• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
The last thread reached 1000 posts, and it's link can be found HERE.

I'm gonna quote the OP from the original thread to start this one off.

This thread should get some interesting stories...

Every person thats used "hard(er)" drugs has had a time where you were forced to or chose to use in some shady place. Perhaps you were going to IV in a public bathroom and to your dismay you forgot the water, but someone is out there, and you were forced to use toilet water. Or perhaps ducking behind the dumpster at work to smoke a quick bowl on a cigarette break. Maybe you know where the local getoff houses in the ghetto are and you shoot up in a second story windowless room with a one-legged prostitute named Shaneequa. What's yours? If the only place you've ever used drugs is your house or somewhere bland like that, you can write about the weirdest situation that surrounded the experience.

I used to go to a bar where the C/H dealer would come in with two guys, he would go into the mens restroom and they would guard it - basically if you had to piss, go to the street.
He would turn it into an office for like 30 minutes then bounce. Sketchiest shit ever. Popular bar too.
He would do this in plain sight of undercover cops just because everyone is dirty basically and the cops in that city were as corrupt as the dealers.

in peoples back yards, abandoned houses, or just on the sidewalk of a street. since I don't have a car I can't help but shoot up my product the second I get it

Smoking a joint at the central station in some realls sketchy corner, the dude next to us just pulled the rig out of his arm as we arrived and another dude was putting rock in his pipe. Mind you I was like..15 when I saw this. This image kept me from doing harder drugs big time

manhole_worker_sml.jpg

Insuffating drugs in that confined a space?? Terrible

Ummm. Ive done drugs everywhere you can imagine, out in the open. Smoking a rock in the parking lot of ranch market , for instance. Chasing the dragon in crowded parking lots. CTD at a red light, right by the crosswalk. CTD while waiting to turn left out of a parking lot. Etc.....

Probably college dorm hallways and stairwells. I would pack my one-hitter, and just walk down the hall, or go to the stair case, take the hit, and take a different route back to my room.

Somehow I never got caught, but would like to think that the RA's were getting frustrated trying to find the culprit, and that I was the "phantom weed smoker" that would disappear into the night.

Probably college dorm hallways and stairwells. I would pack my one-hitter, and just walk down the hall, or go to the stair case, take the hit, and take a different route back to my room.

Somehow I never got caught, but would like to think that the RA's were getting frustrated trying to find the culprit, and that I was the "phantom weed smoker" that would disappear into the night.

dude, I did that same thing and I thought I was so slick until the year after I moved off-campus and ran into my old RA, he was just like "Did you really think I didn't know it was you always smoking?" and I was just like, uh, erm...

^ Yeah, they probably knew, just didn't care enough to enforce. I've smoked weed in cars alot, sometimes in relatively crowded areas, but in generally I try to be more discrete

My freshman year of college, I lived right at the end of the hall near the RA.
There was a sink for the janitors at the intersection across from our door that was literally 6 feet from the RA's door. One night I came home from a party and some kids I knew were doing gravity bong hits in the sink... :\

personally, I know a guy who did blow in the bathroom of a shut-down strip club that was hosting punk and metal shows while they were shut down. he was pretty much convinced he had syphilis of the nostril after that night...

I love snorting Oxy in my car. I've done it everywhere - vast stretches of open country highways, Times Square in Manhattan, terrible cracked out neighborhoods like Far Rockaway or Camden, rich-ass white people neighborhoods with their own Delta Force police patrols, while driving, while parked, night, day, falling asleep, while on several other drugs... in fact, everybody else I know does this too. I only realized that it pretty much makes us all horrible people fairly recently.

Whatever though. Fuck that... I'll never stop until (or if) I stop using drugs entirely. I love getting an opiate rush while feeling the wheels move under my feet and the road stretch out in front of me, the world flying by through the windows. Radio blasting, engine purring, wind in my face - FUCK YEAH. I've only ever been in one minor fender bender because of it, and that was back when I was doing a really stupid amount of this shit and not sleeping for several days at a time.

Also, when I used to smoke weed (looooong time ago), one of our favorite pastimes was smoking blunts between trains late at night. I dunno if all trains are like this, but the ones where I grew up you need to walk along a little outdoor passageway to move between cars... it was like a 5' x 3' metal plank that a few people could fit on. Would never get away with it during the day, but the late late trains had less conductors and were virtually empty all the time. Nothing better than that... get a nice breeze, get rocked around by the train moving, see sparks fly up from the 3rd rail and smoke weeeeeed while watching the city lights all around. HIGHLY recommended...

Snortin oxymorphone in the back office at my job, then comin out tryin not to nod off while i try to sell beer to people.

I knelt behind a parked cop car to have something delicious for my nose. How was that the only place that WASNT filled with people. They were everywhere except for there, might as well pretend I dropped my glasses and my nose fell into a bag of powder.

lol dude I'd do that walking around the campus hallways, like hitting the bowl while going up or down stairwells and not stopping moving

Places i have sniffed blow of a cd case in my car: anywhere you can think of.. where i have smoked joints, cruising? Wherever! Smoke rocks at air pumps by the payphones. By the water towers, that sell h20 for cheap i guess. Bathrooms of all sorts, some stalls with no doors on them. Shooting up in senior housing apartment parking lots, shooting up in the biltmore parking lot when it was christmas season, mad shoppers, and MAD police. Lol. Chasing the dragon parked next to a van of mexicans, while on of them is watching me and frowning :\
I could go on and on..

My dorm had three stair cases, and alternated gender by floor, so it was really easy to get away with this by going up or down the stair case, hitting a cig-bat as you passed the girl's floor, then cutting across to another stair case. Did this many times very trashed, and was never busted (had a DICK for an RA too).

To OP: smoking anywhere on campus was always sketchy. I can probably count on both hands the number of times I finished a bowl in my car while parked somewhere on campus (usually a parking garage), and put everything away and drove off just as the cops were rolling up on us.

I've snorted/smoked oxycodone/H in the bathroom stall at me work probably everyday Ive worked there. one time took the last hit, and while holding it in packed up all my gear and walked out of the stall to find my boss standing in the bathroom. just said hey without exhaling too much smoke and washed my hands and left. I did it once in a bathroom at a gas station in cracksville atlanta. it had no doorknob and the walls were basically paper. but I had to shit from withdrawals and I wanted to hit my newly purchased pack so I did what I had to do.

one time I had a girl from work, who was actually pretty ugly (not proud of it, but sometimes its fun to go slumming), do a line of coke off my erection. I really just did it so I could say I did. and one time I snorted meth (only time, I hated it. my friend got a 100 dollars worth as a tip for delivering furniture to an apparent manufacturer) and me and my two friends stayed up all night cocking and dry firing guns. we would just pass a .45, a shotgun, and a tech nine he bought off his columbian neighbors for a hundred bucks. fun night, terrible days following.