Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills and the post...

Padawhuan Pinger

Bluelighter
hey everyone
i know this sounds really bad...but this guy i heard is thinkin bout gettin someone 2 send him some pills from melb 2 hobart in the post...how much of a bad idea is this...?
personal experiances?
or thread links would be good
thanx all
peace
PP

Don't do it... it's pretty fucking hard to deny that they're yours when your bloody name is on the sealed envelope, and it won't take much for them to trace the origin back. And we're talking about trafficking here, not possession.
Ultimately it's up to your friend to decide if it's worth the risk, and chances are you won't get caught - but if you do get caught then you're pretty much screwed...
P.S... prolly not good to talk about smuggling drugs on a public message board - kinda rings alarm bells for the cops that are watching...
[ 16 February 2003: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

Thread Closed.
This question has been answered many times previously in the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum.
Please try searching the forum using the "Search" link at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
If you object to the closure of this thread, you may email me at [email protected] .. In your email please inculde the URL (address), and a reason you feel that previous threads on this topic do not answer your question.
BigTrancer :)