7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yea, keep us posted. I wonder why he didn't message you to tell you what was up.

be glad you havent had to find this out first hand..ive always been bailed out at one point...but yeah if you cant post bail, your gonna stay in jail now

now if your in jail for something minor and cant post it, they might give you time served and throw it out but yeah you can sit a year or 2 in county tryin to fight the case..sometimes its better to sit in jail for a couple months and get yourself a lawyer, which is what i did for my last case..i could have been bonded out but told my family ill sit, go call my lawyer and pay him first and then we can work on gettin me out..just put some money on my books and watch tv for the next month or 2

ror?

these servers tonite are shit..everything is taking forever to load

Released on Recognizance, meaning I was released without having to post bail basically. It's usually only for first offenses. DA asked for 25,000 bail, judge said nope, RoR.

Yea, the charges sounded kinda bad, I won't get into it, but it's what comes with having a large quantity of pain killers on you.

I developed a general rule...if you know the charge won't get you more than six months just sit it out. I got more time then money. I remember when I got arrested for my third DUI I used my last $1200 to bail out only to have the case dismissed because for some reason there was no video of my field test and I never tool a BAC it was my third time being arrested for DUI so I knee they could make me a do a year off the wham

bout to get my nod on and finish watching this national championship.......... go bulldogs!!

but you get the bond back as long as you show up to court, well minus 10%..then again that might be an illinois thing and also when they set that bond of 25k tommy you only got to post 10% of that so really you needed 2500$..unless the judge says otherwise

they always seem to have "court fees" that eat up pretty much the entire bond.

but you get the bond back as long as you show up to court, well minus 10%..then again that might be an illinois thing and also when they set that bond of 25k tommy you only got to post 10% of that so really you needed 2500$..unless the judge says otherwise

i just almost got into a fight right now in my house....my mom has been dating this guy for like 2 years now and i doubt they will get married but he moved in with us..not a big deal really cause dude is cool and is also a truckdriver so hes only here on the weekends...well hes got like 4 kids and they all live their mom except for the olderst who is 22 and semiretarded..well i wouldnt say retarded cause the kid can function noramlly i mean he smokes and drinks ..i personally think he is smart enough that he plays up and takes ad vantage of his LD

well abput 2months after her bf moved in with us the oldest son did too cause his mom kicked him out of her house for stealing and i guess he was hanging with gangbangers and trying to be one..so of course me and my brother where not happy about this..well its now been like 10months of him livin here and the kid constantly lies..he lies about everything, i mean he even lies when the truth wont even get him in trouble..its like if you confront him about something he automatically denies everything and nothing is ever his fault

well about 20mins ago my grandma comes out of the bathroom and i guess tripped over the dog and fell...she has had both kness replaced and is a heavy set woman..i was home along with my mom but both of our bedrooms are upstairs and im in my room and my mom went to bed...well she fell leavin the bathroom and was callin for "J"...his bedroom is directlky next to the bathroom(both rooms share a wall) she said she called him like 4-or5 times and he never answered so she crawled to the living room and called for my brother, he wasnt home from the gym yet..so as she called for J again my brother walked in and say her on the ground and helped her up

well when my brother comes runnin in and helps her out, thats when J came out of his room to see whats going on..my brother came upstairs and told me what had just happened and i flipped out..ran downstairs into his room and i started flippin on him..i basically snapped callin him a retard and asking him why he ignored my granmothers yell for him..he replies with " i didnt hear her yellin cause i had the tv up" i was like your liesing you ignored her cause you waqnted to watch this stupid little kids wrestling bullshit..i kept goin off cause i mean i really snapped cause he ignored her..i just went to a wake yesterday for my first cousins grandma(i dont know what that makes her to me, if anything) so i had that on my mind too...well when i screamin at him about how hes a theif and how he lies constantly and how he ignored her to watch wrestling, he picks up his cell phone and starts laughingand smand ignoring me

