NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I did have one (*golden vagina checking in*), it would be a lot of a lot bigger than yours and I would have chicks lined up to fuck me.

What is your opinion on pegging?

If you think it's sick and perverted I totally agree.

But if you're cool with it you should PM me.

i hope you females find the gorgeous huge cocked dude you are looking for.

BA, be careful, if you show any sign of intelligence these whores might think you have a small penis.

Theoretically, intellectual development is, in fact, the result of over-compensating for a tiny penis.

Hence, if a woman wanted to find the man ITT with the biggest wang, she should look for the man whose writing most closely resembles that of a drunken 6 yr old.

Theoretically, intellectual development is, in fact, the result of over-compensating for a tiny penis.

Hence, if a woman wanted to find the man ITT with the biggest wang, she should look for the man whose writing most closely resembles that of a drunken 6 yr old.

shake's rarely around anymore :(

.... . / .. ... / -... ..- ... -.-- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / -.-. --- -....- .-- --- .-. -.- . .-. ... / .-- .... --- / - .... . -. / - ..- .-. -. / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / .- -. -.. / ... -.-. .-. . .- -- / ... . -..- ..- .- .-.. / .... .- .-. .- ... ... -- . -. - / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / .... . / .. ... / .. -. -.-. .- .--. .- -... .-.. . / --- ..-. / --. . -. ..- .. -. . / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. ... .- - .. --- -.

Shiit wokan ima how you soke.real hospitality,tke you soewhere nice, how you. Good time, buts just to pas the tim before ima. Tick my hge ass dick in you.

Shiit wokan ima how you soke.real hospitality,tke you soewhere nice, how you. Good time, buts just to pas the tim before ima. Tick my hge ass dick in you.

you forgot to throw in some racist shit.

all the ladies love racism.

nothin on top
but a bucket and a mop
and an illustrated book about birds

i was smoking a cigarette but i had to pee so i went to the bathroom with cigarette in hand.

while pulling the toilet paper off the roll and bunching it up to use, it caught on fire.

fucking lol

Ohline, you really do have a fire pussy.....not that I ever doubted you

Sooooooo.......
Working from home tomorrow...my boss insisted on it

Damn it feels good to be a gangster

Status
Not open for further replies.