Skrillex? What do you guys think?

Djhoon90

Bluelighter
I recently went over all skrillex's "Dubstep" and was very unimpressed.
Not to say he doesn't have talent, but it seems like he is just shoveling out track after track to the masses. Thats great if you want to party hard, or do a bunch of drugs and listen... but it seems like theirs no creativity or emotion behind his music...

What does the rest of bluelight think?

i quite like it his music tbh. but i like all different kinds

I like scatta, and I liked how he mixed swagga and scatta together at his first show. But other than that he's a really bad DJ and deserves less respect than he gets.

clubstep

if you wanna party, go for it. he loves Vancouver. seen him 3 times now, every time rowdy as fuck.

but musically, no thanks.

Downloaded his albums and didn't like anything i heard.

Complete crap imo.

its amazing how much a "genre" / brand can change musically in 6 years, or maybe how much I genre can change into a brand in 6 years. I guess this is the epitome, what aload of shite.

Love Skrillex, seen him twice. Did you know he is gay? Haha, anyways, his shit SLAPS HARD, like a lot of people cant appreciate his music cause it sounds like robots having sex, but really, his shit is just A LOT of grime. I personally looooveee skrillex when im rolling, even sober i dont mind it. Im seeing him again this summer in July

alot of his stuff i have noticed is very tied to his "hardcore" roots. very aggressive and brutal sounding electro. i must say that he is extremely talented and very good with sound production. but i can't say that i would really listen to most of his stuff on a daily basis. he is still very young though and will make great music im sure.

I prefer, Skrillex when he was "Sonny Moore"
All he does is sample sample sample, Plus I have seen him live.
Despite how adorable he is, Can't play live worth shit. His transitions where poorly done. :(

Tried to listen to a few of his tracks. Can't stand any of them tbh. Don't understand what all the fuss is about?