• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: Oh Canada

Had these pills that my buddy picked up off a dealer, they were green pokeball on one side and on the other side it said Tylenol? I never seen a pill that said Tylenol on it before does that mean it had Acetaminophen in it?

Was there a press on the other side, or did he just tell you they were pokeballs?

Since pillreports is down so long, i wasn't sure what to do, but i ended up buying a few Yellow Rhinos. Or maybe they are pigs. hard to tell. never saw them in the Halifax, NS area before. They look pretty hard pressed, and have an out-bulge on the reverse side.

I also have some purple crossed guns with some flecks, and light blue jumping cats?? all were purchased from the same dealer in the Halifax area. Was wondering if anyone had info on these.

I got some RED star (star shaped) pillls and would like to know if anyone have tryed those they are red with black/red dots on it ... star shaped like I said and it doenst taste sour it taste bitter/chemical. im from quebec btw so anyone have heard or tryed those candies?

I have stumbled across these in Nova Scotia and am wondering if these are the same yellow rhino's that were circulating on a previous PR's from Texas and Louisiana. I can't get a good view of the previous pills because the photos are too small.

It can't be these because the sizes are way off:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18773

Also, these ones have very little information.
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=23108

If anyone has taken these or tested these please provide further details.

Here is a photo of the pills: http://anony.ws/di-ZHW0.jpg

unp54do1's image
di-ZHW0.jpg

Ya I know the image buttons (and some other shit) is still fucked up. If you wanna post a pic just type {IMG}image addy{/IMG} except with [ instead of }

Hey guys...my first post here, because I had some really fucked up pills the other night in Montreal. If anyone has any info on them (I check pillreports and ecsrasydata) and nothing seems to be a perfect match. They were thin, and dark blue, and had a lady on one side and were scored (split) on the other side. I was up at a club all night, and took one of these and felt spun out of my mind. i told the kid who gave them to me that I felt they were a research chemical and he didnt believe me. I saw some .G's that had 2cb and those might have been them..but if anyone has any definitive information on these pills I would be much obliged.

I have 2 Red Defqons. But I didn't buy them here, in Canada. I haven't tried them yet, but I've heard good things. I expect to pick up some Blue Hearts (heart shaped w/ LOVE written on them), White Speakers (like the symbol on your dashboard), Blue dB Decibels, Orange Bombs and Pink Mercedes. Oh, and more Defqons, if they're good.

I haven't successfully purchased an MDxx pill in Canada in, oh, must be 6 years now. Every single one has been adulterated. Between DXM, Piperazines, (Meth)amphetamine, the 2C-x's, and now Cathinones, I've given up.

hey guys, so my gf recently got some dark red/maroon colored pills, in a rounded square/rhombus/diamond shape (like the diamond in a deck of cards but rounded corners, more square-like tho), and it says "PMI" on the pill.

Any ideas? don't have access to a test kit yet, anyone run into this batch?

2 years later I'm wanting to know the same exact thing. Same pill as climbo described.... Anyone tell me anything?

Got the dominos that are floating around. They are originally from the Netherlands. Said to be containing approx 200mg MDMA;)

jealous, getting sick of the old crystal mdma and would kill for a juicy pill instead.