• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

I was attending 'stop shoplifting school' for getting caught stealing cough syrup in high school. On break I went down stairs where there was a mini-mart, stole a bottle of robo, drank it in the bathroom, then finished the last half of the class.

^ LoL....

Sounds like me at AA.

And of course, at rehab, I got myself prescribed ritalin and valium simultaneously (this was outside the US) and used to regularly raid the med cab and then snort the hell out of it back in my dorm with all the other kids in rehab.

Ahhh, the effectiveness of 'forced treatment', eh?

^seriously. My last stint in rehab ended with one long synthetic cannabinoid binge...

Personally I don't think rehab is the place for anyone who isn't the most gung ho about staying sober. I'd rather just be in a drug free environment or in my case a cocaine free environment for a few weeks to get off a run at worst.

I've had it with sobriety and the NA AA community.

Back when I worked at BK years ago and was a dxm junkie I'd come to work on dxm, redose through the day in the bathroom.....once I got lucky and found the old sucrets lozenges that had dxm and just ate those all day....I smoked joints by the dumpster...I tripped balls so hard once when I was so high on dxm that I lost the ability to speak, couldn't understand the screen in the kitchen that told me what to make..could barely walk...I just mumbled out "I'm sick" to the boss and went home (don't ask me how I drove there). I'm sure she could tell something was up with me cause for fuck's sake, I was on a 4th plateau and AT FUCKING WORK.

Back as a teen I'd drive around with people smoking pot, or participate in other obvious drug related activities in public areas...I miss those days, cause these days I'm nearly too paranoid to breathe.

Needless to say I haven't been so sketchy since those days. These days I do shit in the privacy of my own home....I'm extremely paranoid these days for some reason, and I hate it.

I drank a 40 while walking through an old NIKE missile control center the other day... it's now a nuke/chemical landfill.. but hey, had to get those pictures =p

It's not that bad, but me and my friends felt like proper stoners smoking our way through about 10 bags of weed before going through customs at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam. Just us five outside the doors toking like motherfuckers... I think we bought more than we could smoke that trip...

I just finished a joint with 2 other guys out in the parking lot of the college. Just a random smoke out with random people. Halfway through a car pulls up next to the van we're in and the guys are just passing this joint like we're fucking alone. I was about to minorly flip shit until I saw the guy in the car next to us packing a bowl. Whew, relief! But yeah it felt fucking SKETCH for a second.

off my last girl friends rear end with her bent over my knee

That sounds sexy, man! Was she a hottie? I'd love to do a few bumps off of a girl with a nice tight squishy bum with a thong or no thong. It'd just be too tempting to go for a taste of the smooth little peach. That's probably a drug fetish I have, haha.

nothing too interesting
freakiest time was when my bf and I were heading to a club
he was driving, we parked in a parking lot and a cop showed up
we wanted to take the pills asap
I got the parking pass, came back, bent down to put it in the windshield, popped a pill
cop is heading over our way-ish (not towards us thank goodness)
no more pills on us :) so we were good!

Okay so this ones a bit of a story...

Back when i was a youngin and lived in Puerto Rico I stayed in a nice neighborhood surrounded by a very rough ghetto with junkies begging on every corner. So I needed to buy a sack of herb one day so I asked a junkie if he knew where I could cop some herb. He was like yeah i'm on my way to cop right now. So we get to this drug house where people come to the gate and buy no questions asked. I buy my bag and a phillie he gets some heroin. Then we go (keep in mind this is in the stone ghetto in Puerto Rico) to this shooting gallery. Half of the building is gone. Like those old ruin in the far east where all thats left is some of the walls. Grass has grown inside the house as tall as my arm and there is no roof. I rolled and smoked a small blunt while the guy shot heroin into his neck and winced.

Crazy story from my younger days.

