• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European OTC Meds: MEGATHREAD

Are you suggesting that potent poppy pods can be bought OTC in the UK? A simple yes or no will suffice - I'm not requesting specifics.

I'm sure they can be had but your best bet is online. Though the quality has declined massively over the last few years.

Hi there, in portugal atm and wanted to see if any of you know how to get tram/codeine/benzos otc without much awkwardness. Thanks
I'm afraid we can't help with that. There is no sourcing in EADD.

Last edited:
I'm sure they can be had but your best bet is online. Though the quality has declined massively over the last few years.

It was the 'OTC' bit I was querying - I'm not at all interested in obtaining any.

I have searched for some days on google now. Looked inhere.

Im going to Spain tomorrrow.

I know Codeisan ( Pure codeine) has been OTC.

Is it still that now? in 2018?

I quite like Kwells travel sickness tablets (hyoscine hydrobromide - AKA scopolamine). Freely available OTC at your local chemists. 6 - 8 tablets washed down with a few spliffs sorts me out a treat...

Isn't that relate to Datura?

I picked up a nice bit of green on my payday, this sounds interesting.

Aye, it certainly is. Hyoscine is just another name for scopolamine - the active ingredient in datura.

what does it hit like?

I assume the dose isn't enough to make you start running around naked & shouting "I am the Terminator" at people?

The Datura vault on Erowid kept me laughing for several weeks.

I assume the dose isn't enough to make you start running around naked & shouting "I am the Terminator" at people?

Take enough of 'em and it most definitely is. Never went in for it myself but have known several people who did and the tales they tell are every bit as fukked up as the Erowid Vault. Side effects can apparently become deeply unpleasant at the higher end of the "recreational" (term used very loosely) spectrum though. Given akaesthesia (RLS or "kicky legs") is my #1 worst of the worst opioid w/d symptom is one of the more prominent side effects I've never been interested in testing the "recreational" theory personally though.

I assume the dose isn't enough to make you start running around naked & shouting "I am the Terminator" at people?.

Heh heh, not quite, no. Low doses act as a sedative and potentiator for opiates and other depressant drugs and synergises with weed quite nicely. I've just done a bit of online research and a Kwells tablet contains just 300 microgrammes of hyoscine hydrobromide. Therefore ten tablets equates to 3mg. A reported 'mild' experience on Erowid consisted of 20mg scopolamine smoked. Therefore, the doses I've taken are well below the 'nutty' threshold.

However, I've never had Kwells since I sacked the opiates, so cannot comment on their recreational efficacy at such low doses unless completely fucked on other heavy duty shit...

I would just point out that the only folks I've known who "abused" such things measured doses in packs not pills. Kinda like how "Night Nurse" works fine at what it normally does, may add a little sedation in reasonable combination, or can cause vomiting from the eyes when heavily abused. True story.

I would just point out that the only folks I've known who "abused" such things measured doses in packs not pills. Kinda like how "Night Nurse" works fine at what it normally does, may add a little sedation in reasonable combination, or can cause vomiting from the eyes when heavily abused. True story.

Which bit is true? Hopefully not the "vomiting from the eyes"... 8o

I don't know if I just lucked out in my local area but I did the rounds at some independent pharmacies and came back with four bottles of codeine linctus. That's out of five pharmacies, only one didn't sell it.

One pharmacy in particular has been selling me a bottle a week for months now, but I had no idea so many others around me were selling it too. I know for a fact one of those pharmacies did not stock it about six months ago. Now suddenly they have it right there behind the counter.

Seems to be making a bit of a comeback, more expensive than it should be but still works out a great deal for 600mg of pure codeine.

A while back I read that local pharmacies are struggling to make money due to NHS cuts and so on. I reckon that's the reason for it. Wholesale price of codeine linctus is peanuts. But they know it has street value so they make huge margins on it, they have to restock every day or two because they sell out so quick even with the high prices. I have seen them unloading huge boxes of the shit. Must have at least 100 bottles in there. To sell that many in a couple days they must be pocketing a fortune off it.

Seems like a win/win - they get to stay in business and I have multiple sources for codeine linctus.

Next step is sniffing out if any of these pharmacies are proper dodgy ones that sell prescription drugs for cash. I know for a fact they're around but the smart ones are careful who they sell to. But these pharmacists know me by now as a regular. I reckon I'll first ask if they'll sell me more than one bottle of linctus at a time which they aren't supposed to do. If they say yes they're willing to break rules so I can slyly try to ask what else they'll sell me.

Or Codein linctus from <haha i'm sure you didn't mean to say that :D>. Once the bottle's empty, refill it an inch with water and walk into your local family pharmacy and say you're nearly out. Flash the bottle and they'll give you a new one, free of suspicion.

Mate this is genius. Might try this at the more difficult pharmacies see if I have any luck. If I do I owe you a pint ;)

No more opiates OTC in France...after a July 2017 new law...no more tussipax, co doliprane, prmethazine or dxm without script. Britain is now more liberal with up to 12mg codeine otc. Only unusual product OTC in France now are decontratyl mephenesine (a very weak soma like drug)

uhu.jpg

.com website that uses webforwarding to a .nl website, looking up the website/hosting, the last two traceroute hops are hidden. So, sounds secure.. 8) A secure way of losing your money that is.

Anyway, my order will be with me in 6 to 8 days, apparently.

Haha those online pharmacy scams. Anyone who actually falls for that kinda deserves what they get it has to be said.

Also is there any such thing as 10mg/650mg Percocet? Sound like bollocks to me, max dose of paracetamol in the UK is 500mg and I doubt the US would allow 650mg either. IIRC it's actually more common to see 325mg paracetamol in opiate combos across the pond which is much more sensible than the UK approach of putting 500mg paracetamol in everything. People take multiple pills of it and too much paracetamol is very dangerous.

Anyway it seems the best OTC opiate product you can get in Europe is codeine linctus here in the UK now that France no longer has OTC opiates (they used to have pure OTC codeine pills without paracetamol). And the GPhC is really trying to crack down on codeine linctus OTC sales, sadly I think the days are numbered.