• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rip nchz

chompy

Bluelighter
Rest is peace brotha, I know you're in a better place.

Eric Rieco 1/13/1989 - 4/7/2011

ps. I know you want Break the Law by Project Pat played

RIP nchz...

I've known you for a few months now man, and you were a really funny guy. I met you in the ED irc channel, and we would venture to the tokbox, and video chat with several of our other buddys.

Last I saw you was not even 48 hours ago man.. looking rough. I hate hearing that this shit has happened. espically reading your post about coping some bad heroin.

I think holy fuck, what if my parents came up and seen all this and could not wake me up.......

RIP Eric Rieco <3 :(

nchz was one of the regulars in #bluelightED on irc. He was a regular around there and was always making people laugh and or rage. :) Good guy to have around, and will be missed. IRC will certainly be quieter without him.

Right now from what we gather it was an OD sometime last nite on H.

More info to come I'm sure.

Peace man.

Ive known eric for about 6 years we live in the same area he OD'd and died last night around 6PM or so in his house. He lived with his mother father brothers sister. Harsh reality of heroin. I knew he could be remembered here so I made sure to let the right people know

Smoking some weed and pouring out some liquor in memory of you man. You've helped me thru hard times over aim and whatnot, we shared a lot of good laughs.

I'm gonna miss you man

This is so horrible. I didn't always agree with him, but he was a good guy and he was the life and soul of #bluelightED.

Damnit, this is so fucked up. :(

RIP Eric

I'll be drinking for you man.

Man this is kind of surreal, I think I actually saw him in his last minutes. :( RIP man

I've known nachos longer than anyone else around here on bluelight, well almost.

This is such a shock to me I still can't believe it's real, absolutely unbelievable.

Nachos was a badass motherfucker, even when people were haters I always stood up for this man.

You will be severely missed man...

RIP. This better be a fucking joke.

R.I.P.

Talked to him allot on irc and tokbox; which he really livend up. He was fun to talk to and always made me laugh. From recent discusions with him he seemed very depressed.
It crazy that I had last talked to him yesterday and now I go on irc today to find out he is dead.
:(

espically reading your post about coping some bad heroin

He was talking to me pm in irc after he almost died off it. I wish he would of took that as a message to quit or atleast stop for a while

R.I.P.

irc wont be the without you

Last edited:
Nchz was a great and funny person and he will always be in my heart he was funny n i always had a great time talkin to him ill miss him :(

Damn, that's too bad. :(

I knew of him briefly in the time I spent in the IRC chat.. I even had a hint of it then that this is where it was leading to. It's awful to see it played out that way.

RIP nchz. Hopefully you are in a better place now.

I've known eric ever since I found the #BluelightED channel on IRC back in July '10, it may not be as long as some people, but that IRC is like my family and I'm literally always in there so I really got to know him, and sure he would be annoying, but he also livened the place up and would make me laugh a lot. He was a special person, helped me understand my heroin addiction and always tried to lead me in the right direction. He was there for me when I was going through withdrawal when I was quitting, helping and guiding me along through each step. He really was a great guy for bluelight, irc, and the world....he had a lot of helpful information.....just wish i could have to him how much i appreciated all of that :|

R.I.P Eric, you'll always be remembered and we'll miss you, man. <3333 My thoughts and prayers are with you, family, and friends.<3

There isn't much that hasn't been said already but yeah, he was an awesome guy and he will be missed alot in the IRC =[.

R.I.P Eric

Rest in Peace, Nchz. I thought you were getting clean, I thought you were gonna OD if you didn't. So sad that you did in the end :(

You were always spamming it up in IRC, but you shall be missed, you kept us all company if we needed someone to talk to. A memory of Tokbox, when you sniffed that 2c-e... Decided it wasn't enough so you sniffed the rest, watched the next 10 minutes and watched you pretty quickly go from sober, to tripping your face off... Good times :). Rest in Peace.

R.I.P nchz
Met you in the irc, got to know you there and had a good time with ya there. You will be missed. :(<3<3