Closest legal thing to steroids?

KevinKostner

Bluelighter
What's a product I can buy at a supplement store that will get me close to steroids? Willing to try any combo, I'm working with Mass Gainer concotion a bunch of protiens and amino acids and NOxplode. Recommend me some ish.

Creatine, probably. Drinking plenty of milk is as good as steroids for novices in the first part of their training career (see also Mark Rippetoe).

BEASTDROL or HELLADROL. There analogues of superdrol. There cheap legal (legal for now). There going to be taken off the market this year for sure .The analogue is to close.. Be carefull these are hard on the liver an shouldnt be taken for more than a month. They can be bought as a supplement at online shops 100% legal. However few walk in strores cary them.

nothing works as good as steroids, you can still make good gains if youre diets and trianing are spot on though

Ignore rouss for being a straight up tard.

Try drinking a gallon of milk a day. You're already on task with the sups you bought but the only really effective supp is whey. That and eating properly. Lean beef patties, chicken breast, tuna, ezekiel bread, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, potatoes.

I never noticed anything from creatine and I tried it on two seperate occasions - preloading and without loading. (Mono and Ester) It could work for you though. Any old generic brand will do.

NO Xplode is great for motivation but you'll quickly burn out on it. Nothing like a caffeine high before hitting the weights. Try out the other products in that market. Just remember to lay off from time to time.

Endorush, Spike, Redline, Jack3d, Superpump 250, Surge... <---pretty good stuff.

Buy from bodybuilding.com or bulknutrition.com

Buying supps offline is like throwing your money away.

Chicken and rice.

This thread is fucking retarded. If you have to ask a question like this, you probably can't eat worth a damn anyway. Sorry, but I really felt the need to express this. There's no such thing as a legal steroid substitute. The fact that you're also "willing to try any combo" makes it seem to me like your lazy and are willing to shove shit down your throat with no research. If my assumptions are wrong, then I apologize. Chances are pretty good you're still a beginner. You need to understand that tweaking your diet will be more effective than anything you could legally, ever. Also, if you insist on buying supplements, do not under any circumstance purchase them from GNC.

Try drinking a gallon of milk a day. You're already on task with the sups you bought but the only really effective supp is whey. That and eating properly. Lean beef patties, chicken breast, tuna, ezekiel bread, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, potatoes.

I never noticed anything from creatine and I tried it on two seperate occasions - preloading and without loading. (Mono and Ester) It could work for you though. Any old generic brand will do.

NO Xplode is great for motivation but you'll quickly burn out on it. Nothing like a caffeine high before hitting the weights. Try out the other products in that market. Just remember to lay off from time to time.

Endorush, Spike, Redline, Jack3d, Superpump 250, Surge... <---pretty good stuff.

Eating all that food is much more expensive than stacking supplements. Thanks for the sites, I've been getting 40% off at GNC but the coupons have run out alas.

So those analogues of superdrol ain't legit?

Do not buy from bodybuilding.com, they are overpriced and will try to sell you anything, if you read through any of their articles, they rarely say a bad word about any supplement - they just want your cash

Do not buy from bodybuilding.com, they are overpriced and will try to sell you anything, if you read through any of their articles, they rarely say a bad word about any supplement - they just want your cash

im worried about most online supplement retailers...like their products not truly having all the active ingredients in them. GNC is pricey though.

Oh yes I nearly forgot, creatine monohydrate, don't get kre-alkylene whatever you do

It's the internet...if you get the constant update e-mails then just block them. It's nothing like walking into GNC and being harassed by some scrawny fuck that won't let you leave. Maybe you could tell me which supplements you're referring to? With the exception of whey, fish oil, and creatine, they are all fucking bullshit, so there is no point in reviews. Coincidentally enough, these are not some huge quality dependent items. They all do their job just fine. I mean, yeah, if you're retarded then maybe you'll waste all your money there buying all the shit they suggest, but it's not like it's their fault. Bodybuilding.com is excellent place to shop. Probably the best. If you've fallen for their marketing scams, then you need to shop smarter than that. They also take paypal, which is honestly a rarity around the online supplement market.

Last edited:
im worried about most online supplement retailers...like their products not truly having all the active ingredients in them. GNC is pricey though.

I'm with you on that one, I always make sure I read tonnes of reviews then use ebay with someone with high reputation, I think that's the best way

Jesus Christ.

There is no difference in buying 10lbs of Optimum whey from GNC or from the internet. It is the exact same product. The price advantage is the reason most people go the internet route. I don't know what you're expecting bro. It's not like you're going to get huge off 3 scoops of whey everyday. It's a supplement. It supplements what you already have. It won't work if you have no idea what you're doing in the kitchen.

