• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin - First Timer - Puzzled

Iv had plenty experience with opiates, usually relatively low dose but i decided to try H just like you. And just like you it was a fine white powder (china white) and i needed much less than 1/4 bag. All i needed was little bumps but it was weird, it wouldn't give me a body buzz/ tingle like other opiates. It was like a really subtle high, where i felt disconnected from my surroundings and kind of care free. I prefer pharm opiates much more, especially oxy. But anyways it's not like i didn't enjoy the high, the sack i got lasted me well over a month of daily use. After that i decided it was enough and i went through very minor withdrawal and never picked up again.

lol if you can help it don't fuck with it. Most ppl I know can function with it but it doesn't mean they have any money in there pocket or anything worth while from it.

you don't 'solve heroin' it solves you.

and its no real 'fun' without a raging habit....

...they is no greater 'high' than taking something to stop that sickness

Who in their right mind would even contemplate using heroin? Like have you seen the statistics? So many people die from that shit, so many useless druggies homeless on the streets all because of a garbage drug. Stop using that shit.

What statistics? The statistics I've seen show that most people who try heroin do not become addicts. Lots of people die from lots of drugs, heroin is less dangerous than many and more dangerous than many, tobacco for instance is far more likely to kill you than heroin.

I've always been able to use heroin responsibly, just a few times a year usually. I can't use meth or crack or coke responsibly though. Everyone has different reactions to drugs, and some people can easily handle heroin. Many cannot. I would suggest the OP of this thread to not get into it because they don't sound to be handling it too well. Better to never start than to wait till you're a junkie and wish you hadn't.

Cheeba can mean weed or heroin, in spanish and english, depending where you are in the country.

If ya'll (not you hardcheeba, the people ripping on your username) don't believe that even spanish speakers refer to weed as cheeba, go listen to some Cypress Hill. Cheeba cheeba ya'll!

I've also heard people use cheeba to mean heroin though. In LA cheeba = tar heroin.

Ok, I was curious and looked up cheeba on urban dictionary. Most people say it means weed. One guy at the bottom says that cheeba is a perversion of the spanish word chiva, with chiva meaning heroin and cheeba meaning weed.

It's like the word dope.

That being said, everyone seeing the username "hardcheeba" will be thinking of heroin.

heroin addicts tend to.forgetvhow "dirty" of a high heroin gives you, its not clean like a shot of dilaudid. you have to get "used to" the effects of heroin before it starts to give you the most intense euphoria the human mind is capable. once you taste that euphoria nothing else in life can come even close to.that feeling.

heroin is definately not a dirty high, while it can be cut to fuck which will make it alot less enjoyably if you get some good shit it is a much better shot than dilaudid.,h has alot more legs

deff need advice.id had some good shit but im in an out the game kinda turned myself into a binge user