• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

At a christian church parking lot bench while waiting for my girl, cooked up a shot and everything..haha. In Iraq, when our squad found some H on a pair of rebels, me and my wingman snorted lines with our interpreter in a blown up shack ;).

In this storage place/house. One of the guys I was with said it was his house. There were boxes all over and no light. A fan that slowly spun around, I mean very slowly. A jacked up couch and the list could go on.... It ended up it wasn't even one of their houses. I realized that after they kept looking at the door and going over there to make sure no one was there. At first I didn't care cause I was so high but then after I wanted to punch myself. I should of listened to my gut...couldn't believe I broke and entered into someones house.

How about Ketamine in a hospital room I was sharing with an old man? lol I did it off the folder full of info they gave me before getting my appendix out. He totally could hear me sniffing through the sheet between our beds lol I was supposed to go in for surgery at noon, but RIGHT after putting the folder away and putting my head back (at 5am) a nurse came in and asked if I wanted to get it done with now because a surgeon had a spot open up 'uh sure'... (as I hoped ketamine doesn't interact too much with anesthesia)

holy shit......ketamine IS an anesthesia. i mean....obviously you are okay but that could of turned out very very badly. like...coma bad, i would think, but i just googled it and voila, apparently they are often used together in surgery.
still though, i wouldn't recommend it without the doctor knowing you've got some already in your system.

Me and a friend were quite drunk in a convenience store getting some drinks before going out for the night and for some reason we started racking up lines of Adderall on one of the shelves next to the chicken soup. The Asian guy behind the counter didn't seem too impressed.

on a flight from uk to india ,i smoked smack in abu dabi or an airport in the same country and the as soon as i got off plane in india i smoked more in the first loo's i hit

smoked a blunt in some alley off hasings downtown with some buddies, hookers giving head behind dumpsters like 15 feet off and some guy wit a handlebar moustash shooting up people right to our left... gota love vancity

This crazy fucking crackhead homeless dude smoked me and my friend up with his rock at some bus stop, right out in the open. At least 4 cop cars drove right past us.

I've shot up in alley ways before, public restrooms, in the car... all that jazz.

Oh, and once I was driving back from copping with two of my friends, and one of them decides to go ahead and get on while I'm driving through downtown Baltimore in moderate traffic. Some uptight-looking, middle-aged white couple in a car next to us saw the whole thing and gave us the most horrified looks ever... like they'd just witnessed a hundred babies getting brutally impaled on the giant red cock of the Satan himself.

When I used to sniff dope I did it right on the street where I copped. Sometimes behind dumpsters in alleys too. Since I started shooting I just do it in the car while someone else is driving. I've had to go into public bathrooms a few times too, but I would never use toilet water... yuck!! I HATE when I'm with people who are like "just wait to do it we'll go somewhere" it's like.. no? I wanna get high, NOW. Like, seriously.. who can wait??

This crazy fucking crackhead homeless dude smoked me and my friend up with his rock at some bus stop, right out in the open. At least 4 cop cars drove right past us.

I've shot up in alley ways before, public restrooms, in the car... all that jazz.

Oh, and once I was driving back from copping with two of my friends, and one of them decides to go ahead and get on while I'm driving through downtown Baltimore in moderate traffic. Some uptight-looking, middle-aged white couple in a car next to us saw the whole thing and gave us the most horrified looks ever... like they'd just witnessed a hundred babies getting brutally impaled on the giant red cock of the Satan himself.

LOL YES! I loved that last paragraph.

That made my day! =D

On the way from my place to my dealer I've to walk 20 minutes, and there's no park, or any place I can smoke on the way back. But there's a social help house on the way, and it has a garage with a small opening (about 2x2 meters). So as soon as I buy it I go in there roll my joint, smoke it while people are walking into the house about 2 meters above me, and in front of the garage.

taking a hit of crack on the septa R2 train while sitting in my seat and smoking crack in the 30th street station bathroom

Me and my GF (friend) Visited Paris for about 5 days and we managed to climb into the cemetery where they keep Jim Morrison. Sounds easy until you realize the place is like a fort to get into. After some circling we found a weak spot and manged to to some Indiana Jones style climbing and when inside all alone we did some mephedrone on his tombstone. I think He would have approved. When I say getting into that cemetery is no easy task its almost impossible and we got so lucky finding his grave within minutes. The first time last year I went alone in the day time it took me over an hour to find it. Man we were seeing some crazy stuff. It looked like there were people everywhere but it was just our minds playing tricks on us I hope. On many occasion we though we could see pople and then there were gone. Probs just paranoia. Also smoked some MPA sitting on his grave.

In highschool I used to always toke behind the Stop & Shop. In a gazebo at a graveyard. Also one night at a party I was doing blow in the bathroom while there was a cop standing right outside the entrance.

Used to bump coke all the time in Seattle bars and clubs, never had a problem, until...one night I though my friend was behind me. I pushed him back, did a hug e line, and turned around to see huge bouncer, nothing to say or do, I got the boot.
Most shady still has to be IV'ing a 1/2g meth in borrowed/stolen car in church parking lot with music blaring. If hell does exist, then that probably got me on the VIP list. \m/.(>_<).\m/

Club bathrooms but it's not really that sketchy if you're being smart.

In a sonic drive in. It was funny as hell when I put the bowl down, looked up, and saw the shocked sonic employee looking at me through my car window.