It's the internet...if you get the constant update e-mails then just block them. It's nothing like walking into GNC and being harassed by some scrawny fuck that won't let you leave. Maybe you could tell me which supplements you're referring to? With the exception of whey, fish oil, and creatine, they are all fucking bullshit, so there is no point in reviews. Coincidentally enough, these are not some huge quality dependent items. They all do their job just fine. I mean, yeah, if you're retarded then maybe you'll waste all your money there buying all the shit they suggest, but it's not like it's their fault. Bodybuilding.com is excellent place to shop. Probably the best. If you've fallen for their marketing scams, then you need to smarter than that. They also take paypal, which is honestly a rarity around the online supplement market.

I only take weight gain, creatine mono and protein, the reason I am against bodybuilding is that they are overpriced. I mean reviews on different brands of supplements, not reviews of supplements themselves... People try to sell you shit in a bag online... Even NOexplode is bullshit...

Has anyone tried zma? Not for the gym just for health in general?

I only take weight gain, creatine mono and protein, the reason I am against bodybuilding is that they are overpriced. I mean reviews on different brands of supplements, not reviews of supplements themselves... People try to sell you shit in a bag online... Even NOexplode is bullshit...

Has anyone tried zma? Not for the gym just for health in general?

People try to sell you shit in a bag everywhere. It's the nature of things.

Other than lucky deals on eBay, show me where you can buy a 10lb bag of whey at a lower price. Of course NOexplode is bullshit. It's just caffeine with placebo. Everybody knows that. I feel bad for the people who actually take that shit.

ZMA is bunk. Researchers discovered that it doesn't raise Test at all. I don't have the article and I don't feel like pulling it up. It's somewhere out there on google. I heard people get crazy dreams on it. In my opinion that's a good reason to get it. Don't expect actual gains from any supplement. It doesn't work. But if you honestly want to use it for health in general, then I would even tell you to stay away from it. Any good diet already has enough zinc and magnesium in it. Waste of money.

Jesus Christ.

There is no difference in buying 10lbs of Optimum whey from GNC or from the internet. It is the exact same product. The price advantage is the reason most people go the internet route. I don't know what you're expecting bro. It's not like you're going to get huge off 3 scoops of whey everyday. It's a supplement. It supplements what you already have. It won't work if you have no idea what you're doing in the kitchen.

I can't cook for shit...I get Mexican carryout for almost every meal. I'm worried about counterfeit supplements, I've run into b/s with colognes, jeans, tops online, so I figured supplements would be no different.

Let's stop with the bullshit...what's a good daily combo of supplements? Point blank. Not just whey protien but other shit too...maximum pumpage that would come out to like $5-$10 a day. Creatine, protien, amino acids, the works...

I can't cook for shit...I get Mexican carryout for almost every meal. I'm worried about counterfeit supplements, I've run into b/s with colognes, jeans, tops online, so I figured supplements would be no different.

Let's stop with the bullshit...what's a good daily combo of supplements? Point blank. Not just whey protien but other shit too...maximum pumpage that would come out to like $5-$10 a day. Creatine, protien, amino acids, the works...

Then learn. If you can't cook, then sorry to say that this shit ain't for you.

These counterfeit products you can also buy outside of the internet, so your logic is now flawed. Except, what would be the point of making a counterfeit tub of $20 protein? You are paranoid. People worry that their coke is cut with creatine. You're worried that your creatine is cut with who knows what. It doesn't make any sense. There are counterfeit steroids, not counterfeit protein bags. You're entitled to whatever man, even your irrational phobias. Go ahead and waste hundreds of dollars over a certain time period. I don't care about your money. I just want to remind you that you're wasting it.

I agree completely, let's stop with the bullshit.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=Cooking

You don't need supplements. You need to learn what food is. A man that cannot cook. God damn. What is this world coming to.

Then learn. If you can't cook, then sorry to say that this shit ain't for you.

These counterfeit products you can also buy outside of the internet, so your logic is now flawed. Except, what would be the point of making a counterfeit tub of $20 protein? You are paranoid. People worry that their coke is cut with creatine. You're worried that your creatine is cut with who knows what. It doesn't make any sense. There are counterfeit steroids, not counterfeit protein bags. You're entitled to whatever man, even your irrational phobias. Go ahead and waste hundreds of dollars over a certain time period. I don't care about your money. I just want to remind you that you're wasting it.

I agree completely, let's stop with the bullshit.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=Cooking

You don't need supplements. You need to learn what food is. A man that cannot cook. God damn. What is this world coming to.

Dude, I'm not trying to be the next Ronnie Coleman. I'm a student and I'm busy. Just trying to add some muscle for the beach and the clubs in the summer, I'm not looking to cook at all, I'm willing to take scoop after scoop of protien throughout the day, however much can be absorbed.

I myself am the samer I can't cook with my job, school and gym sessions + football + hurling... I try to eat a lot of nuts and fruit and other things good and easy to eat on the go, even prepare a lot of chicken one day and eat some then make sandwiches the next day? Weight gain + protein is a must