7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
but eniugh about my lame ass

whats good RBL..what you for court for?

Yo. New thread...cool. So my money didn't come yesterday when I was certain it was so I was like too depressed to come on this site. Lol. Still waiting for it to clear on my account had shitty night sweats last night but I think the worst is over from the bundle I did this weekend. Anyway someone asked on the last thread abt Newark dope and brooklyn.

I found a crackhead in newark who was willing to cop for me and he's trust worthy and shit but I gotta break him off so he can get rock, after a while I don't wanna be bothered with that and the dope is hit or miss (usually its amazing actually but after I gave the dude the last of my money any bought him two boxes of Ho-Hos (seriously) the bag I got did absolutely nothing!) I'd rather deal with an actual dealer who doesn't fuck with drugs himself which is in BK but the stuff is ALWAYS tight (except for last april/may when there was like a shit storm of weak dope. THAT was fuckin miserable...

Anyway now I'm just bidding my time till my cash clears on my account which should be by friday when I can finally cope a another B.

ive been gettin the bombest dope lately. its mad puerto ricans out here but the dude i been messin with a whiteboy just got out the bing n shit. stuff is fuegoooooo.

wow the last one filled up quick..

But OG do you have a lazy eye. Or crosseyed normally, or this only happens when you do dope?

I would be concerned if itts only when your high..you should go talk to your doc or at least hit up a free clinic if you don't want your doc to know..also does it matter where you shoot up at? Like if you notice the lazy eye when you shootup in a certain spot, maybe the nerves or something are conneced..I only ask that cause you said this has just popped up recently and maybe you switched spots?

Now that last part might sound completly stupid but I'm not a doctor and I don't slam ...so I'm just taking a guess.
I don't shoot bro I only snort and will never shoot.. and I guess I have a real slight lazy eye without my contacts in when I sober.. maybe dope just puts an emphasis on it. Who knows, doesn't matter, it always corrects itself when I'm sober.

it's been awhile since iv'e gotten any dope to smoke
can't shoot it snort or smoking is the way to go

Last edited:
Yo!! God is good! I had to trade food stamps to get a couple dollars then traveled from North Newark to Irvington to try to find the neighborhood crackhead who come to find out has been missing for a few days! Fuck right?! But as I go to go get a forty as a conciliation prize I run into a dude who's selling looseys! He gets to askin me what my name is and shit and I think "maybe this dude can be my runner for me?" I ask him and tell him I'll throw him a couple dollars and he says sure. He leaves his I'd card with me and says he'll be right back. He comes back in like 3 minutes with two glorious bags!!! Score! I'm waiting to get back home to see how they rock but this is Irvington so I'm sure shit'll be right. To be determined...

Why the fuck would you leave Newark the dope capital of NJ to go to Irvington to score? Irvington is prob the Ghetto-ist city in NJ right next to Camden......Makes no sense to leave the capital of Dope in NJ to go else where for dope..... What are you a cop looking for a hook up? that is the only thing i can think of :/

Just makes no sense to leave Newark to score dope and to be so broke that you have to sell you "Food stamps" to spend that money to travel 30 minutes to Irvington from Newark... when the open Air market in Newark is flourishing and you can you can score way faster in Newark than you can Irvington without going through a crackhead.... So you have very little money and want to score dope why spend all that time/money to travel to another town to get it, when it is all over Newark... and it is not like he had a hook up, he went 30 minutes away from Newark not knowing anyone trying to score.....It just smells like a Bacon Trap fishing for a hookup... I bet other people in NJ will think the same thing, and to top it off all he got was 2 bags and traveled 30 minutes to get it; how much Junkie sense does this make ?

Last edited:
What!?! I don't shit where I eat! Aka I don't have Newark connect. You really can't just walk up to anybody. AND Newark is the grimiest city in my opinion. I go where I know.

My mom's gf (long story) lives in that area of Irvington so that's where I've made in roads. You paranoid types who are always calling cop on a person. Wtf!? Who the fuck on here am I trynna get a hook up from. And if I've got surplus money on my card I can do damn well what I please! I just went food shopping.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way in hell Newark is more grimy the Irvington i used to live in Irvington and i know it well... and since when is a broke dope user worried about "shitting" where they live esp when Newark is the DOPE capital of NJ... I just call it like i see it, i can careless if your a cop or not... Just stating my observation; people can make there own opinion

and as long as i have been here i have never called anyone out as being a cop, so don't try to call me the paranoid type, far from it

Team nod Assemble ;)

I wouldn't call myself a junky. Can't a person have standards? Dude I'm not gonna debate what city's shittier. I live in North Newark now and that areas pretty chill and I'm not saying irvington is anything close to a freakin suburb, this place is pretty shitty too but its well now that the reaon irvington is getting worse is because peeps are leaving newark and spreadin in to this place. Anyway I just wanted to brag that my journey was successful not go through some stress test.

You just HAD to add broke into your post didn't you! Haha. I just graduated from a pretty good college but I'm lazily unemployed and unmotivated at the moment. Why not get some help providing food for the house and job search help while in my post graduation malaise?

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to be so defensive.... This is just the internet... and the reason i pointed out broke is for the fact you said you traveled 30 minutes away from the dope capital of NJ to cop two bags of dope and had to sell food stamps as you claim to do so...Imo a person who had to sell food stamps would just get the dope as close as they can esp if they live in Newark.... They wont spend all that time to travel 30 minutes just to cop 2 bags... makes no sense what so ever.... I am not here to debate this just stating my observation....

I see, I see...I don't mind using my bus card and traveling around 30 mins to get out the house especially considering that I'd usually travel an hour and a half to BK to cop so relatively speaking it aint all that bad.

And I didn't "sell" my foodstamps so much as convert them at the local bodega. But that's just me nitpicking...:)

In an effort to merge your posts they disappeared so there they are. In the future you can edit your posts so that there's not 8 on a page. nbd js

BarneyMosby is legit IMO. He doesn't have a big habit, so he has the time and patience to be picky about where he goes to get his dope. I never liked to get bags from people in my town, because I had a lot of family in that town, and we knew a lot of the same people.

I get what _UB is sayin..if you got a mcdonalds a block away you don't go to the one that's 2towns over.. Especially if your ordering of the dollar menu

All we are saying if it smells like Bacon it usually is bacon...and how can people be so sure he isn't i am curious about this

Status
Not open for further replies.