Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
just check the events posted.. some are already up, and i'll be getting others up

clubs u'll wanna check out if possible (it also depends on what type of club you're looking for)
The Church
Dream
Avalon
and a couple others that's names are escaping me right noq

Last edited:
There's a MESS party going on at the Boulder planet...arium :) on Valentine's day...Goes from like 8-4am or something I believe? There's a post about it on coloradoraves nick...

Well, you need to keep the events updated Nick!! There's 2 big ones (Overload and Regeneration) this month and more next month, so get on it!

I may be a mod, but I don't have to post every event man.. it's up to you guys to provide support. Afterall, how many threads do you start in ED? =p

Curly.On.E--WidefieldMassive

CurlyOne here........from the WM crew.........Right now I live in Puerto Rico.....but Im from Colorado Springs....Widefield to be exact. Ill be moving back to "the Field" around 15 July 04.............B awn da lukowt.

i think it's still a tittle cold for ppl to be planning mountain parties.. but then again, I don't head SW too often. If I hear of any I'll post back

I'm from CO, work in Denver and live up in the foothills with the other freaks. Grew up in Chicagoland and moved out here in '96.
Without reading through 11 fucking pages of posts, tell me was there ever a meetup? I'm always up for going out and seeing bands. Anyone up for a summer jamband meetup?

meetups for colorado bluelighters have been few and far between.

I know at least 4 ppl that are in Colorado (or wyoming) that post on BL, but they seem to avoid the North American discussion areas like the plague.

I see mountains, I see trees.

Ah that fresh foresty scent.. err maybe thats my candle burning.

:shrugs:

viva colorado!

yeah, but bigcat, this is so big. and the FS board is so small....

makes me feel mad leet to be in on something so small and exclusive!!!

remember who got you in on that one... NARF!

lol well BL should make you feel leet too. but it's hard to feel leet when you never post on something!!

Hey everyone? Old thread... maybe we should start a new one :p

I think I finally recovered from last weekend. The show at the Gothic was amazing :D Anyone going to the Global Dance Fest?

I'm a Denver native that likes to relax at club 2am afterhours, so maybe I'll see one of you there?

Last edited:
yeah, huge fan. i had a blast! good to get back to the gothic...

see your new to BL, welcome. do you know any of the kids in the area?

or if you know me [its possible] PM me

Rob/Bink

Denver (Arvada for specifics)

Mmmm... party this weekend was fucking BOMB!

I love the Gothic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.