well i snapped when he started laughing and i gave him this open handed half slap half push to his head all the while screamin at him saying "you think this is a joke?" well he starts gettin up saying ' i swear if you touch me again' and i was like whgat are you gonna do about you faggot retarded pussy and blah blah" and he kinda cut his yellin off thats when one one grabed me and turned me away and stepped in between us well it was my mom and that was kinda it

right now i just stopped shaking cause i had the juices pumpin, i was about ready to kill him and the only reason i didnt is cause hes "slow" someway somehow...i didnt even intend to touch him when i went down and started yelling but when he picked up his cell phone and started laughin i just snapped..that was too much disrespect in my house that hes living in and eating my food.. j

ust 2days ago my brother had 40$ taken from his wallet that he left on the table and money has been missing from other places like my grandmas change..also they caught him druink yesterday with the 20bux his dad gave to him on saturday completely gone supposecdly he spent it all on candy chips and pop...all that has been this past week, well for the last 3months this shit was been building with the kid and today it reached its boiling point..my grandma fell and your gonna ignore her to watch wrestling? fuck no

well my mom got on the phone with his dad (R) and told him hes gotta go at the same time the kids mom calls "R" to tell him that i hit J..knowing the mom shes the bitch that would call the cops and all that and my mom was freakin out saying "i cant bail you out right now if you go to jail"

well before this all happned i was starting to nod and now i dont feel shit..im stressed and pissed and lost my high...im sure once i snort this bag ill get it back but i havent dont that yet cause i wanted to tell this story

i know it was long and most of you will TLDR and i dont care i just had to tell someone that i snapped and blew my nod

Damn sorry to hear about that situation you're in. It seems like the kid has to go because he doesn't seem to be a good fit with you or your brother. Also I have seen his type before that will lie and steal and they are no good even when confronted. What shocks me even more is how he had no respect for your grandmother while he was living in your moms house. The kid seems like a real prick and was he ever diagnosed with an LD, personality disorder, and or any clinical problems. Anyway your best bet is to keep your cool and handle it in a rational way because it never looks good to attack someone especially if they're documented as being LD or what not. Try to talk to your mom with your brother about how you feel about the situation (I don't know your relationship with your mom), but it seems to be better than with her boyfriends kid. Keep us posted I hope it all works out for you, so in the wise words of harm reduction go blow that bag of dope before you kill someone =D=D

they always seem to have "court fees" that eat up pretty much the entire bond.

not if you win the case or it gets thrown out..i think ive got almost all my bonds back in my cases except for twice when my lawyer had me sign the bond over to him when my case was over..i did that cause he was taken it as payment..normally he wants his money up front before the pretrial but since i was recommened through a close personal friend, he let me slide til the end of the case

and now that i thought about it 7..i did just have my bond from getting a speeding ticket used towards my court fees..i didnt have a license on me so the cop made me post 120bucks or sit the night in jail to see the judge in the morning..so i posted the cash and when i went to court i had a lawyer with me and he got the speeding ticket dropped but i still had to pay court fees..the judge gave me the option of takin the momney back or haqving it go towards the courtfees

the reason why she asked if i wanted it back was bc she didnt know if i was planning on paying the fine that day then or if i was gonna pay sometime in the next 10days and needed the money now..i just put it towards the bond and put 40$ out of my pocket to pay it...

Last edited:
What a day i slept the whole fucking away woke up at 10pm.... Than tried to go to my spot winded up getting beat out of 25$, well that is what happens when you don't cop earlier.... First time getting beat and i learned my lesson... But the upside i found new sect which sells pretty much 24/7 on the block in open air.... Woot i am thinking of it as 25$ Finders Fee for the new 24/7 spot, such is life

so where it is Team Nod :)

well abput 2months after her bf moved in with us the oldest son did too cause his mom kicked him out of her house for stealing and i guess he was hanging with gangbangers and trying to be one..so of course me and my brother where not happy about this..well its now been like 10months of him livin here and the kid constantly lies..he lies about everything, i mean he even lies when the truth wont even get him in trouble..its like if you confront him about something he automatically denies everything and nothing is ever his fault

