"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are y'all serious? Man them 64's used to be all over the place. Shiiiiiiit, head down to the sto' grab some six-fo's man that used to be my SHIT. That definitely ain't no Chicago only shit, the rest of America woulda be like yo wtf? Chitown got these 64's and we dont? It woulda been riots like when MLK got killed.

I felt like one of my homies got killed when they stopped makin them 64's, shit was tragic. But down in WV they got 40's of every fuckin malt liquor but OE, they only got quarts (32's) for some reason down that mufucker, I hate that shit.

@ NT: That's why the 40 oz and blunt combo is great. A nice amount of alcohol to get a nice buzz, then the weed puts you in a nice place, since they potentiate one another.

Tommyboy, how high were you when you made this thread? Awesome way to get participation into NASADD, big applause for you! And, you're just awesome in general <3 :)

But, @thread, this girl has been taking opiates for a while straight but can still feel 15mg hydrocodone if she tosses in 50mg benadrayl, 10-20mg valium (I'm not sure), .5mg or either kpin or xanax (or more maybe? I don't know) with about 15mg of flexeril and lots of marijuana. Not nodding clearly but seeing as I'm not even sure how many of what I took at this point, I feel pretty good.

at the one store i go to they dont have mickeys in 40s just the granades for some reason

Tommyboy, how high were you when you made this thread? Awesome way to get participation into NASADD, big applause for you! And, you're just awesome in general <3 :)

But, @thread, this girl has been taking opiates for a while straight but can still feel 10mg hydrocodone if she tosses in 50mg benadrayl, 10-20mg valium (I'm not sure), .5mg or either kpin or xanax (or more maybe? I don't know) with about 15mg of flexeril and lots of marijuana. Not nodding clearly but seeing as I'm not even sure how many of what I took at this point, I feel pretty good.

Sounds like a good member of team nod to me :)

Yea I was really baked when I had the idea. Hopefully it turns out to be as good in practice as it was in my head at the time. Thanks for the compliment ;)

at the one store i go to they dont have mickeys in 40s just the granades for some reason

I've been searching for a 40 of Mickey's FOREVER.

I've only been able to find the tallboys, the granades and oddly enough, 32oz bottles of "Mickey's Ice".

Chinky what you know about the 64 with the finger thing on it like a old moonshine jug? This one store I used to go to only had those, that shits funny as fuck. Like you gon sling a OE over ya shoulder and sip it all day.

Kinda like this...but on OE.

stock-photo-an-old-style-moonshine-jug-isolated-on-a-white-background-50167354.jpg

Then you ain't really enjoyed a true 64. I tried lookin up a pic but couldn't find one, one site said they stopped makin the 64 10 years ago, if that's true the OE I was drinkin musta been old as fuck cuz I think it was only like 5 or 6 years ago I could be wrong tho.

10years ago i was like 8th grader/.freshman in highschool i think..those where the crazy gettin drunk and high days...i still cant drink soco and the bad incidents i had and saw with it happened in my soph yr of high school...i had a soco lime shot like 2-3years ago and nearly shit my pants and threw up right then and there...i actually went home after that and smoked a bunch of weed cause my stomach was so messed up from that one little shot..its like my body literally refuses to accept SOCO..i get horribly ill from it

Word I'm two years younger than you then that's why I was thinking 10 years didn't sound right, that website musta been wrong

One of my boys drink of choice is straight Soco, fuckin nasty. I hate that shit

superior is good and you can never go wrong with captain we big vodka drinkers here too

I can't fuck with captain mo or most vodkas. I like whiskey clear rum cognac, I try to avoid dark rum and vodka although my bro been known to pound some vladmir haha

10years ago i was like 8th grader/.freshman in highschool i think..those where the crazy gettin drunk and high days...i still cant drink soco and the bad incidents i had and saw with it happened in my soph yr of high school...i had a soco lime shot like 2-3years ago and nearly shit my pants and threw up right then and there...i actually went home after that and smoked a bunch of weed cause my stomach was so messed up from that one little shot..its like my body literally refuses to accept SOCO..i get horribly ill from it

Lol this reminds me how i took a shot of everclear and chucked up like a gallon of shit in a sink

Bupe again but, I actually feel pretty good off it today. Was gonna have a delivery made to work today but, dude took forever and I had too much shit to do so I just dosed suboxone.

^Just railed some bupe as well, got lorazepam in the system and a clonazepam staring me in the face. Probably won't need that though.

Just put my copy of "Rated R" by QOTSA in my CD player, and now I wait.

....nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol.......

Status
Not open for further replies.