Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Flavored or Colored K

crayon6

Greenlighter
BACK TO THE BIG & DANDY KETAMINE THREAD

I cant remember where i heard it, but apparently you can flavour ketamin. I actually dont mind the taste of ket now, but someone said if you add a drop or two of food flavoring to your liquid ket, before drying it out, it takes the flavor.
Has anyone heard about this or tried it before.
If you have any information it would be really appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
vanilla extract. food coloring will just dye it.

LOL that was the first and only ingredient I could think of while reading the first post too

Don't do it though... it's putting more weird crap in your head you don't need. I don't know if you even could make k not taste totally k-like anyway. And even if you could, don't be a bitch about it lol it makes it seem like it's for little kids. I for one would not want to have that added detail to explain to a cop if I was caught with said product. You'd be demonized as a kiddy drug pusher.

A) this practice is older, in my experience.

B) I enjoy the taste of GOOD K, fuckit, i enjoy the taste of crap K.

C)
You'd be demonized as a kiddy drug pusher.
REAL TALK

D) now that I think about it, you could use any liquid that is strong, ie soy sauce, corn syrup, etc. LOL shit is nasty to think about.

Strawberry Ketamine......I'm gonna try this..someday...i think...If i don't forget...Would be hilarious.......=D

Vanetamine, we call it... works well when you have liquid, simply drop vanilla essence on it before it's dried YUMMY!

I remember when I got vanilla ketamine. These folks did it as a one off special. It actually made it pleasant to insufflate. But ketamine is addictive enough without making it tasty.

I don't think it is all that great to cut your ketamine even if the goal is not to increase volume at all but to improve taste.
Then again I can handle the taste of K, not that I really like it but if it tastes like medicine like it is supposed to I am happier than when I get some kind of funky vanilla, chocolate or rocky road taste going.

Strawberry Ketamine......I'm gonna try this..someday...i think...If i don't forget...Would be hilarious.......=D

My friend has done this with colouring and flavouring.. works quite well.. goes pink and smells like strawberries.. can't remember how it tasted.

If it's pure, don't mess with it.

Plus if you are a k-head, you probably love the taste by association

:D

what about grape flavoured stanky purple buds instead? :p
stay in school kids, dont become a dancefloor ket zombie
NSFW:
article-0-02E0EFF3000005DC-360_468x286_popup.jpg

I'd try it with crystalline menthol, as long as it's not too strong.

i happen to have a tub of pure crystalline menthol downstairs. u do NOT want to snort that shit man.

Flavouring ket is only done by true wrong 'uns. It tastes minty fresh just as it is - learn to <3 it ;)

I also agree on it looking very iffy if you got busted with any cos it really does make it seem like it's being marketed to schoolkids :\

I actually like the taste too, fresh minty bitter fresh taste it is :) Reminds me of toothpaste, only then more chemical. Not bad at all haha.

love the taste! although have had ribenna blackcurrant ket before haha

Blue Ketamine

Has anyone seen blue ketamine rocks before? For some reason I have never seen the white kind.

You've only seen blue ketamine? Rocks? That doesn't sound usual haha although I have seen lilac coloured ketamine (powder) before, something to do with how it was transported.

Anyway I'm going to move this to Psychedelic Drugs as they cover dissociatives (check the BDD guidelines in my sig) :)

BDD > PD

Yeah I was hoping to find out whether if the blue kind has a different effect compared to the regular white?