Man chinky im in the same fucking situation right now. My mom is dating this guy and he has to have his fucking kids living here even though he has his own fucking house across town. And his son who is 14 is dumb as a fucking rock and lies about the dumbest things. 15 minutes ago i brought him the fucking plunger cause he clogged the toilet yesterday and i know it wasnt me or my fiance` that clogged it and i said look im not trying to be a dick but we didnt clog the toilet in our sleep it was fucked up when i woke up yesterday. And he just looks at me like uhhhh i didnt do it though. I said well i sure as hell didnt do it in my sleep and im constantly constipated because of the painkillers and it sure as hell wasnt us. So he goes upstairs to shower and i brought him the damn plunger and he just left it sitting there and the toilet is about to overflow because hes too fucking stupid to unclog it or quit flushing it. Im about to go to jail for strangling a fucking minor its driving me nuts. I cant fucking wait till i move out of here to california at the end of the week or id be sitting in jail for killing this fucking kid. He's so god damn dumb ive never met a kid so fucking stupid. He's the dumbest 14 yr old ive ever fucking met. Thank god i got some opiates in me tonight or id throw him down the stairs. Sorry end rant but this is driving me fucking nuts. I cant even get my nod on with this fucking retard around.

hey man appreciate it..has be been diagnosed with anything? i really dont know, im sure he has cause he gets a check from the state everymonth but like i said the kid is pretty normal for the most part..he can add and shit bbut doesnt have the concept of value when it comes to money..if he was to buy say a can of pop and you told him it was $5, he would pay it and not think twice..he might say thats expensive but he will pay it..

he hasnt been a fit since day one..the thing that gets me and my brother is the kid has a bottomless pit when it comes to food...me personally i dont eat breakfest or lunch really ever and even at dinner i dont eat a whole lot...well for the 2 weeks the kid lived here he would go threw2 gallons of milk himself and 2 loafs of bread per week also...as a family of 4 we would go threw 1loaf of bread and 2gallons of milk per week, so he was eating as much everyweek as the 4 of us(his father is the same way but i dont care cause again hes here 2days a week and buys shit for the family) but the kid literally if you dont watch hiim or make the playe will eaty as much as he can and that literally is more then the family combined...he will eat breakfest at 12 when he wakes up with a 4 pieces of buttered toast and whatever else..then at 3p,m he makes 2sandwichs with one piece of balogna and cheese on each sandwhich but more mayo on it to wher it drips out the sides when he takes a bite..
then we eat dinner at 6 my grandma has to make the plate for him cause he will make a plate bigger then me and my brother and then ask for seconds

so now if theres something i want to eat either i have to eat it right then and there when im not hungry, hide it, or put my name on it, same thing with his dad too...then the kid lies about everything for example and this is stupid but he asked my grandma to have an orange after dinner..she said yea take one..so hes at the fridge and my brother noticed him standing there with the door open, well he takes an orange puts in his his pocket and then took another one..my brother was like "why did you put that orange in your pocket?" "i didnt" "yes you did i watched you do it" no i didnt leave me alone" "dude i saw you put it in your pocket" my grandma calls him into the room and was like did you do that?" no..so i was like pull out your pocket if you didnt do it..."he gets all defencive saying i didnt di anything" so pull your pockets out.." no" so my grandma called him over right next to her and said did you take that orange" "no" she patted his pocket and said whats that?" he goes "an orange"and pulls it pout..i couldnt do anything but laugh but my grandma was oissed he lied about upuntil my grandmas patted his pockets over something so stupid..he wasnt gonna get in trouble for that orange but he lied so hard..

about a3days before that i told my brother he was acting weird..i caught him kinda wandering around be sneeky(what he was doin was waiting for all of us to go to bed and then get food in the middle of the night" but the next day after i told my borhter about him acting weird my brother caught him goin threw my moms totebag which her purse was in..why? he was " looking for his sweatshirt" in my moms bag. then the orange incident...

