Roll Call - Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAANNNNNNNDDDD. . . .Don't forget the Master himself- PAUL OAKENFOLD - will be at Axis on 1/16/03. Tix are starting at $21 (Uprok, Mechanized) and will probably climb to $50 so hurry!!! You'd HATE to miss this one. And I just have to say, Rockstar kicks ass!

PA SYSTEM FOR SALE !!!!
Perfect System for House Parties or Personal Studio:
2 x Panasonic RAMSA wS-AT300 400 Watt 15" Speakers (paid $400 each)
1 x Mackie 1400i Amplifier (paid $460)
2 x ACOUSTIC USA 300 Watt Monitor Speakers (paid $200 each.)
All Cables Included for free.
Warranty information and owner's manuals included.
Original System Cost
$1660.00
!!! Will Sell for $1250 !!!
email:
[email protected]

yeah i know but that board is so so much DRAMA! wel utah needs to get its head out of its ass and see that there are other things out their beside themm and their petty Crap

indianer

good ol indianer...

I used to get down on the scene there till I moved out to Utah...

Jeebus....

I havent gone out in forever.

tell xXxXSerialxXxX to email me sometime...

P34C3

umm wel we dont really talk that much now that we broke up but i will tell him nexttime we talk

So what if I'm back in good ol' Indiana. Actually Indy sucks now, wait it always sucked. Anywayz sup nightshade, im using this name again on here cause I forgot my password to xxxxSerialxxxx. Fuckin' Utah, I wish I was back there. I guess maybe I will be at some point, but not to stay, I hated living there, it was so boring. Indy is boring too though. Well, I gotta go I got shit to do, email me man [email protected] or hit me up on AIM xXxXxSerialxXxXx. Later. Oh yeah, Pyxie, I love you baby, can't wait for you to come visit me in Indy, so I can take you to another midwest party. WOOT!!!!!

ShaGZ

aka

Serial

well, we should definetly get together when you are out here again, but there is a huge storm happening right now and i should probably shut off my computer til it's over

Serial

lalala no one to talk to LALAL wel yeah some one shuold have some thing to say right?

Hey all :)

email me any time

[email protected]

I'm a chill girl whos down with meeting any of you! I just signed up, but I've been reading the board for over a year.....

Jenny

Been living in Utah all my life, it sucks. SLC isn't that bad though, anyways I'm around only 17 but hell if you want to do something just email me or add me to IM [email protected] I'm up for anything and everything, don't know of any drug i don't like yet.

Hey guys, I'm from Baltimore but I am here on business until Tuesday. Anyone know of anything fun going on this weekend? I went walking earlier and it seems like a boring town lol... people are pretty nice though, they kept coming up to me and asking me if I wanted to learn more about Jesus.... Anyways... if you know of something fun going on or if you wanna let me know what there is to do in this town please shoot me a PM or email [email protected] .

One thinng I love about this city is the view out of my hotel room... the mountains are awesome!!

Petey Pab-

wel hey all, just thought that i would make my self know i have lived here off and on all my life and well here i am stuck in good old utah. so i thought that i would say and and see if i coulnd maybe meet some new kid to chill with so i f wnat drop me an e-mail to [email protected] or im me and sai hi well talk at ya latter

hug-n-kisses
Venushia

Status
Not open for further replies.