Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MXE/180 mg)+(4-AcO-DMT/45 mg) Very experienced: Wonderfully intense

Saucy

Bluelighter
I am a long time user of serotonergic psychedelics and dissociatives, but there have been few times in my life when I have had such variety of them as I have now. I have been playing around with Methoxetamine on about a weekly basis since it became commercially available, but had not ventured very deep with the chemical because of my limited supply and high tolerance to dissociatives acquired from years of using Ketamine and DXM.

This last weekend, I decided to see where a high dose would take me, as I have been very curious what kind of a "hole" would be produced by ketamine's wonderful new cousin. So shortly after I got up on Saturday, I administered 180mg of Methoxetamine sublingually, and eventually swallowed what remained after sitting in my mouth for 30 minutes. The initial come-up was somewhat longer than I would have expected given the size of the dose, and for the first hour I felt fairly edgy and increasingly confused. I eventually set up a comfortable spot in a dark room with some warm blankets and a nice mixture of ambient techno, hard electro, and classical piano.

By the time I had finished creating my safe-zone, I was experiencing strong auditory distortion accompanied by echoes of nothing reminiscent of a high dose of nitrous oxide, and had lost much of my muscle coordination, but I was not having any notable visuals, closed or open eye. My first attempt at melting into hyperspace was unsuccessful, and before I decided to give it another go, I popped a 45mg capsule of 4-AcO-DMT on a whim. I realize that this would be a pretty wild dose for most people even without the MXE baseline, but I have always been naturally tolerant to serotonergic psychedelics (i.e. I get practically nothing from anything less than 3 hits of LSD), and in addition, I had tripped a low dose of 4-OH-MPT two days prior, and a moderate dose of 2C-I three days before that.

My second try breaking though was an incredible journey of the mind. As I became increasingly departed from reality, I began to feel more and more lucid, and did not lose sight of the fact that I was a human being that was tripping (yet). Visually, I was descending into (or perhaps rather, being consumed by) a dark aether that appeared to consist of an impossible hybrid of geometric and organic forms. With each new song, I descended one level deeper, and I began to feel as though forces of absolute strength were pulling me though different spacial dimensions into ever-more-bizarre states of existence. I could still think, but my thoughts had become very abstract, and before long I had dissolved into a semi-physical manifestation of what we think of as "life" in this strange world. Oh, and I felt fucking awesome.

I had to get up once to pee during this two hour peak state, and was able to perform this task surprisingly easily. It was almost as if I was able to turn off most aspects of the trip and then turn them back on once the task had been completed. I eventually dropped out of hyperspace at about T+3h after the MXE, and I wanted back in, so I haphazardly weighed out 40mg of DPT and 40mg more of Methoxetamine, and took one bump up each nostril. What ensued felt so much like my treasured DMT + Ketamine experience that I forgot which drugs I had actually taken. In fact, I forgot pretty much everything during the peak of this portion of the trip. The body high was sooooo good. Better than I can put into words. This was also the most visual portion of the trip in the traditional sense, but it wasn't as all-encompassing of an experience as the first peak.

I eventually got tired of introverted exploration, and after the DPT has mostly worn off, I met up with two good friends who were visiting someone else in my neighborhood. They were both peaking on low-dose LSD in preparation for a concert that they wanted to see on the tail end of their acid trips. The three of us shared a small bowl of good cannabis, and talked about the limitations of human perception for a while, but I eventually had to drop out of the conversation after my last hit on the bowl kicked the MXE back into overdrive. I dipped out again for the better part of an hour, during which time I felt as though I was flying through sequential webs of fractal colors.

The come-down was very smooth, although it took a while to regain my muscular coordination. I felt super refreshed after the trip (and still do), and overall it was a great experience; one of the best trips I have had in a long time in fact.

Next weekend I want to try 180mg Methoxetamine + 30mg 2C-I, both compounds simultaneously administered intra-rectally, and maybe a balloon or two at the top. If anyone has any thoughts on this combo, please let me know.

Regards,

-Saucy

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_4acodmt
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_dpt
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
That is some pretty high doses and just a crazy mix of substances.

But it seems like it was a walk in the park for you hehe...

I like how you just met up with some friends afterwards. I'm mentally and psychically wasted at least 3-4 hours after a session with methoxetamine.

Thanks for sharing.

I tried the combination again over the weekend in similar doses, and had another wonderful experience.

T+0:00
35mg 4-Aco-DMT (oral)
100mg Methoxetamine (sublingual)

T+1:15
10mg 4-Aco-DMT (rectal)
25mg Methoxetamine (rectal)

T+3:00
40mg Methoxetamine (insufflated)

T+5:30
One large bowl of some fantastic purple weed
25mg Methoxetamine (insufflated)

The trip started out very lucid and extremely pleasant, but not as deep mentally or visually as the trip described in the first post of this thread. With each redose the experience became increasingly euphoric, and after consuming the final doses (weed and MXE redose) I was feeling indescribably good. Music sounded beyond amazing and and the peak of the body high was so heavenly it was unbelievable; better than any combination of MDxx and a serotonergic psychedelic IMO, which most people with whom I have discussed the topic have agreed constitute some of if not the most euphoric combinations available.

Sounds like a lovely one mate! I will be trying this combo at probably almost identical doses (though maybe slightly higher with the 4-aco-dmt, as I have slightly ridiculous psych tolerance =/ these are basically two of my all time favorite chemicals and we seem to have similar experience and comfort with them, so I will surely report on my findings!

Unbelievable. I would have lost all concept of self and reality from the initial dosage of MXE or 4-AcO on their own. I think these doses would have hospitalized me TBH!

I recently had a trip with high dose 4-ho-met and high dose mxe. 120mg intranasal MXE and 30mg nasal 4-ho-met to begin with, then another 15-20mg 4-ho-met 3 hours later. Was drastically more intense after the redose kicked in and jwh-250 was vaporized, truly "wonderfully intense", most signifigant and intense tripping experience I've had in a while. Also some how allowed me to gain perspective on some JWH-250 OD's of years past that I cannot recall almost at all, it recalled aspects of the experience somehow. Without the jwh though, it was remarkably comfortable yet lucid for the majority of the trip, the mxe really seems to smooth everything out in a way. I highly recommend this combo at least, cannot speak for 4-aco-dmt though.