• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs "soothing bath salts" iv?

hey i only did a lil of cloud 9 bath salt whatever that is? That was a strongest salt i tried within a hr my pupils went hugs like i did a few grams of blow.It was wild also wasnt bad its cheaper than coke if u can control ur self on it its all good than right money in bank an speedinn! im on suboxone maintences o for me it was a win win clean piss and a good time

Last edited:
Shooting up bath salts? <snip> Honestly, Bath Salts and Spice and all that shit are stupid in the first place. It's more than likely WORSE for you than the actual drug. "Oh yeah let's do the LEGAL version of coke and weed so that way the cops wont get on our asses" Oh my! Look! Now it's illegal. Because they found out that it's surprisingly a bit worse!

You know, the people who you get the real shit from on the streets have done it and researched it and no what they're doing because THEY LOVE THE SHIT and want to get it done the right way, as best as possible. They're the ones who really know about it, as opposed to doctors who are combining this, this, this, and THIS with names and shit you can't even fucking pronounce, and haven't even tried the shit in the first place!
You are all their test sheep. You are just Sheeple to them. Not People.

&Just because there is a "legal" version of something doesn't make it any less bad. It's just another even worse combination of chemicals and shit to get people "high".

Did you know that weed is actually less harmful than spice? People have died on spice. Not weed. You'd have to smoke at least three times your own weight in cannabis to fucking die. I don't think anyone would get past the fifth blunt if it was some good shit. Plus there is also the tolerance build up to think of.

Bath salts, I've tried those. The come down is worse than the come down from coke. I had a panic attack worse then one I had ever had in my whole life of having them. I couldn't eat, because if I did I'd throw it back up. It felt like I popped four x pills, did two line then popped a fuckin' tab. Couldn't communicate with anyone, couldn't speak, couldn't rationalize what was going on or anything going through my head. I felt like a fucking rag doll with beady little eyes holding onto the last fucking thin strings they were attached to.

And shooting it up? Oh, good lord, what has our fucking failing society succumb to now. Have you even took the time to think of what that might do to you? There are different ways of taking many drugs, but some ways are much more harmful then others. Like sticking a needle in your skin. Especially if it's one that's been used, or one that you don't know where it's been.

&Don't ask other people on random chat sites for information.
<snip snip>

But my point is really, no one truly knows the right answer/right thing to do/what you should and shouldn't do. It's mostly just what YOU want to do. What you FEEL is the right thing to do. Right and wrong is only in opinion, not social views. But if you must insist on getting the facts, then get the facts. The RIGHT facts. From someone/something who/what REALLY knows what they're/it is talking about. Erowid.com is a very good place to go to.

~DelilahHeartly

PS: (Don't take any offense to this, because this is just my opinion and my opinion shouldn't matter to you, especially if you're going to do it anyway. I'd just like to put in a word or two to vent just like every other human being. Ignore me if you want, I really don't care - although, if responded to negativity and not just as a debate/discussion - as it should be -, I'll simply ignore you.)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^By the raving and very long nature of Delilah's post it would appear that she is spun off her tits right now. She makes a few good points, but not many relevant ones.

But yeah, don't inject bath salts.

Shit, don't take them at all. Get some pure MDPV/mephedrone from a good supplier and weigh your dosages carefully before banging them.

Delilah, while you have a few valid points, your aggressive tone and delivery of your opinions is not necessary. There is nothing wrong with your point of view, but nobody is going to want to listen to you if you just start screaming over the internet.

" PS: (Don't take any offense to this, because this is just my opinion and my opinion shouldn't matter to you, especially if you're going to do it anyway. I'd just like to put in a word or two to vent just like every other human being. Ignore me if you want, I really don't care - although, if responded to negativity and not just as a debate/discussion - as it should be -, I'll simply ignore you.) "

I'm not trying to sound like I am "spinning off my tits" or any such thing of that matter. I'm just passionate about what I discuss. Just because I add a few C A P S or (fucking) curse words, doesn't necessarily mean that I'm being aggressive or that I'm angry. Calm down. Things over the Internet can be misinterpreted very easily.

