• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rip nchz

It still hurts me to sign into IRC and not see you in there, I still think about you a lot. Wish you could be here with us man, but I know you're in a better place having fun for all of us.

It hurts me deep to see this thread over and over but it makes me happy to see how many lives you have impacted, you were a good guy and a true friend. Rest easy brother.

Ride the spiral until the end of time :)

It's been a year brother.
It's a sad thing but I know you're in a better place.
I know you're gone physically but I know you're still here.
<3

It's been so long but I never posted in this thread when it first went up.. I was in tokbox with him the night before he passed. He didn't seem in a good state.

I didn't know him for long, but he was fun as hell to chat with and made IRC what it was.

RIP eric.

We miss you. <3

Happy birthday bro, I have a kid on the way,
And if it's a boy I want to name him Eric, and if he's a she lol I'll name her Eria.
I think you all the time, I still keep up with your family and I've learned to love them like my own. I miss you a lot man, and someday we'll be together again.
Much love kid bro-
Your friend,<3
Drew

I just wanted to thank you all for supporting my brother, and leaving such loving and thoughtful comments. I just came across this thread, 3 years later. But I'm so glad I found it. My brother's 3 year anniversary of his death is coming up on april 7th, and I am just missing him so much. He was truly my best friend, and the best brother anyone could ask for. He was smart, funny, liked to joke around, and yes, a pain in the ass sometimes. It was so hard watching him go through his addiction, and I tried to help him as much as I could. But as a person that was in active addiction herself, it was hard to give advice to someone when you weren't even following your own. But thankfully I am 3 years clean, and I wouldn't have been able to do it with out him. It totally woke my ass up and I knew there was no going back to that life. I was 2 months into getting clean when he passed, and his death was really what impacted me to make a total life change. The pain and sorrow of losing him gets a little less everyday, but still weights heavy on my heart. I know he will always be walking beside me, helping me through the hard times when that little monster wants to make it's self known again. I just try to think about him when that happens. Anyway, I just want to say thanks for remembering my brother, Eric. I appreciate you all.

Damn man its been so long but I still miss you. Sorry to bump this thread. Not sorry. We need another BL IRC. I know the 2c-e did you in and you couldn't stop using other drugs :(. This is why we need a BL IRC again like the old days. I hope you are watching over us all my friend.