. See you all there!!!

hey ambryanne
do the promotors of this party have a website with something other than just a fleir?
if not do they have an email?i noticed that derek(diggabeatz)was spinning at this event and i know him from partys in the midwest.i havnt talked to him since 2000.if you know his email that would be really helpful.

What up all, Im a utah native and this is my first time in here, :) im glad to see other peeps representing the ol 801. lol. Id love to get to know you all. e-mail me at taskadik@hotmail. peace ya'll
TaskMan

hey y'all
Im moving out to SLC in a month and am looking for people to meet and events to attend...
this local show looks appealing and I wish I could be out there for it...
hopefully there will be some good events in September,
PLEASE POST THEM so I can acquaint myself with the scene out there.
thx,
NightShade

Whats up Night. once you get here give me a holar. i can get you acuainted with the SCENE around here. note the first post of mine for my e-mail. Peace out
TaskMan

As far as I know right now, the best places to look for info on The 2nd Sequence (7/20/02) are www.dasequence.com (the promos are supposed to update as the date draws near!) and as always www.utrave.org will keep us all posted on the status of the party. Only two more days to go, I can hardly wait!!!

is utrave.org not working or something?
I tried to get on it today and didnt have any luck
I was wondering how that second sequence party went.....

the second sequence was one of the dopest parties that i have been to in a long time. all the djs threw down some tight ass sets and the vibe was pretty kick ass.

so about how many people would you say there were??
the sound and light setup was proper??
was there any actual techno being played and if so was anybody into it ???
thx,
-NightShade

Okay, all, I think a lot of you will agree with me in saying that the 2nd Sequence was OFF THE HOOK! This party composed of some of the tightest dj's around and about 1000 of Utah's ravers, old and new was kick ass! This was my best friends first rave and her first roll and she is officially addicted!!! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out and supported this FREE Utahj party; you all reminded me that Utah still knows how to throw it down and you give me faith in all future events!!!

i'm from utah...actually i've lived here all my life. anybody wants to hook up and hang out, go to a party with good people or just chat give me an email. can't believe it took me so long to get on the roll call list, guess i must not be paying attention...
ninnie
[email protected]
[ 20 August 2002: Message edited by: ninnie ]

What up, you guys?! Sooooo much is goin down in Slut-Lake city this fall, and I'll try to keep everyone in the light about it, okay?! Keep checkin Southwest Events, and just for a quick run through right now:
Sept. 6th- mechanized presents the grand opening of a new club in SLC (thank God)"Afterlife" every Friday, for info, visit afterlifeback1.jpg
Sept. 22nd-Johnny Law's Birthday Bash (sure to be one of the best partys of the year)
Oct. 4th-Sasha will be at Club Axis, if you've never seen Sasha live, you are missing out!
More info on all of these will be posted in Southwest Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.