• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice show %)

I love just playing with these gloves when I'm bored as fuck at night, I should be video worthy in a couple weeks but we will see haha.

Do a video now. Were not going to say you suck. One of the purposes of this thread is to give advice, so why not receive some advice once you start gloving? :)

5 tracks from different genres. Of course youre going to pick the genre you feel youre best at, but lets keep the genres different so we can see how we can adapt to others.

Dubstep - White Satin - Zeds Dead
Electro - Stereo Love (Electro Tek Remix) - Edward Maya
Trance - Fight The Sunrise (Daniel Kandi Rise Mix) - Gareth Emery feat. Lucy Saunders
Psytrance - Shakawkaw - Infected Mushroom
Drum and Bass - B'Negative - Black Sun Empire

PS. Who else has seen this shit? o_O

down with white satin

also really down with Mimosa or afrojack

and that samsung commercial is GNARLY

@ Tweaky, that video, what the fuck thank you. Gonna trip and watch that in the coming weeks, immense

down with white satin

also really down with Mimosa or afrojack

and that samsung commercial is GNARLY

Im down for Mimosa.

Definately. Ive seen some of that dudes videos and his tuts are fuckin dope!

@ Tweaky, that video, what the fuck thank you. Gonna trip and watch that in the coming weeks, immense

That video got spread like wildfire! I saw it on FB, thought it was dope so I posted it and I just keep seeing it more and more haha.

I think you guys should do it to - Fingertips (Felguk Remix)!

Ehhh. I can glove to anything, but didnt really dig it :\

Good stuff man.
It seems like you're kinda stuck on tunnels though.

Niiiiiiiice :)

I've been waiting for forever to see you bust a circle move out!

Haha. The way I do its not the typical Stun Gun (circle move). The way I do its possible to make the circle bigger and smaller a lot easier :)

ive got two videos coming out shortly for this forum, ive been neglecting it. nice show tweaky, good camera. whats LG?

Thanks, its my homies camera.

Its above the link 8) Legit Glovers

Thanks, its my homies camera.

Its above the link 8) Legit Glovers

What is Legit Glovers tho? I mean i know its a team, but whats their story? When you say i made legit glovers it seemed like its making try outs for a big name team in sports, so i was trying to figure out if they were like an old school crew or something.

I like to hear about that stuff because chicago doesnt really have gloving crews unfortunately

Its just another team. I post my vids on team pages on FB to get some feedback and I guess they were recruiting and they liked my style so they asked if I was down to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.