• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Methamphetamine in North America [Mega Merged]

When I did meth the first time in 1995, it was better than I expected, but there was not alot of hype about it like nowdays. And it was really strong "crank" too, I was disapointed the first time I did Crystal aka Ice, it was not all that I expected it to be and I have had the really good Ice over the years and for some reason it's got long legs, lasts longer than powder meth ,but really good powder/rocks of crank seems to be more hardcore of a tweek than Ice does, IMO having done Ice and crank from all over the US,

We used to get some "peanut butter meth" from Cali in 98 and it was the best meth I have done in my life, counting Ice, and the shit looked like it was trash to the eye, like 4 diffrent shades of brown, some red flake looking also, a little orange tint to part, etc.. dude put a 1/4 gram or so in the spoon for me, put about 15 units of water on it, and it was clean as could be, turned the water bluish tinted, you could smell it across the room from that spoon, and after drawing it back into the rig, the 15 units of water combined with the meth had about 30 units of thick meth in solution, and I never got higher shooting any other speed, before or since, especially Ice, it is a nice high ,but does not have the "superman on steroids feeling" that really good 90's crank gave me and most others I know from then who have done both.

Did it look like this stuff alittle??

DSCF0013.JPG

This is a form of methamphetamine from sydney australia, Its cheaper than 'ice/crystal meth' (about a quater the price) and where i live its usually called and sold as 'base', even though it is not methamphetamine in freebase form (oil).

-The effects off 'base' is more speedy/harder hitting (for me) than crystal meth or 'ice' as its usually called here which is a more smooth buzz and less speedy/jitterry feel. both will keep you up for days lol. the base meth is not usually smoked but can be if cleaned as it is usually cut with powders/ sugars etc. often it will leave residue (from yellow to brown) in the pipe and can burn easier than crystal meth, whereas ice/crystal meth should leave no residue and not burn as easy and recrystalise instantly to a white colour on touch of damp cloth.
-The taste and smell between the two is totally different too. 'base' has from a moderate to strong chemical smell and taste and 'ice' has no noticeable smell and a smoother taste.

Last edited:

WHOA! I'm no chemist, but I've certainly never seen methamphetamine that looks anything like that, and I would have to wager a bet its either heavily contaminated from the synthesis/leftover precursors, or its some other amphetamine.

Methamphetamine is most forms as you know is either clear or white, sometimes with a colored tint of whatever was used as a precursor (blue crystal, pink crystal, yellow crank, etc..)

But I've never heard of or seen anything that vividly orange – it looks like DMT! (I know its not, just saying :D)

Chink, I feel ya on that. I feel like a bitch because I can't even stand taking adderall lol. Can't believe they give that shit to little kids. It's great if you need to be awake and alert after being up all night or two days or three lol, but it makes me feel like shit when I'm coming down.

Dude im the same way i cant even stand being around people on adderall. And i like sleeping and eating way more than staying up all night bored outta my fucking domepiece just waiting on the sun to come up.

Did it look like this stuff alittle??

DSCF0013.JPG

This is a form of methamphetamine from sydney australia, Its cheaper than 'ice/crystal meth' (about a quater the price) and where i live its usually called and sold as 'base', even though it is not methamphetamine in freebase form (oil).

-The effects off 'base' is more speedy/harder hitting (for me) than crystal meth or 'ice' as its usually called here which is a more smooth buzz and less speedy/jitterry feel. both will keep you up for days lol. the base meth is not usually smoked but can be if cleaned as it is usually cut with powders/ sugars etc. often it will leave residue (from yellow to brown) in the pipe and can burn easier than crystal meth, whereas ice/crystal meth should leave no residue and not burn as easy and recrystalise instantly to a white colour on touch of damp cloth.
-The taste and smell between the two is totally different too. 'base' has from a moderate to strong chemical smell and taste and 'ice' has no noticeable smell and a smoother taste.

No it looked nothing like that stuff, it was brown, not wet looking like that, soft though, had several shaded of brown, and red and orange and blue tinted crystals on the rock when you looked at it up close. It smoked clean actually, for crank, and when put in water,the water turned a blueish tint in the guys spoon,and you good smell it 5 feet away when it was dissolved in the guys spoon.

Usually colors of meth/crank are either from pill colorings/coatings like pinkish red crank was that color becasue the pills they used then had a red coating that was very hard to "wash off", orange meth is usually from cooks using Ephedrine Sulfate tablets instead of Ephedrine Hcl...other colors like blue tints or purple can be from unreacted Iodine in the final product ,even in small amounts, or some other chemical. Meth with any green spots on the white rocks of crank means thats the dope was made with ammonia and the cook used some copper fittiing instead of bronze or steel in the process...

However the purest meth I have ever seen was clear crystal with a slight blue tint to it, so called "pure, glass grade crystal meth", and I saw it in Northen California and also on a website showing pictures of variuos meth types and it said the clear ,blue tinted glass grade meth had tested out at 98%+ pure..

