Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin - First Timer - Puzzled

insomnia604

Greenlighter
The other day I manged to get a hold of some heroin for the very first time. 3 points of pure white powder. My contact, who is sweet and very experienced, claimed it was good stuff. She coached me on how much to take and how often. Of course, I did a lot of my own research as well.

With all the hype around Heroin I was expecting quite a lot from it. I snorted a little bit at a time.. 10-30 minutes apart. Almost immediately I felt the onset of a drowsy buzz. It was difficult to focus but I was coherent and in control.

After an hour of dosing, I had to lay down. The nausea was overwhelming. Now, I am no stranger to vomit. I had even been warned about this and assured the vomit would be bearable, perhaps even pleasant. But I just didn't feel like it would alleviate anything.

Computer off. TV off. Lights off. Eyes shut. The nausea melted away and I experienced a feeling that can only be described as.. the best sleep I ever had. Even though I didn't fall asleep until hours later. I felt blurry and dopey but amazing. Not a life-altering amazing like people claim. Just a peaceful fuzzyness.

Unfortunately I only felt well when completely flat on my back. Any attempt to sit up to snort some more quickly aggravated my gag reflex. Standing up could only be done 8 seconds at a time. Eventually I gave up and ended my night.

Night #2 went much the same way only with even more nausea and far less buzz. I didn't even hit the stage where all the lights had to be off. I was annoyed and gave up.

I took a night off to educate myself. Most people recommend doing 1/4 of a point right away. I was doing far less.. which would explain why I did not feel great enough to tolerate vomiting. Many also insisted that consecutive nights for first-timers was not a good idea.

So here we are. Night #4 will be my third attempt. Most would give up but I refuse to let my $60 go to waste without attaining at least one incredible high. I am determined.

Heroin, I will solve you.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_heroin
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
roacode_nasal

How experienced are you with opiates generally? Not everyone enjoys the high. If you are getting nausea then doing more isn't the answer. Maybe try smoking it? The obvious answer is IV, but if you don't starting is not a good idea.

first time IV made me puke, was the most enjoyabe puke of my life then i felt fine, that is also when i felt addicted, be careful friend, its a creeper and before you know it, its got you by the throat. limit your use as much as you can imo

as for solving a puzzle, sounds like you got good gear, and you experienced what heroin is about, its not a moving about kinda drug, i think you was maybe expecting something else, but trying more isnt going to get you there, my advice is stay clear. the downs are terrible i promise you. best of luck anyway

Leave that puzzle unsolved. There are plenty of heroin addicts in the world who wish they had.

That's the truth. Once I 'solved' the heroin puzzle, it was a pandora's box of hell that I wish I could have closed or un-solved, but it doesn't work that way.

You already seem to be chasing that first high, which is no good and you can easily end up down the path of addiction if you are not careful. what is your previous experience with opiates in general?

I have the exact same reaction to opiates! They make me dizzy and nauseous. They give me incredibly good sleep and I wake up feeling refreshed. But I don't enjoy the opiate high in any sort of recreational sense. I feel zero euphoria. Given my history with other addictions, I suppose it's a good thing.

Who in their right mind would even contemplate using heroin? Like have you seen the statistics? So many people die from that shit, so many useless druggies homeless on the streets all because of a garbage drug. Stop using that shit.

Who in their right mind would even contemplate using heroin? Like have you seen the statistics? So many people die from that shit, so many useless druggies homeless on the streets all because of a garbage drug. Stop using that shit.

Lol you serious? Look at your username. Doesn't cheeba mean heroin in spanish? Also heroin is really no worse then other prescription opiates, just stronger and cheaper. There is also the problem with impurities in the heroin, but its no worse then the fillers in pills.

Lol you serious? Look at your username. Doesn't cheeba mean heroin in spanish? Also heroin is really no worse then other prescription opiates, just stronger and cheaper. There is also the problem with impurities in the heroin, but its no worse then the fillers in pills.

Um yea I live in America, and here cheeba is slang for pot (mainly used by white people).
Anyway, yes, I am totally serious. The drug itself might not do lethal damage but the addiction will, and this IS a fact. I'm not telling the guy to live his life, but I really don't see any good in doing a drug so bad, unless that particular person has given up on life.