Last edited:
^Ah yes the screaming technique. Always most effective. Shall I look for you in the IVing heroin and cocaine threads as well?

Obviously it's not smart to inject unknown substances into your veins and bath salts are pretty high up on that list, but if people are going to despite the dangers they deserve access to information without judgment to do it in the safest way possible.

Your opinion is easily supported and your point about talc a good one. Why not present the information in a way which won't drive people off. If everyone who wanted to make a point just posted really big bold font we wouldn't get much done around here at all.
<snip>

If I was a drug user though looking for vital harm reduction information, I'd actually be thankful for information like that being put in big bold letters.

Do it

just use a tiny amount like the half the size of you fingernail and use a wheel filter.

otherwise just rack that shit up your snoz

Only pompous regulars of this forum are going to be offended by big bold letters, because they want to defend their e-territory (they probably urinate on their monitors as well).

If I was a drug user though looking for vital harm reduction information, I'd actually be thankful for information like that being put in big bold letters.

If I were a drug user who had made up his mind that I was IVing bath salts, was looking for information on how to do it safely, and saw big bold letters telling me not to I very well might just close the thread and do it anyways with no additional information on the matter.

Ideally if we could just replace this forum with a big flashing slogan on the internet that said "don't do drugs unless you know what you are doing cause it's dangerous" and people would listen then that's what we would do. It doesn't work though.

Not that I want to advocate buying anything illegal,
but some other stimulant like adderall would not only be cheaper, but also less-harmful for your body - and more euphoric.

If I were a drug user who had made up his mind that I was IVing bath salts, was looking for information on how to do it safely, and saw big bold letters telling me not to I very well might just close the thread and do it anyways with no additional information on the matter.

Ideally if we could just replace this forum with a big flashing slogan on the internet that said "don't do drugs unless you know what you are doing cause it's dangerous" and people would listen then that's what we would do. It doesn't work though.

Alright, so we're assuming:
A) People don't come here for harm reduction, they just want to find the best way to get high
B) Since people don't come here for harm reduction, trying to emphasize harm reduction would be futile
C) Anyone trying to enforce harm reduction should be punished for trying

Its more like paying a LARGE amount of money for some slightly off-white grayish powder that could be anything (baby powder, laundry detergent, baking soda, caffeine, deoderant, soap),

having the person who sold it to you telling you specifically that it's not meant for human consumption so that he's not legally liable for having to pay for your medical bills when you wind up in the hospital,

having it say specifically on the packaging that it is not meant for human consumption,

and then - without having ANY directions, list of ingredients, or manufacturer information on the packaging WHATSOEVER, you load it up into a syringe and DIRECTLY MAIN-LINE INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM, WITH AN UNKNOWN BUT COMPLETELY REALISTIC POSSIBILITY OF DEATH / SERIOUS INJURY.

SpunkySkunk347 said:
amapola said:

Alright, so we're assuming:
A) People don't come here for harm reduction, they just want to find the best way to get high
B) Since people don't come here for harm reduction, trying to emphasize harm reduction would be futile
C) Anyone trying to enforce harm reduction should be punished for trying
Errr what? If people come here for harm reduction on shooting heroin, we don't just tell them not to, we tell them steps they can take to do it as safely as possible and make them aware of the risks. Bath salt is arguably riskier but that doesn't mean they don't have a right to information without judgment.

deleted post by a user said:
amapola said:
Errr what? If people come here for harm reduction on shooting heroin, we don't just tell them not to, we tell them steps they can take to do it as safely as possible and make them aware of the risks. Bath salt is arguably riskier but that doesn't mean they don't have a right to information without judgment.