on this past friday night my brother noticed 20bux missin from his wallet and asked me if i took it..i didnt and told him no and he didnt say anything else about it, he wakes up saturday and noticed the other 20 was missin leaving him 4singles..he flips and blames J, his dad searched his room and didnt find it so really i think the blame was put on me, whatever i idnt take it during this time my grandma said shes missin a bunch of change..anyways i gave my last 20 to my bro to go play poker and he ended up commin up 200bucks, saturday night J won 20bucks off his dad and that night later on i noticed the liqour cabinet open, no one in my family really drinks and no one especially did this past wekend but its tricky closin the cabinet cause you have to close both at the same time for it to close and it was open..i mentioned it to my borthe who was in the room but didnt say anything.. well on sunday afternoon J went out and ca,me home acting weird i guess with no money saying he spent it all on candy pop and chips..well my mom is in the kitchen makin a plate and smells alcohol on J, she confronts him and he denies and denies his dad says he smells like it and my gram was like blow in my face and it was obvious he was drinkin but he denied it..thats when i mentioned the liqour cabinet and he still denies..then today he did ignored my gram after she fell and as i already said i went to a wake for my cousins gram..and when he ignored me and started laughin i snapped..so now his dad is comin home off the road and im pretty sure hes gettin kicked out

again sorry its so long its just alot of shit

It seems like he is having a difficult time fitting into the household and maybe feels like he can't get along with anyone except his dad. A question I have is when he first came in and moved in did you and your brother sort of welcome him with open arms or not really. Granted I'm not saying you should have or should, but imagine the difficult situation he's in although he doesn't make it any better. I must say I knew a kid exactly like that and it seemed as if he milked his "being slow act" because at times he was very sharp and was able to handle himself. The kid I knew was also a compulsive liar, would do a lot of similar stuff such as steal, and would also especially lie about obvious things even though it wouldn't effect anyone and it was clear he did it (we saw him), also he was a compulsive eater. He told me he would eat a lot because thats when he felt most comfortable and was a way for him to relieve stress and feel pleasure without being judged. People like this I believe it is hard for them to change their ways because they are not only labeled, but have become so used to doing these things (most are addictive and out of habit) that it's their way of life, defense mechanisms, and the way they cope with stress and other problems. This is strictly my opinion and I am not passing judgement on the kid, your family, or anyone else because it wouldn't be fair as I don't know any of you or the circumstances. One thing you can try doing again is wait until things have cooled off and you and your brother can try talking to him about everything and see if he has any concerns or problems with your or life that he maybe taking out in the house where he feels safe. See how things go over the next few days and if he hasn't changed based off what happened try talking to him personally or speak with your mom about the concerns. Once again good luck Chinky keep us posted!

Sorry to derail this thread...back to the nod

Yea chink my mom defends this little fucker with all shes got cause shes so fucking desperate to keep a man around since her last boyfriend i almost shot when he tried to break into the house. Its not my fault i just protect my mom and dont let her get used for her money. And this mother fucker has his own house he can stay at instead of fucking all the shit that my mom has up. I hate my mom being taken advantage of.

{{{{vibes}}}} chinky. damn i really hate this fuckin kid just from reading that. and thats bullshit ur gma defends him when she has seen his bullshit and lies first hand. good luck bro.

in other news, i got court tommorow, hope it goes well.

Yea chink my mom defends this little fucker with all shes got cause shes so fucking desperate to keep a man around since her last boyfriend i almost shot when he tried to break into the house. Its not my fault i just protect my mom and dont let her get used for her money. And this mother fucker has his own house he can stay at instead of fucking all the shit that my mom has up. I hate my mom being taken advantage of.

this also.

i moved everything to DS flike someone suggested for better situated crowd...no offense to yall

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=9511142#post9511142

Status
Not open for further replies.