Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Report of the Month Nomination Thread-April 2011

theotherside

Ex-Bluelighter
Ever read a trip report that is so well written you feel like you are a part of the experience? One with great descriptions and a fluent writing style that draws the reader in? A report that exemplifies the high standards of report writing you have come to expect here at Bluelight?

This thread is for you to nominate a trip report that could be chosen as the Trip Report of the Month. After all of the nominations are in, everyone gets a chance to vote for their favorite simply by voting in a poll. The winner will get a custom title until the next winner is chosen and will make it into the Trip Report Hall of Fame.

A few rules:

A person can win no more than 3 times a year
A person can't nominate themselves
Post the links to the trip reports instead of just the thread titles please

Current Nominees
(Mushrooms/2grams) First Time:The Best Night of My Life
(2C-P/17.5 mg) Somewhat experienced: Overwhelming physical and mental effects
(Mephedrone/250 mg?) First time: Once and never again
(25C-NBOMe/500 µg) First time: Van-Gohian masterpiece
(15 mg 2C-E, 25 mg 4-aco-dmt) Somewhat experienced. Morphing People, Blue Forests +4
(4-Fluoroamphetamine/100mg's) Inexperienced:purephoria in a Powder?

Last edited:
It is still very early in the month of April but I would like this nominate my favorite report so far...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=564476
(Mushrooms/2grams) First Time:The Best Night of My Life

It is well written and involves a musician such as myself getting to enjoy the beautiful feeling of tripping on mushrooms and hearing music. The descriptions the writer uses are easy to understand and paint the room in a colorful way :)

Last edited:
does the TR need to be from this month?

can you nominate yourself? :D

The second rule of fight clubs is..........:)
No a person can't nominate themselves and the trip report has to be from this month.

Thanks for the nomination MrAfrika. I added the title of the report to your post. The bad news is that you are the writer of that trip report and a person can't nominate themselves :)

Last edited:
^ I have a suggestion for improvement. Maybe add the list of all nominated reports to the first post in the thread?

^^^Yes I love that report. The part where to writer describes the tree bark in detail had my jaw dropped while reading it.