"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just blazed.

Jb, how much sub does it take for you to get high?

I don't know I never really even tried to get high from it. I just snort small bumps as needed to maintain. Just gives me a little energy kick at work really but, sometimes I notice myself talking like I'm all jammed up ha.

Just modding while blazed as usual, only this time I am on my professors computer in the classroom.

Coming down too hard off of amphet salts to eat more amphet salts or smoke the weed I have, and yet somehow smoking the salvia extract I have had for the last four years is calling my name. Odd, eh?

Somebody hydrate me with a firehose, rig me up on some goddamn saline, I am incapable of sustaining daily function, ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

...Oh i forgot about the lorazepam and olanzapine and the weed.

I'll share everything with whomever fetches above necessities and picks up some of those nifty opiate things, I need a comfy envelope of peace and warmth.

^ Well you are pretty high (both on the map, and in actuality).

Stay hydrated though. Although a nice Molson (which I was drinking earlier), or a Labatts might help with your comedown.

Team Nod in the house, you know what up.. got some good dope, not even a dimes got me noddin over two hours now. I was so fucked up, i couldnt post :)

Anyways whats good with yall? Whos gona be first string on team nod? Whos practicing the nod? Peace yall.

Jb do you still get OGs? I just ask cuz I notice oxy seems to be ya DOC and the other day you was talkin bout sniffin shit.

As far as me I got some good herawn (haha), a bunch of dutchies and some good mids that was super cheap.

I'm practicing hard. 32+mg of dilaudid/ day now. I need more practice. I also need to take a shit. To be expected, no doubt.

^ Oh yea, what's you nodding average?

or on the nod percentage?

Bricks ya man I get the EX OCs not the Ops. Those things are useless. Sometimes I get 30mg oxy IR or blues as alot of people call end.

I'm practicing hard. 32+mg of dilaudid/ day now. I need more practice. I also need to take a shit. To be expected, no doubt.

its good to see you are keeping up with the nod training. Good work team!

Just blazed, with dope on deck for a late night nod training session. I will be absolutely prepared for this upcoming 5eam nod season.

i nodded off but for some reason the nod was like a super power nap cause i came out of it and feel refreshed almost..i have 2 bags left and was gonna snort them but i figured it wouldnt do much and i can use them the next day or 2 too keep the sick off..call me weird but i think of things like that

Naw man not at all. My peoples would always do all their dope in a session, and i would always save mine, for late night, early morning. Plus i always taper when i know im gonna come off of it..

Anyways.... whats good team nod!!!?. Fuckin just woke up, got some bt at my side chillin like a villain, you alre!dy know what it is. Alright yall

Status
Not open for further replies.