• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Odd things you think only you do vs. WAIT, YOU TOO?

I would presume wiping back to front would cause contamination of the lady-flower with unsavory substances - causing infections etc. :|

^ That's why I quit wiping back to front and now only wipe front to back. As far as cleanliness goes, I feel cleaner now the way how I do it, even without "scooping."

sit down a relax in the shower for an hour or so
A whole hour? 8o Holy crap!
Don't get me wrong, I love showers, and if you said bath I would agree. But to shower for an hour is just wasting water.

It must be the way I scoop, then. I don't scoop my whole nether region at once, dragging the poop to my vagina area. I scoop my butt and make sure the poop's gone, then I basically dab the front and I'm done. Haven't had a problem other than an itchy butt from time to time.

I walk up the stairs on the balls of my feet--It feels awkward to put my entire foot on the step.

I usually walk down the stairs at a much faster than normal pace. *Shrug* Again, it feels awkward to go down slowly.

I blame my middle/elementary school: We had four minutes to get from one class to the other, and a lot of my classes were on opposite sides of the building and opposite floors. Four minutes to get from the southwestern wing on the third floor to the northeastern wing in the basement is not enough time. 8(

I make little paper fortune tellers with any papery wrappers that I get (gum, candy, etc.) totally absent-mindedly.

A whole hour? 8o Holy crap!
Don't get me wrong, I love showers, and if you said bath I would agree. But to shower for an hour is just wasting water.
yeah. ive actually had showers for longer, one time i went and got a drink and a snack (and smoked a bowl) then went back the shower. it is my happy place.

i do the same thing but dont u guys run out of hot water? mine only lasts for like 15-20 minutes

I have to unpack ALL of the items in my suitcase after arriving home from traveling. Straight away. I can't relax until I've sorted out clean and dirty stuff, put on a load of washing and put away everything else.

I brush my hair before i get online...

I do too, actually.

Confused.jpg

I also set my clocks fast, between ten minutes and four hours usually. All of my clocks are set to different amounts of wrong as well. I have sort of a mental record of which clock where is at what. It keeps me on my toes.