But that's just it... what information? These products neither say what's in them, nor what they're 'cut' with. Someone could say "well, the high from that particular brand name felt kinda like MDPV to me"... and if the user then treats it like MDPV and it turns out to be something different, were they given 'information'? How does one approach harm reduction, when the product in question could be anything?

^We tell them it is very dangerous, it could be anything, that if they are going to take it take as little as possible, use proper IV injection technique and filtering, and to read all the horror stories other people post in the hopes that they change their mind. We don't just rudely say "don't do it", yell at them, or call them idiots.

Last edited:
IV stands for intravenous and is used to mean intravenous injection as a method of administration.

its more like paying a large amount of money for some slightly off-white grayish powder that could be anything (baby powder, laundry detergent, baking soda, caffeine, deoderant, soap),

having the person who sold it to you telling you specifically that it's not meant for human consumption so that he's not legally liable for having to pay for your medical bills when you wind up in the hospital,

having it say specifically on the packaging that it is not meant for human consumption,

and then - without having any directions, list of ingredients, or manufacturer information on the packaging whatsoever, you load it up into a syringe and directly main-line into your blood stream, with an unknown but completely realistic possibility of death / serious injury.

this.

I just did it. I am still alive.

I ordered 4 packs of "Lust" bath salts, seller gave me a freebie: a pack of "Blue Magic".
I didn't try to IV "Blue Magic", I just snorted it...

Here is my experience from the beginning:

At 9:00 am on Monday I did my first tiny bump. Feeling very much energized, just like on amphetamine, I went on with my day.
About an hour and a half I started to feel comedown that resembled the feeling of cocaine wearing off, but NOT AS SEVERE as after effects of shooting up cocaine. Just typical ups and downs, increased heart rate.. etc.
I did one more bump... By midnight I was done with 0.5g bag.

Around 1:00 am on Tuesday I opened a bag of "Lust".
I snorted some to test it out; It looked a little different than "Blue Magic" (crystals instead of powder), It also tasted/smelled a little different ("B.M." was more like cocaine in flavor).
I stayed up until 5:00 am. I snorted a bump every hour to hour and a half max.

I learned form my past addiction to amphetamine, that even though you cannot fall asleep it is much better to lay down, so I pretty much just laid in my bed with my eyes closed.

Around 8:00 I got up. I got myself a glass of milk and an apple. Also from my past experience with speed I knew how important it is to eat properly and drink plenty of water while using stimulating drugs.

After my short breakfast I pulled out my rig and decided to try IV-ing "Lust"

First time I did a very small amount. Maybe a half of a typical key bump.
I didn't feel the rush common to coke or opiates, so I tried more. This time I dissolved about half the amount I would snort the night before. After successful shot, I felt no rush but I smelled chemicals just like after IV-ing some cocaine.

It is 10:00 am on Tuesday, I just did another shot. This time I did put more "salt" into it, but still not a whole lot... I did feel little rush and typical to coke smell sensation.

In about an hour I will definitely shoot more of those "bath slats".
I have no suicidal thoughts, no paranoia. Considering the fact that I didn't sleep for more than 24 hours, I feel great.

After all, those "bath salts" are nothing else but a synthetic drug made in a lab. In my opinion much safer than crap you can pick up off the streets... You will never know what the small-time dealers do to make their bags look bigger, and what they might use for a cut.

The labs making those "bath salts" are operating legally.

Would I recommend IV-ing "bath salts": Yes.

Just be careful how much you put into your shot and you should be just fine.

Be safe.

^ Ugh.

I am glad you are still alive and I am also glad that you had no bad side-effects, however this practice is very dangerous without finding out more information about what you're shooting.

I suggest that you order the pure chemicals instead of the 'bath salts' with names like Lust and Blue Magic.

The labs making those "bath salts" are operating legally.

Right, and they also say that they are not intented for human consumption meaning they don't have to adhere to stringent quality regulations.

Clorox bleach is made in a lab operating legally, doesn't mean you should IV it.