How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ For those doctors that actually still believe that the naloxone in the suboxone prevents them from being shot up. I wonder how many people actually ask for subutex instead though. I never heard of it until I joined this site.

I know a lot of people on the street that are convinced that subutex doesn't block anything. Whenever I try and tell them otherwise I'm usually told that it's because it has narcan in it and shit, so I just give up.

I'm going to easter dinner in like an hour....gay.

at least this cocaine will make it better.

Cocaine and dinner? You must have some really clean shit man. The only time I've ever eaten on yay it was clean as fuck.

s'up guys...my gf surprised me w/ a cpl 100mg morphine-which w/ my tolerance for opes at zero,25mg shot is almost too much. anyway i've had some awesome,hardcore opiate nods in the past 24 hrs. i can't wait to eat w/ my family and nod off into my dinner plate...
they have seen worse...lol

Happy Zombie Jesus and chocolate candy overload day!!!

Haha skillz you crazy :)

you KNOW that shit is right...hey are you a gamer? if so will you check out my last post in NASADD soc!!! i need help picking out a new game-and i can only afford one!

if not-it's cool.

twat are you up to today?;)

Last edited:
I'm going to easter dinner in like an hour....gay.

at least this cocaine will make it better.

well i am gay and usually eat dinner...are you being forced to eat same sex beef-or worse,their genitals?

j/k...i call shit gay all the time. i'm just crack-a-lackin' up,yo!

i love good/real coke that i can eat on...not that stomped on shit that makes you puke in your moth a little when anyone mentions food or for fuck sakes you smell it.blah
that is why good quality-best case scenario is pure-drugs are worth the cash and hassle-if you have any. i hate shitty drugs.

AND MY WEED GUY IS GONNA BE CUT OFF FROM GETTING ANY XANAX BARS FROM ME IF HE DOESN'T at LEAST call me today since i've been waiting since fuck wed.
skillz must have weed to breathe. cannot function w/o a certain amount of stone time every week...AND I WANT TO JUNK OUT ON MY PS3...YOU GOTTA HAVE WEED IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS GAMER...at least that is what i have talked myself into believing! lol

^ You ever see the movie Grandmas Boy? Such a funny stoner/gamer movie.

AND I WANT TO JUNK OUT ON MY PS3...YOU GOTTA HAVE WEED IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS GAMER...at least that is what i have talked myself into believing! lol

Definitely,

Except I find that it has the same effect on my virtual self as it dose my real self. In other words I'll get all stoned while playing some WWII first person-shooter and end up running around in a humvee spacing out on the virtual forests and admiring how far 3d technology has come when I'm supposed to be off killing nazis somewhere. And then I get a bullet to the virtual head.

But its certainly more fun.

Being a pessimist about box-office movies that movie was a WONDERFUL surprise. Had me cracking up the whole time.

^ I was laughing so hard the first time I saw that. I was incredibly high, and decided to leave so I didn't ruin it for others by laughing the whole time. Also, my ribs were killing me from laughing that hard.

While I find this movie hysterical....it's a bit strange to have NO Adam Sandler in an Adam Sandler movie...figured he'd at least make a small background appearance or something, but nope, not as I can recall.

Yes, I've crawled out of my hole for the team nod playoffs %)

Cocaine and dinner? You must have some really clean shit man. The only time I've ever eaten on yay it was clean as fuck.

Yes it was...gone now, shared my last 4 lines with my cousin and then smoked a blunt.

I didn't really want to eat, but i was hungry from no breakfast, and if i didn't eat that would be like a sign of the apacolypse.

EDIT: Guys, i just wanted to let you know, i'll be reppin you guys tonight, copped a roxi....it's going down around 7 i'm thinking.

hell yes...one of my FAVs i do his cyborg robot voice all the time. that movie had me choking on laughter so hard I ALMOST couldn't smoke...but where there is a junkie there is always a way. especially for heads! i cld have fluid in my lungs,a sinus infection,sore throat ect and still be loading the bong so i cld cough of a black lung as a party trick.

speaking of smokers lungs...any one ever seen the SNL skit for a sold on TV product, the lung brush? it brushes the tar and black nasty out of a smokers lungs. it's gross but so funny. it was back in the 80s...classic SNL commercial...the best though was the beer commercial "Shmitz Gay" w/ Adam Sandler and Chris Farley!!! fuckin pants pisser that one is!

FUCK YES!
I'm officially on the roster for the team nod playoffs :D
(except I'm kinda taking things in the other direction)

Wanna see what I'm working with?

gVSz0.jpg

weighing my brain, no cocaine, I don't wanna, I don't wanna go insane

lol – and finishing my last drug-court appearance / probation check-in. Hence the 'FUCK YOU'. (justice system). Maybe I'll write that part in ketamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.