Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 3.5 hours from GJ...trust me I know, I always fly into there.
Thursday I'll be flying right into GJ tho probly on some shitty lil prop plane lol

Denver would be cool, Im in the Fort, so CO springs may be a bit of a stretch, but would be cool anyway.
Lets doo dis

^^^^^Hey, you can always ride with us....this might not be for a while....i gotta work out the details.

Yeah, I'm reppin the GJT as well. I'm on Mr. Tminus' roster and yes, the GJ scene will be back in full effect soon enough. Fo shizzel.
DJ Name: Will Clarke
Radio DJ name (KMSA): BJ The DJ
Genre: Tech house and Nu Skool breaks, UK Garage and 2 Step and Tech Step Jungle.

wash park in denver would be a great place... easy to get too, big, pretty, and probably the most central place....
sounds good to me
Peace!

BigCat007 aka deejayDSM aka Nick
I'm located in Littleton right now, but will prolly be on my way back to the Fort in August. 20 years of age (but not come mid august bwahaha) been a BLer for awhile.. just haven't been postin much (housekid can verify ;) ) BBQ anywhere is cool with me dependin on when it goes down. Maybe even try to drag my gf along, altho she has some social anxiet =\ But you guys are the BL crew, i'll make her come out :D
ps- some of u need to hop on IRC once in awhile.. irc.bluelight.ru

Originally posted by RadarLove:
^^^^^Hey, you can always ride with us....
Sure, Radar, just offer up my car as a taxi... I said goddamn. :p
Yes, Nicole, you're welcome to hop a ride, as it is most likely my car we'll be using :D

Thanks guys, ;)
Depending on when this goes, I just may have to take you up on that.

bigcat is a LIAR!!!!!! he doesnt live in littleton... he wishes he does tho ;)
bwahahahahaha
so how bout a date-ish type thing?
Peace!

Saturday, sunday, possibly Fridays are good too with about two weeks notice.
Sorry, but Im a busy ass with school and work.

Weekends work best for me. I won't be able to go Memorial Day Weekend, 'cause of a trip to AZ. Other than that, anytime is fine. :)

Same as *Nephil* here..
Saturday or Sunday *prefferably Sunday* would work out for me. With a couple few weeks notice because of work n school.
Wash Park sounds fine to me. Hope that we can all figure this out. Looking Forward to it. :)

Maybe us BL'ers on the _________can have a meet up,but shit...I already have partied with them all at one point or another(LOL).A BBQ in Denver sounds fun and all,but a 3.5+hr drive isnt my idea of having fun....just for a BBQ??Come on,make it interesting...set some decks up,those of us that spin can throw down.We'd probably need a place to do all this cause im not to sure about the noise ordinance in Denver.Lets get some more creative ideas going from this(NO PUN INTENDED).We can rock it~
*****guidelines-please arrange meetups by email-for your safety :) ---split_oak
T.Minus
[ 14 May 2002: Message edited by: split_oak ]

Yah, T you are right, not that a bbq wouldn't be fun, but we should make a party out of it somehow instead of just a "meetup". Ill try to come up with some ideas...

im down for a party too.. i can spin, and i know we can get tables, anynone have a house? :)
and yeah sundays sound better than saturdays (except the whole may 10-12 weekend... thats just gonna be out of control for me)
Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.