one hit wonders

Haha, whatever, "A Whiter Shade of Pale" is the only song of theirs I've ever heard on the radio.

procol harum was big in the late 60s. the fact that 40 years later you can only identify one song by them is probably because radio sucks balls, not because they're a one hit wonder (which they aren't).

procol harum was big in the late 60s. the fact that 40 years later you can only identify one song by them is probably because radio sucks balls, not because they're a one hit wonder (which they aren't).

Never said I could only identify one song of theirs (I own several albums), it's just that I assumed "Whiter Shade" was their only commercially successful tune. But since that's not the case, I retract my comment.

hey, no problemo.

i think they had 3 albums that were commercially succesful, but i think the only other tune i ever heard on the radio is still there'll be more, around christmastime of course.

Faith No More - Epic

One of my favorite bands with a diverse catalog of musical style, though i don't remember them having anymore so called "hits".

Faith No More - Epic

One of my favorite bands with a diverse catalog of musical style, though i don't remember them having anymore so called "hits".

i'd have to say this isn't true, their albums were still well received, and you know, their cover of "Easy" was a number one hit. "Album of the Year" went number one in many countries and was certified platinum. so I'd have to say, as a Mike Patton groupie, that man's name isn't deserved in this thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_Lazzarus

goodbye horses god this song brings me to mah knees. i luv how my fav song evar is a "one hit wonder"

fuck yeah man! this is an awesome one! our roommate's band covered this song for a NYE show they did, it brought down the house once people realized what it was!

another I like:

Baby Boy Da Prince - The Way I live.