NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
BETA?!?!?!?

i know you did not just call me beta.

listen bitch, im so alpha im like a t-rex in a land full of lions.

chronologically that makes no fucking sense, you worthless beta.

and yes, you are beta.

"you make me so sads"

I'm so glad I'm not a guy, I would kill myself if I was born with a small penis. How don't know how you guys with small penises get through life each day and how do you ever expect to get fucked?

they don't expect it.

when a stupid girl finally gives it up they shower her with love and affection because they're fucking beta.

and god forbid you meet a female that isnt a whore and doesnt care about how big your dick is...

those don't exist.

chronologically that makes no fucking sense, you worthless beta.

and yes, you are beta.

"you make me so sads"

they don't expect it.

when a stupid girl finally gives it up they shower her with love and affection because they're fucking beta.

those don't exist.

well that whole post was just rude...

you learn that most females are fucking morons and will believe anything and by the time they see it, its too late anyway.

that and money goes a long way.

and drugs

and lights turned low

i could go on and on...

It's never too late to laugh and turn down a small penis. Even a moron can indentify a small penis.

Sure, you can mask the symptoms but at the end of the day, you still have a small dick, all the tricks in the world won't change that.

Nbd; js

Coffee and dilaudid is a great combo...in fact, we should all meet up to partake of such goodness. I would gladly supply the coffee.

Coffee and dilaudid is a great combo...in fact, we should all meet up to partake of such goodness. I would gladly supply the coffee.

i would comment BA but i am busy being beta, and crying. i might get back to you later.

aw yeah, meth-addicted ex-boyfriends shoving twigs and leaves into your mailbox (lol vagina) when you aren't home. like a boss.

wtf does this even mean

don't forget about jerking off.

what with all the not-getting-laid you betas do.

I've heard if a guy switches hands then it will feel like someone else is jerking him off.

It's the closest you can actually get to someone else touching your dick

aw yeah, meth-addicted ex-boyfriends shoving twigs and leaves into your mailbox (lol vagina) when you aren't home. like a boss.

wtf does this even mean

you, madam, have surely dealt with some serious alphas in your day

its obviously means "shove these twigs in your box because apparantely you are such a gigantic whore that only real wood can statisfy your whorish cravings."

OBVIOUS SIGN IS FUCKING OBVIOUS

God damn low prenatal testosterone influence on mother fucking penile development.

Oh well, that's why God also gave us free weights and sportscars.

God damn low prenatal testosterone influence on mother fucking penile development.

Oh well, that's why God also gave us free weights and sportscars.

BA, be careful, if you show any sign of intelligence these whores might think you have a small penis.

oh ikr, so underneath those chicks that get drunk and ask for cock shots constantly...

no one is constantly asking you for cock shots.

and even if they were, you're too self-conscious about your tiny peen to do anything about it.

betas gonna beta.

I've heard if a guy switches hands then it will feel like someone else is jerking him off.

It's the closest you can actually get to someone else touching your dick

that and the dutch rudder. from a "bro".

no one is constantly asking you for cock shots.

and even if they were, you're too self-conscious about your tiny peen to do anything about it.

betas gonna beta.

that and the dutch rudder. from a "bro".

I FUCKING KNOW :(

i think its obvious i am running out of ammo.

can i throw up a white flag?

No, we want to kick you while you're down

yeah but, dude, he's always down.

it's a bit sad.

i'll be the first woman ever to say i'm satisfied with his tiny wiener and what's come of it.

now it's time for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.