Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadarLove

Bluelighter
Roll Call Fo' Colorado...where my Mountainous Bitches at?

So I'd really like for anyone and everyone from CO to reply to this thread so's I can get to know y'all a little bit better. Here's a little about me.
My name is Radar. I live in the grand fun city of Fort Collins. I used to go to parties often, but now don't as Colorado no longer has a decent scene. I am a Moderator on a little site named Bluelight, and I sure do like to brag.
What would y'all think about having a picnic or Bar-B-Que sometime this summer so all the CO BLers can meet each other?

Hey RADAR**
Karin here from littleton *unfortunately*. But originally from Chicago, thus my love for house. I am currently a student at metro studying sociology. Yet I STILL have no clue as to whut field I want to go into. I tend to steer clear of *raves* partially cuz of my age *27ish* and also cuz *like yoo said* the scene out here is basically non-existant *Chicagos was much better*. I do however, enjoy attending certain clubs IF theresa good DJ there and I also enjoy houseparties as well. Hmm..Whut else..
Oh-Yeah. Snake pit thursday nights have basically became a home away from home for me. Jungle IMO ranks right up there with house :) Hmm..whut else.
Oh-yeah. Ive been working p/t inna one hour photo shop for the past five years *go ahead n laff*. Tiza BORING yet interesting job at times. Trust me ive seen it all as far as pix go HeH. Hmm.
Well thas bout it. GOOD IDEA on tha picnic or BBQ idea RADAR. I would f'reals attend. Besides my deprived ass has only met one bluelighter thus far
*must add that one bluelighters a turkey heh*. So id be up for meeting more. NE ways, was nice to kinda meet ya RADAR, keep in touch if ya wish. :)

Hello IRIE and Radar. I am Nicole, currently "stuck" in Fort Collins, east coast transplant originally from New Jersey.
I Go to CSU, study resort mgmt., look for sht to do.
IRIE, I am meeting more Chicago peeps all the time. What brought you here?
Right now I have been dabbling in the (scene) out here, not much to say about that. I like the Snake Pit alot too. Been there much in the past few months. Thursdays are dope, good night. I am a hard core junglist at heart, reincarnated to an average, everyday, 26 year old east coast chica. I am addicted. But my tastes for other music are pretty strong too.
Anyways, I would totally be into some sorta meet up, bbq, whateva...
I will def be going to POTD, hopefully I can meet some peeps there. But, uh just school and working at a restaurant here is bout all I do to pass the time, so lets all plan somethin. Nice to meet you two.
[ 15 April 2002: Message edited by: nephil ]

Ft. Fuckall Reprazent! :D
Hello, My name is Matt. Ft. Collins, here. *sigh*
I would be interested in a gathering of Colorado badasses :D . For you, I will do my famous monkey dance and remove all pride! :D
Of course, you could probably find me at Paris or The Surfside if you just wanna chat :)

hi my name is amanda
(everyone chimes in a la AA meeting..."hi amanda")
And i'm from fort collins. '
i too am easy to find, i'm at paris or surfside with my buddies matt and radar, or making a complete ass of myself (and in the processs embarrassing matt and radar) in the general downtown area.
occasionally i can be spotted going into a large building that says "git yer college educashun heer" other wise known as front range cc.

Hello my name is Dano.
I live in Grand Junction, but i am originally from Denver. Arvada to be exact.
I live, work, and play here in GJ and that is about it.
Further inquieries please e-mail me.

Originally posted by Young Alien Type:

Of course, you could probably find me at Paris or The Surfside if you just wanna chat :)

Matt, where is Paris? Im in tha FORT and neva herd of it...

hey kids. i'm michelle. live in GJ, but in 4 months or so, moving to hartford, CT, to go to college. loveeeeee deep, tech, prog, funky, tribal house, and 2step :)
i guess i was in the scene, if you could call it that here. since there aren't any clubs here, and only 2 or so quality djs, and no promoters, and no decent parties, and since i can't really drive to denver every weekend, yeah. you get the point. hopefully all of that will change in CT :)

Im in the same hell hole known as Grand Junction Colorado.Like Elle said,there is no scene here.So it is very hard for a hard working dj(such as myself) to actually get any kind of crowd response here let alone a decent gig.There are a few others of us from GJ on BL,and I know the all feel the same.UGh~(kicks sage brush)
Peas,
dj-T.MINUS

i had a layover in denver once... does that count????
i <3 my CO boiz and girls.. i hope to see you all in just a few short weeks!!!

Nicole- It's on the corner of Riverside and Linden. Just look for the punkrawkers, and you'll know you've found it :D
Mostly there on the weekends, though. w3rk sux0r.

hey cats... dont forget bout me, down here in littleton with irie.. ummm im a boring person so i wont talk about me
i'd be game for a bar-b-que in denver :)
Peace!

:( ...visions of Red Rock concerts and The Denver Broncos, er John Elway
*meh* Back to Texan-Reality

name: DJ Ribbit
loc: Columbus, OH
co.: PlayTek Industries
style: hard house & trance
booking: $500 + rider
vote at: thedjlist
AIM: playtekind
set: 1-2 hr
attn promoters: contact PlayTek Industries for demo/bio packets. other sizzling hot DJs avail.

I think Dj Ribbit is a lil lost.....why would you advertise your company or yourself in this topic?
Wierd.
dj-T.MINUS

Originally posted by Young Alien Type:

I don't think the RTD goes there, man. You're SOL if you wanna go to the BBQ. :D

Heh, thats pretty funny Matt!!! :D

I'll be in Grand Junction in 5 days for a week, then back in another month.
Hope to see yall at Planet of The Drums :D

I am of Grand Junction aswell. Well here's a lil back ground info...I'm crazy, you don't wanna know ;) I wouldn't even know where to begin. Mr. Mynus man knows what I'm talkin' aboot.
Don't worry my fellow junctionetteeess(sp?) the scene just went to sleep again. It will be awake soon. We can only hope.
~aQua degorno~

Well, since it seems like the bulk of CO BLers are from one end of Colorado or the other, how's about meeting in Denver at some point? Like for a bbq in Washington Park or something? I'm not sure quite how hellish of a commute that would be from Grand Juct. If not Denver, what about Co. Springs? Toss out some input there, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.