^ best pure i've seen is carbon copy what you describe there.

that ox blood in that pic almost looks good tho.

Never done meth definitely more into opiates...I really don't see meth around anyways or its just because I'm not looking. Well this one time my friend brought me to a random house party in the city. People were snorting coke right off the kitchen table and I go to the hallway where the bathroom was and some random dudes ask me if I wanted to smoke some meth out of his pookie. I was like nah man... Let me tell you that definitely was not my scene.

^ Sounds like a good time to me :D

But I do a lot of drugs... All drugs..

I accidently bought some heroin one time from some bikers in Denver, when I was actually wanting meth, I met this dude from Houston at the bar by my motel room, and I asked him if he wanted to do a line of speed, and he was like hell yeah,etc..so anyway I aksed him where the "fire dope" was at, as I was running low on meth, and he said come ride with me , so we got to this house nearby, a biker gangs members were in their smoking meth and doing this and that, and the guy that brought me their asked one of the bikers if he had some "good dope" and he was like yeah, anyway "dope" to even the meth using bikers was heroin in Denver, so I got a gram of powder heroin, and it was some fire ass shit, I just snorted a line and later another line, both small lines really ,and I woke up behind the big screen TV the next morning passed out from the heroin(I had been awake for a few days on speed anyway), but they did not mess with me, steal my money, drugs or mess with me, apparently I had gotten so high on the heroin I crawled behind the TV in case the cops came I had told them..lol..

Some Questions about meth ...

Hi,
my name is Seytan and I'm from Germany. I'm very interested in the American drug-culture especially in crystal meth. Are here some meth users who can tell me how the purity actually in the USA is and how much the consume is spread in the society ?

(sry for my bad english)

Certain parts of the United States have higher percentages of methamphetamine users than others. In some areas of the country, it is limited to rural and suburban areas but in other parts its quite common in the bigger cities as well. Methamphetamine in the U.S. is either domestically produced in small to medium to massive clandestine drug labs that could in somebody's home, trailer, car, 18-wheeler, hotel room, anything. These clandestine labs are called "meth labs" and are known for not only being extremely dangerous as far as explosion and fire hazards go but also dangerous for the environment because of all the toxic by-products that are left over from methamphetamine synthesis.

The rest of the methamphetamine in the U.S. comes from Mexico. As far as purity goes, its the same as with any street drug, purity can vary considerably from dealer to dealer and from batch to batch.

Thanks for the answers. Is it in some areas normal that the meth is sold 100% pure or is it everytime cut and you have in some cities maybe meth with 10% of purity and in the other city 80% purity (I hope you know what i mean ;)) ?
In which cities or states is meth the first drug of choise und what kind of people are that (kids, teachers...) ?

That I don't know, I just that the purity varies in every city and probably within neighborhoods in cities.

I'm not experienced with methamphetamine but I can tell you its pretty popular on the East and West Coasts, along with rural areas in the midwest, south, pretty much everywhere.

Thanx for that :)
Maybe someone who do meth can help me with my questions

The best place to get purity data would be the DEA Micrograms ( interlab publication available @ dea.gov). You'd have to do a little collation, but you'd be working w/ data not anecdote.

Subjectively, I've had stuff that ranged from total crap ( mebbe 20%) all the way up to 90+%. ( I'd say 100%, but nothing's perfect)

Maybe 5% is domestically manufactured- mostly run off in Mexico where they can still get precursors. Coming in over the border, very clean- it gets cut in-country. So if ya know somebody, it's great. As ya move farther from port of entry, it gets stepped on as ya go- but sometimes not very much. Quality always seems better if ya can buy in Spanish.

Who uses meth? Working class folk. We're the home of the 60 hour work week, if you can feed yourself & family on just 60 hours. Sure, ya get trust fund kids who play around, ya get middle class folks who's doctor isn't gonna write for more Adderall...

But it's working class folks. The lower the prevailing wage in an area, the more likely you are to see it. The more taxing the primary occupation of the populace, the more likely ya are to see it.

Hope this helps.

meth seizures

do you have them, my girlfriend thinks i have restless leg syndrome and night terrors

There is a big difference between seizures, RLS, and night terrors. Have you actually had seizures? What is your ROA?

What is ROA?, AND I had terrors when i was little, ive had cocaine induced floppings

Sorry, I should have written it out since I see that you are new.

ROA= Route of Administration (smoking, IV, nasal, etc).

People have seizures from amphetamine OD, just as you did with cocaine.

Cocaine induced "floppings"? By that I'll assume you mean a fit/seizure. Night terrors is a pretty general term by the way, most of my friends use it as a quirky word to describe a bad dream; hardly something exclusively linked to Methamphetamine use. Restless Leg Syndrome can be brought on by so many things it's not funny; coffee and weed being common examples. I had a stoner friend diagnosed with it and he generally only exhibited the symptoms after he smoked.

I'm gonna merge this into the Methamphetamine Discussion thread.