Chiva is mexican spanish for heroin..lol..The first few times sounds like the first few times I was taking a lot of pain pills for the first times(to get high,not for pain), but be careful the high grows on you, it is subtle kinda to those expecting some glorified high like in a book or movie, but thats typical IV injections ,the first few "good shots" where you are all euphoric and everything is wonderful, but that feeling fades as the heroin does,and you will forever be chasing the first "good highs" which it sounds to me like you had more side effects than anything, but that phase passes for most after a few times,and people will get that "high" they have heard about, and take it from me, you are forever chasing the "best high" you get on heroin or opaites, and you never feel that "one time that was like no other" ever again,and most end up following a long hard road. I know I did/have.
.If you do not enjoy the high, then do some other drug , and consider yourself lucky you did not keep trying till you got that " high" you heard about..A lot of us wished we never chased that high or really ever felt it, kinda love hate love with heroin and opaites.
Smoke weed, you will live a lot longer IMO and not ever have to know the feelings of dope sick mornings, cold turkey dope kicking in jail,etc. Move on and be glad you and opiates do not agree!!

Nausea is quite easily dealt with by taking a small dose of antihistamines (promethazine, doxylamine or diphenhydramine, etc) before you take the opiates.

I think that many people need to punch an opiate a few times before learning to appreciate it, like most things that people grow fond of (olives, liquors..). Also - be ready for a nod, it sounds like you weren't, like me initially. On oxy's I kept thinking "man this is ok, but I wish I didn't keep needing to lay down or close my eyes..". Just embrace that shit. Opiates effect what I like to think of a "complete states"; nothing can really augment it, so don't plan to do anything. The best thing to do is just lie down. No hunger, no thirst, hot, cold, wet, dry - nothing.

I think that many people need to punch an opiate a few times before learning to appreciate it, like most things that people grow fond of (olives, liquors..). Also - be ready for a nod, it sounds like you weren't, like me initially. On oxy's I kept thinking "man this is ok, but I wish I didn't keep needing to lay down or close my eyes..". Just embrace that shit. Opiates effect what I like to think of a "complete states"; nothing can really augment it, so don't plan to do anything. The best thing to do is just lie down. No hunger, no thirst, hot, cold, wet, dry - nothing.

Yeah I actually didn't like opiates the first few times I did them. They just made me nauseous and dizzy and sick feeling. But after a few more times, I started to appreciate them more, and understand their true potential. They definitely grow on you.

Um yea I live in America, and here cheeba is slang for pot (mainly used by white people).
Anyway, yes, I am totally serious. The drug itself might not do lethal damage but the addiction will, and this IS a fact. I'm not telling the guy to live his life, but I really don't see any good in doing a drug so bad, unless that particular person has given up on life.

Highly uneducated. Noone cares that your white, but wherever you live you are using the wrong terminology for your conversations. That in and of itself is not wise. My advise is to research your "slang" words before you use them, so not to sound foolish during disscusions. Where did you hear that cheeba means weed, hopefully not from television " that 70's show". Media likes to give false interpratations for drug slang purposely, to make you sound like a jake when u talk to someone slingin. They think this will stop one from servin you. Ive heard " chase the dragon" used for weed on t.v. before. Also in my opinion, weed is worse on americans than heroin. Safer , sure. But kids are smokin trees and thats not cool, its also the reason its still illegal. If parents kept kids from swipin roaches from them and less children were getting high, the gov might be more inclined to legalizing it faster to the rest of the population. On another note, everyone needs to stop using narc when they talk about regular police and people who snitch. I was arrested and tased by actual narcs, narcotic officers of the d.e.a., police and kids who rat you out are just plain ol' snitches. - One-

Its not the drug thats bad its the addict. You can looks your job high on weed, or high on herion or just being lazy. Its the person who is the problem don't follow the media like a sheep. No one thing will ever solve the worlds problems its more complicated then that. I know people who do herion and can handle it. This person can't though I can tell from his exp. If you don't like it don't force you self to get addicted thats just unwise. You will regret it. I did this with booze. I never liked it and only drank as a tool then I started forcing my self to get drunk every day until I was addicted, then i still hated it except now I had to drink just to function. It was hell. Im clean now.. but it took along time to recover. If you don't like it don't force addiction on your self, it won't make you enjoy the high anymore, you'll just be stuck in it.