• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine bad coke smells like burnt plastic

die twice

Greenlighter
I got about 3 grams left of this shit. Looks like flour and smells like burnt plastic even before its burned. When snorted it burns the hell out of my nose. My eyes turn red it burns so bad and I dont feel euphoric at all. Is there a test I can do to see if there is any cocaine in it all?
I tried smoking some freebase off tin foil but it tasted like death

You could get a reagents testing kit. This thread will probably be closed because all we can do is speculate what you have.

Yea yea might have purchased flour then, why buy so much if your not reasonbly sure its gonna be good.

Yeah like toastedpanda said get a reliable source and tell ur guy to let you taste it first, especially when buying that much.

Yeah there isn't much you can do OP. Look up how to do an anyhydrous acetone wash and water recrystallization to remove polar solubles and nonpolar solubles respectively if you'd like.

oh my god.... that does not sound like any coke ive ever seen...

on the spectrum of things burning when you snort them, coke feels pretty damn good, IMO

I tried smoking some freebase off tin foil but it tasted like death

sounds like you have a misunderstanding of what freebasing means... freebasing means that you turn a salt form of a chemical (cocaine hydrochloride) into the base form (crack cocaine), making it possible to smoke. if you don't know if its coke in the first place, i don't see how its possible that you freebased it.

you can try the Bleach test to get a basic idea

If you are questioning if it is coke then if it is it must have the smallest amount possible in so my advice is try take it back to your dealer and if that fails bin it.

I dont know, maybe I'm weird but I can swear the best coke I ever did (I.V) before the rush hit me my mouth and nasal cavity were filled with some strange burnt plastic chemical smell, rather then the usual coke taste that hits you after a shot. I'm fairly certain it was coke too, as it gave me the most incredible bellringers this shit.

Twice I have had this happen lately about a month apart, it looks shiny fish scale and good. Kinda moist to crush down, just wish I can figure out WTF this smell is maybe the cut? Like burnt hair or burnt plastic. Decent feeling def not too up by any means and made my sides ache possibly kidneys ugh. Very congested in chest and nose quickly from it