How about Ketamine in a hospital room I was sharing with an old man? lol I did it off the folder full of info they gave me before getting my appendix out. He totally could hear me sniffing through the sheet between our beds lol I was supposed to go in for surgery at noon, but RIGHT after putting the folder away and putting my head back (at 5am) a nurse came in and asked if I wanted to get it done with now because a surgeon had a spot open up 'uh sure'... (as I hoped ketamine doesn't interact too much with anesthesia)

Ketamine is an anesthetic ... this kinda freaks me out ... looks like you are okay though so awesome!

My bf did some k the day before he had some surgery with his teeth, maybe it was his wisdom teeth out. They had to give him a lot of the anesthetic because he built up tolerance from doing k the day before.

Wow though that is really scary :eek:

Snorting Oxy in all kinds of bathrooms. High school, coffee shops, friend's houses, etc.

The best was when I did it in the bathroom at drug-rehabilitation homeless shelter. I was volunteering there to help the homeless and high on opiates the whole time.

I shot up in a parking lot in my car. It was kind of convenient because I had the heat on. I used my cell phone as a light source, as it was in the middle of the night.

I will never return to this part of the world again, thank god.

This was on Christmas by the way.

Snorted dope everywhere.. in my car of course, many times while driving.. pulling the "drive with one knee and sniff up some blows off my CD case"
One time I was about to sniff up when I was on my way back from SW Detroit, and I look in my side mirror and a Michigan State Police charger was right next to me, needless to say I put the dope down real quickly as I already had a few run-ins with them.
Shooting up in every traphouse I ever copped from (well, the ones where they'd let you in anyway)
Many friends of mine would have no problem ever shooting up right in front of houses on any given street in SW Detroit, not the smartest idea (I've done it too though)
Sketchy ass trap-hotelrooms right off the freeway
Once I had a job at a hood ass apartment complex in a not-so-great city in MI, and I decided that it would be okay to snort packs right out in the open. Nobody cared, if they even seen me.

Snorting Oxy in all kinds of bathrooms. High school, coffee shops, friend's houses, etc.

The best was when I did it in the bathroom at drug-rehabilitation homeless shelter. I was volunteering there to help the homeless and high on opiates the whole time.

You, are a shit bag. High on opiates around homeless recovering addicts. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Popping opiates in the passenger seat with a car full of family members. Thank God for sunglasses.

Toking up in nasty laundromats.

Snorting glass going down long beach blvd.

I think by far the shadiest place I ever did drugs was in study hall in high school. There was one day that a girl in my neighborhood literally gave me about 10 30mg mixed amphetamine salt (generic Adderall) pills, and I ended up crushing up 2 of them and snorting them off my table with a rolled up dollar bill while the teacher was reading a book. A couple of kids watched me dude it, and a stoner kid sitting behind me cracked up at the sight. Cool thing was I managed to sell the rest of the pills for $3 bucks a pop, and back in those 15/16-year-old days, that was decent money. Oh, and I once took 5 1mg klonopins (without ever having taken benzos) before an in-school-suspension, passed out the whole day, kept waking up to a teacher yelling at me to quit sleeping, woke up in a chair in front of the principal's office, got up, walked back to study hall and slept the day away. I remember the teacher being pissed at me, haha, and with good reason.

I also used to constantly pop pills at the drinking fountain in my high school, and have snorted lines in parking lots at my community college, have popped pills in bathrooms at family functions, have smoked joints (and even bowls a few times) while walking down crowded streets or in alley ways late at night (a few times cop cars have rolled by during or right after the act and scared the fuck outta me. Smoked weed in my car too many times to count, did some lines of mephedrone in my girlfriend's sister's apartment (who thinks I'm a junkie and thinks I've corrupted her sister and that any of my drug use is terrible, despite the fact that she drinks daily and used to be a speed freak), and I accidentally left about half a line of powder and a cut straw laying on the floor of her apartment. Also smoking in dorm rooms and in highly visible balconies has also been common practice. So I guess all in all, those are my shadiest places. Not as crazy as some, but still I've had quite a few adventures.

One time with no place to shoot up and extremely dopesick, I went into an independent bank lobby at like 2am (the kind that leave the door open to use the ATM), closed the blinds, sat down, cooked my bags and shot up before leaving.