songs you feel in your bones

Reminds me of my teens... lot of sad memories, lost a lot of old friends.

Last edited:
Some good choices, Arcade Fire, Duran Duran, Crystal Method/Filter....

When I went to see Faith No More, this was the last song. I was very close to the stage and I like to think he was singing it to me Lmfao

https://youtu.be/JNqmMaJ6N_4

Nice,very beautiful tune and especially this version - on a side, you contributed towards his wages so, no doubt he was, eh - proper order! ;)

With FnM, many get in me gut but this especially. ;)

So glad I don't have to sing, professionally, for my supper - life's a tough gig; but that's far more precarious.
Song is beautiful though - an ode to the human condition.:|

Last edited:
Townes was the best, how he wasn't bigger is beyond me.

Meh...popularity never means shit, tbh. Good music should be judged by the merit of the gravity and what it means to the listener, imho ;)
IT should be better than orgasm; of not its just cheap pointless, manipulative shite. ;)

Last edited:
It is sad to see such artists never really receive the recognition they deserve.

^ I agree with your comment in some capacity however, I think recognition/too much adulation can sometimes feed narcissism and cause stagnation in creativity - which happens with all great artists/ sometimes why they go into drug-induced breakdowns - good works of creativity; recognised by contemporary standard success/not - are still the former, imho. It feeds peoples essence; communicates something that is beyond financial or other, accolades - ( if some receive both, then great but generally, I rekon that through creativite works; if the human condition is realised and connects; even if it isnt cashed-in--on on by the populous, it is still of pretty valuable, powerful and of timeless value - that can not be quantified by popular systemic means; hence it's value).

Am not discussing 'edge' here, just the subjectively felt, value of works, that are not/should not, be sold as consumables alone and should not be considered as more than just disposable 'audio-hits' - music, like everything has been funneled as a commodification (artists need money but the value of its meaning; the power of it, is often industry-pimped, into extinction - made to be subservient to the financial gods - who can not even connect with it - and they have thwarted and bastardised the essence of this very human focused, free medicine )...very unfortunate. Music is far more healing, spiritual and regenerative to the human condition, than the illusion that it is simply entertaining - it is the pulse of life, it is more related to quality of health and well-being, than any pharmacology could cure. Interesting stuff. ;)

Last edited:
^ you really have a way of shifting my view, not many people do. :)

I always enjoy a conversation with you.

One of those songs that is that old nobody can say for sure where it came from. I heard god knows how many takes on this track but this guy is in my view one of the best