• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple God's gift. or any God's girft strand. My favorite, too bad i havent seen it lately

oh im sure my shit is just as good as anywhere else.. but in a way your right because cali def has a much bigger variety than texas, but hey i could be living somewhere that doesnt have anything at all. :p

true truehttp://i.bluelight.ru/s/grin.gif

Ive been finding this purple weed in DC called Grand Daddy Purp....also known as the GDP...its fucking sick. Best weed ive found in a long time.

Cannot beat Humboldt Trainwreck (HPRC) . Straight up.

Mmmm..I don't know about Humboldt Trainwreck, but I've had outdoor grown Trainwreck and it was sooo good. Just had some AK47 yesterday too, it was aammmazing. It's def up there with White Widow and Sour Diesel.

Your favorite strains of weed?

I smoke A LOT of weed and I love it more than anything, it's like my medicine ... it makes me normal from my really hyper self

anyway ... my favorites, kinda in order (only post stuff that you have smoked)

1. Train wreck
2. White rhino
3. G13
4. El nino
5. Grapefruit Kush
6. Diesel strains

was marketed as "lavender", purportedly from california.

fucking terrific

Top 5

1. Alaskan Thunder Fuck
2. Dutch Treat
3. Lemon Diesel
4. California Chocolate Chunk
5. Strawberry Cough

I love bubblegum. It tastes like smoking the rainbow and feels like you've found the pot of gold after a few spliffs.
<3 mmmm
I love it when we got that shit in!!

Shit.... Umm..

East coast sour Diesel
Jack Herer
GDP
Bubblegum Kush

To be honest, I've had strains that top those, but they were nameless, or at least unknown to me.

yea you i cant argue with the guy who laughed at everyone naming strains. ill admit some of you do know your shit, but when i see shit like blood diamond triple og, ganny mist, black magenta, permafrost and of course cat piss ( thats got to be the worst name ever, id laugh my ass off if someone ever told me "that cat piss was some dank shit")
... i cant help but laugh at you for calling your weed that when its obviously not a strain name?

All these strains were amazing 1. Death Star 2. Sensi Star 3. GDP 4. Aphrodite 5. Purple Kush 6. Power Plant Skunk

Last edited:
yea you i cant argue with the guy who laughed at everyone naming strains. ill admit some of you do know your shit, but when i see shit like blood diamond triple og, ganny mist, black magenta, permafrost and of course cat piss ( thats got to be the worst name ever, id laugh my ass off if someone ever told me "that cat piss was some dank shit")
... i cant help but laugh at you for calling your weed that when its obviously not a strain name?

Well different things have different names all over the place. What seems like a ridiculous strain name to you could be a well known nickname in another part of the world. %)

you live in california, have never heard of cat piss, and for some reason think you know how to judge what is and isn't a legitimate strain?

SNOWCAP-relly laffy felt like beeing on x for real, then u pass out after as little as 1 hit

SWEETOOTH-hard core indica u get way slow, munchies relly bad ,then u pass out hard

TEXAS PURP-the taste is sooo good ,high comes on strong,feel soo good

ORANGE KUSH orCRUSH- cant remember if he said kush or crush but it was awsome 1 hit =high for hours good luck using ur brain lol

AK 47- best 4-5 hours high this was berfor i bought cronic

Wow, sweet tooth... I forgot about that strain :eek: That was one of my favorites.

The best strain I've had in a while was called Shiva Skunk or some shit like that..............it hit me like a brick! It's the type of high that makes you not want to leave the couch. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.