Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So Who Likes Benzos? Ver III: Blackouts and Amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie:

Just cuz Bennys aren't recreational to you, doesnt mean IT isn't recreational at all.

Many of us here, can tell you that Bennys are most def recreational. With or without the synergy of alchhol or other substances.

Benzodiazepines aren't recreational. Anxiety affected people might find them recreational, but apart from alcohol related violence on Friday, Saturday and Sunday's, benzodiazepines are PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1. according to the Police. They get shit loads of calls out from concerned parents r.e. the fucked up mess of a son lying unconscious on his bed (cough cough)...Ambulances HAVE to have police present at the scene of an overdose, just in case the cunt tries to attack the ambo's...!

That is completely false about the OD thing. I have had a few incidents and know of other and have never seen the police involved.

Charlie:

Just cuz Bennys aren't recreational to you, doesnt mean IT isn't recreational at all.

Many of us here, can tell you that Bennys are most def recreational. With or without the synergy of alchhol or other substances.

Just so you know. "Bennys" is usually a slang term for amphetamines and not Benzodiazepines. I believe it came about from benzedrine inhalers.

Just so you know. "Bennys" is usually a slang term for amphetamines and not Benzodiazepines. I believe it came about from benzedrine inhalers.

hmmm my bad,

bennys in my circle, is usually always slang for benzos.

but you are right, i shouldn't be using slangs like that.

BENZOS IS WHAT I MEANT :p

but i posteed that post in a thread about benzos, so i think its preeety safe to assume, when i said bennys, i meant benzos. am i right or AMIRIGHT :D

Im using Valium for night terrors and anxiety but I find the onset to slow and when it hits it just makes me tired and grumpy plus I struggle to wake up for work every morning, is there a faster acting benzo with a shorter half life available in Australia? Ive heard xanax is good

Yeah Xanax would be good for that but if you struggle to stay awake on Valium, Xanax is gonna be far harder.

Try taking less Valium and see if that helps.

how much valium are u taking ??? but yes u are right, vals' half life is something like 100hrs or so. and xannys is like erm 12?

def try jakes idea cut down on ur vals and see how u go with that. if still struggling then maybe see if ur doct will prescribe u low dose xannys like 1mg ones, and just take half a mg ?

You can even get .5mg and 250ug Xanax.

I was so disappointed once when I was told I could have xanax to help with a DOI trip and they turned out to be 250ug haha

hmm. are u sure thats 250ug ???? and not .250mg ? 250ug would like do absolutely NOTHING to anyone thath as the slightest benzo tolerance lol.
i think even to someone that has to benny tolernace 250ug of xanax is still gonna do fuck all

I just wish I could enjoy all the benzos like I once could in the beginning. I dunno about other ppl, but for me most benzos (cept for diazepam) lead me to getting very manic/self harming, etc. They've destroyed my mental heath, although I find some diazepam to be the one that is really good for my anxiety these days. Back in the fun days of all the benzos with alcohol people always received sms messages and emails from me which looked like this ---> "hI th22222ere matyyte, whaat 59338are you up tooooo" haha, but no more :\

..Ambulances HAVE to have police present at the scene of an overdose, just in case the cunt tries to attack the ambo's...!

This is not true.

hmmm my bad,

bennys in my circle, is usually always slang for benzos.

Hence why I stay away from slang on BL. The amount of miscommunication / ambiguity I've ran into using slang terms is unbelievable. Funny at time! =D

Yea alcohol increases the bioavailability by 200 something %

Yeah source? There is a drug interactions since ethanol and benzos are obviously both GABAergic - to which extent I'm not entirely sure though. Hmm, I would be interested if someone could point me to a paper or the like re the potentiation of benzos by alcohol. :)

That is completely false about the OD thing. I have had a few incidents and know of other and have never seen the police involved.

Correct. I've OD'd quite a fair few times and cops have never been involved.

I took a shit load of lorazepam last night and some oxycodone and didn't wake up till 7pm LOL

Benzo related amnesia sux. Especially xanax. Just saying :)

If there was one thing I could take away from the benzo experience it would be that. Whenever I have xanax now I have a hard and fast rule of never more than 2 mg in a day. Just not worth the bullshit in the long run.

^ Agreed. Occasionally I'll hear someone talking about benzos and how they love blacking out... I don't tell them off, but I tell them to be careful because that hours long blackout can turn into a months or year long blackout way too easily. :\

^^^... which ultimately, in my experience anyway, just leads to further anxiety when you cant access your memory with the same lucidity that you have your entire life. Leaves you feeling cognitively fuzzy... which for me adds to the rebound anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.